Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --- FINAL OFFER --- Rare German Coins 1 DM 1954 G + 50 Pfennig 1966 J  (Read 671 times)
flora_digitalis (OP)

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:23:50 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 04:59:33 PM by flora_digitalis

FINAL OFFER - valid until Dec. 16, 2018!

Up for sale from my private collection:

Germany Federal Republic 1 Deutsche Mark 1954 Mintmark "G" and 50 Pfennig 1966 Mintmark "J"

The most iconic coins of Post-War Germany.

These year and mintmark combinations are one of the rarest and most valueable for these coin types!

https://abload.de/img/1dm_50pf8qsxz.png

Condition
1 DM 1954 G: VF
50 Pf 1966 J: XF+, some dirt (I rarely clean my coins, because it may damage a coin's surface)

Pricing & Shipping
0.01 BTC for both coins, includes free international shipping!

Shipment order:
  -  Established hero members and above with no negative trust or users with significant positive trust and no red flags: I ship first.
  -  All others: You pay first or propose a trustworthy escrow (fees paid by you).

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

Up!

Correct me wrong, but I thought that a gem meant that it would grade MS65+

This doesn't look like it would grade that high it looks dirty to me on the front
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

Up!

Correct me wrong, but I thought that a gem meant that it would grade MS65+

This doesn't look like it would grade that high it looks dirty to me on the front

Did you really read my offering?

Grades are VF and XF+ respectively (German / UK grading scale). Dirt is mentioned and also the reason for not cleaning (you can easily clean it yourself if you don't like the natural look).

The assumption that a MS65+ grade is a requirement for a coin to be valuable at all is nonsense. This is only true for the modern collector's market, where coins are produced to be sold to collectors, never entering circulation.

The coins I'm selling here were coins that were produced for real world use. The year / mintmark combinations offered here are rare, even in ordinary circulated condition. My pricing reflects their above average (in case of the 50 Pf, exceptionally good) condition.

Because these coins are rare even in ordinary condition, you will hardly find them in MS grades. Therefore at MS65+ the price tag would clearly exceed 0.2 BTC rather than 0.01 BTC.

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:05:50 AM
Merited by dazedfool (2)

^^
Up!

How much BTC would it take for you to never post another thread here on collectible section?

I think if a good fund me page was made for this. It would be reached rather quickly

I think most people here find all of your threads spammy and annoying
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

^^
Up!

How much BTC would it take for you to never post another thread here on collectible section?

I think if a good fund me page was made for this. It would be reached rather quickly

I think most people here find all of your threads spammy and annoying

All my items have prices attached to them. It's pretty easy to determine the cost of a buyout using a calculator. Cheesy

In any case I will promise to add new interesting offers as I see fit. Now I suggest you move on with your own business.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

FINAL OFFER - valid until Dec. 16, 2018!

Despite the very significant drop in BTC price, the price stays at 0.01 BTC for both coins including worldwide shipping!

Truly rare Post-War German coins in clearly above average condition.

If there is no interest, the offer will be removed after Dec. 16, 2018.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

Up.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: