Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO  (Read 2613 times)
InoCoin (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Hey!

Its getting a good comunity! We are pretty happy for that. Its a huge interest for the project!

Because of huge interest we created a telegram channel !

Follow us : https://t.me/IniCoin

There you will get all the info that you need !

Soon we will be on markets, hold on!
ArtisLife

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

as I understood, the project is very prospective and interesting, and the value of coins will be based just on demand, so no special features for tokens, or am I wrong?
cryptomaster91

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

Come on, do you have any news from exchange markets, when its happening  ?? Is it going to happen until the end of the next month?
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

as I understood, the project is very prospective and interesting, and the value of coins will be based just on demand, so no special features for tokens, or am I wrong?

Yep, the project is absolutely prospective ! The value of the couns will be based on demand , and with every profitable investment in startup , the demand will grow, and the price of INO Coin will grow as well.

There are special features - the most important of them you can read here - https://inocoin.eu/ in section - "Main Advantages" 

Check the out i think you will find answer of your questions!
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

Come on, do you have any news from exchange markets, when its happening  ?? Is it going to happen until the end of the next month?

Still no, this is long and specific proccess. Soon we will be on few big exchanges!

Keep following
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

Development towards android and ios seems impressive. But I cannot find any information on the time frame of exchange listing. Information about particular exchange listing will be fruitful to have insights.
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

The Crypto world needs this. I wish I came across it earlier. I have to invest in this. Hope the team will prove their worth. Fingers crossed
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

The Crypto world needs this. I wish I came across it earlier. I have to invest in this. Hope the team will prove their worth. Fingers crossed

Happy to hear!

We work literally 24/7 to make this project work. It`s wonderful that the community is getting bigger and bigger!

NExt week we will be with new design of our Platform!

Keep following us!
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Yes indeed this is so, I, too, is thinking invest in this project, I think that he deserves adequate attention,

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
konstant111

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

I think that some people will regret not taking part in this, I talked to the team and I see that their goals are really serious, I follow you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Now many similar projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of the services it provides, which is not present in other projects.

therefore they will strive to show the superiority of the concept they have plan
i have seen it and believe this project will be able to struggle with similar projects even being the largest
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

Hello, friends!

We see that our community is growing pretty good! And we are happy about it!

Please continue supporting us and have patience to Exchanges as we have, and soon you will have opportunity to buy INO !

dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

Regardless of organizing meet ups and AMA, InoCoin is pretty good at development, i believe. I wanted to know, Have you holding any start ups/project to list on the platform? When will we have one to test investing?
cryptomaster91

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

When is the application going to be ready for Android ?
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

https://i.imgur.com/YH6CNnv.png

Regardless of organizing meet ups and AMA, InoCoin is pretty good at development, i believe. I wanted to know, Have you holding any start ups/project to list on the platform? When will we have one to test investing?

We are even in ngotiotions with few unique and very interesting projects. We think that this week they will be already online in our platform, so you can start supporting them !

Keep following us, great things are comming ! Smiley
Blagov

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

When is the application going to be ready for Android ?

It is ready, you can test it from here: https://api.inocoin.eu/release/ino-coin.apk

It will be available for official download in playstore by the end of April.
InoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

I am willing to promote this project because I believe in  success of this project!

Great!!

Follow us on our facebook, twitter and Telegram channels so you can get all news first!

Pretty soon we will be in Exchanges and everyone can buy INO!

Greetings
doisammm

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Great project, i balieve in the success as well , is it going to be at the exchange any soon ? $$$$$$$$$$
Blagov

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount planed to be collected during the ICO?

Hi there,

as i said before I am one of the founders and software developer of InoCoin platform. My previous experience is in the field of software engineering and in start ups . One of the most important things that i have learned is that if you are young entrepreneur willing to start new business you thing that you only need money. But the reality is that you need smart money, money combined with know how of experienced investor. And that's how idea of InoCoin was born. Our platform will not have ICO, we have private pre-sale with successful entrepreneurs that will be the main holder of InoCoins. They will invest money and knowledge in supported projects. Currently they have 80% of the tokens, in every investment round 10% of them will be distributed between the winning teams. The other 20% are in direct sale. We plan to list most of them to the exchanges. This week we are in London for meetings and we hope to add more star power to our investors team. Also in April we will take a part in WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM : INVESTMENTS & ICOs in
Dubai(https://dubai.keynote.ae). After that our pre-sale will be 100% complete and everybody will be able to buy tokens from our platform or from crypto exchange, so you could become crypto VC Smiley
konstant111

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

I see that the project is developing rapidly, I look forward to more response from the developers, a great project, you guys have a lot of patience Shocked

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: