Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform  (Read 6265 times)
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

Luckchemy is what I was looking for, a lot of different games that are on the same platform! In addition, the platform offers a convenient and easy-to-use interface that will help you control the entire process of creating a lottery - from design to launch.
In addition, I heard that the Luckchemy project creates a fair online gambling platform, where the risk of fraud on the part of the lottery operator is minimized due to Blockchain and cryptography, which can not but please. )) : Smiley
A great advantage is the KYC screening are endeavored to prevent unintentional law violations.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

This is just a find for fans of online gambling! I had the opportunity to check out the demo version of Luckchemy, namely Magnum Opus, I was delighted, besides, I was pleased with the nice bonus - 10 free LUK! Guys, is there a Luckchemy in the mobile version?
An exciting game, Daily Lottery - Magnum Opus. Daily lottery is similar to a traditional lottery – players pick five numbers between 1-47
and one between 1-24. A public draw selects the winning combination of 6 numbered
balls and rewards players.
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

Luckchemy has a very interesting system of distribution and charging of tokens. The more LUK tokens holder has in his wallet, the greater chances of winning in Holder's Monthly Lottery he gets .Buying tokens with discounts at early stages, investors will be able to use them later to participate in games or to sell at higher prices via exchanges.
Sale of LUK will be used primarily to fund the lottery and drive marketing & user acquisition to Luckchemy platform which will ensure its growth from a very beginning!
Lottery tickets can be purchased with LUK/ETH and BTC/FIAT (these integrations are planned in the nearest future). Prize pool will be held in Ethereum, which maintains
adequate liquidity for any winner to cash out and ensures price stability for LUK.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

With our Sweepstakes games everybody in the world (including US participants) can play with Luckchemy. The platform offers free-to-play scratch cards and allows to win real prizes. In the future, the creators of the Luckchemy project plan to add purchases to the applications themselves. This is very convenient and tempting, isn't it?

That's the reason why more and more people are addicted to gambling. More platforms are launched in the gambling area so more and more people are hooked into this field. But wait there's more, a lot of threads here are created just to address their gambling habits, how to stop gambling, the disadvantages of gambling, how to recuperate from gambling addiction, etc...  Grin
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

nice project, team is quite interesting and advisors impressing. Though, the concurrency in the field is high, I guess, you will manage to win it.
Wish good luck to your project and hope, that you will be successful
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

They are developing MVP now, so investors will be able to play games and see how Luckchemy platform will work already during ICO process.
Thats great,  its better players and investors can able to test and play in this early stage so that developer can able to get earlier feedbacks that helps in improving and enhancing that results to a more customer satisfaction and memorable experiences of the players
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

This is just a find for fans of online gambling! I had the opportunity to check out the demo version of Luckchemy, namely Magnum Opus, I was delighted, besides, I was pleased with the nice bonus - 10 free LUK! Guys, is there a Luckchemy in the mobile version?
An exciting game, Daily Lottery - Magnum Opus. Daily lottery is similar to a traditional lottery – players pick five numbers between 1-47
and one between 1-24. A public draw selects the winning combination of 6 numbered
balls and rewards players.
Holy true, this game really cool. I played today almost 3 hours. It's easy to play, and very exciting! Recommend^^
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

nice project, team is quite interesting and advisors impressing. Though, the concurrency in the field is high, I guess, you will manage to win it.
Wish good luck to your project and hope, that you will be successful
Hey man, do you want to try some stuff?)) Try it https://mvp.luckchemy.com/
Tasty game with clearly funktional. But be careful, it's very excited)
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

Luckchemy has a very interesting system of distribution and charging of tokens. The more LUK tokens holder has in his wallet, the greater chances of winning in Holder's Monthly Lottery he gets .Buying tokens with discounts at early stages, investors will be able to use them later to participate in games or to sell at higher prices via exchanges.
Sale of LUK will be used primarily to fund the lottery and drive marketing & user acquisition to Luckchemy platform which will ensure its growth from a very beginning!
Lottery tickets can be purchased with LUK/ETH and BTC/FIAT (these integrations are planned in the nearest future). Prize pool will be held in Ethereum, which maintains
adequate liquidity for any winner to cash out and ensures price stability for LUK.
Pre-sale tokens begins on April 30th. lottery (MVP) you can try even now on https://mvp.luckchemy.com. And the whole platform will be available after the end of the ICO.
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

Everybody can get Luckchemy tokens even without direct purchasing. They are paying 7% of each deal via your referral link.
It's delicious, you need to attract your referrals, because the referrals are even more enjoyable bonuses.
7% for each referral is just a boom !!
Very tempting project !!
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

Interesting is the fact that, all Luckchemy games are built around replenishing cycles of tickets funding prizes,while also driving comprehensive marketing campaigns and monthly holders’ draw. The Prize Pool is initially funded from the ICO and will be constantly replenished through ongoing bets, wagered on the platform. This will ensure fund sustainability in the future, even when large jackpots are won.
It's very cool that Luckchemy games are built in this way, letting them more firmly stand on their feet in the future progress of their project.
Calula

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

the bonus is really interesting, worth the wait later on the presalenya. and there are our brothers who join the team, take pride and good luck
Kenely

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

This is nice and great Project I like itvery much . This is very benificial for all world and the near future
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

This is nice and great Project I like itvery much . This is very benificial for all world and the near future

You have very interesting dialekt. Where you from?)
By the way, I have inside info, that team soon will travel to Japan on the conferences, meetings with founds.  Roll Eyes
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

By the way, I have inside info, that team soon will travel to Japan on the conferences, meetings with founds.  Roll Eyes
If I understand correctly, team will go to Japan to attract investments? I think they will not stop in Japan, there will be Chinese and Vietnamese. And then a surprise - we collected HardCap  Cool
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

If I understand correctly, team will go to Japan to attract investments? I think they will not stop in Japan, there will be Chinese and Vietnamese. And then a surprise - we collected HardCap  Cool
Yeah, I think the guys will be able to attract large investors. In addition, the Chinese are gambling people who love gambling.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

I also heard that the Chinese are gambling people. But Canadians and Spaniards did not run away, recently read statistics about the world's most playing nations:
China
Canada
Spain
So Luckchemy have a large audience
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

Hi guys! I'm new here, and just can not find how many tokens will be released. Tell me please  Roll Eyes
Hello, the official website states that it will be issued and distributed to 1 000 000 000 LUK.
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

Hi guys! I'm new here, and just can not find how many tokens will be released. Tell me please  Roll Eyes
Hello, the official website states that it will be issued and distributed to 1 000 000 000 LUK.
In addition, there is information that all unsold tokens will be burned along with tokens from the amount not intended for sale in order to maintain the original ratio. There's something in this, right?
Ooo, it's really cool that unsold tokens will be burned, since frauds with unsold tokens are eliminated, so in the future you can get a round sum. Cool Cool Cool
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

Thank you very much, it is very informative, I could not find anything on the site, I probably looked bad. You quickly gave me information))

Tell me, does the team have first ICO? Maybe they have experience in this field. I read a few articles about the project, but can there be any news?))
well, as far as I know this is their first project, but I'm sure that Luckchemy is waiting for success! You just look at the team, and everything will become clear))
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: