Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform  (Read 6271 times)
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

Analyzing the above opinions, l can assume that it’s website developers promise to finally finish a platform to the end of ICO.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

Analyzing the above opinions, l can assume that it’s website developers promise to finally finish a platform to the end of ICO.
Working MVP is a must-have thing in case of ICO, because 59% of 2017 ICO were failed.
A large percentage of course, but still learn from their mistakes, this year I hope the percentage of successful ICO will be much greater! Luckchemy will be among their leaders!
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Working MVP is a must-have thing in case of ICO, because 59% of 2017 ICO were failed.
A large percentage of course, but still learn from their mistakes, this year I hope the percentage of successful ICO will be much greater! Luckchemy will be among their leaders!
Many raised zero; some raised a couple of thousand dollars; and a handful raised over $10 million.
In each case, the end result was the same though: no MVP, no alpha release, and no contribution to the decentralized web for the betterment of humanity.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

In most projects, there is no reason to use blockchain and cryptocurrency.
CryptoLifeEase

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

In the light of these trends, to follow up Luckchemy’s ICO will be a rather good idea
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

In the light of these trends, to follow up Luckchemy’s ICO will be a rather good idea
Luckchemy will be among their leaders! I keep my fists for you, you are my pets !! Strong ICO company !!
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

Provably fair online gambling platform

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

Can you explain why and how you use blockchain to achieve your goals? What is the added value of blockchain in gambling?

Gambling is the industry, where blockchain is really needed. It brings transparency and ensures that nobody can interfere in the game process. With blockchain every player can check freely, whether all operations within the game were fair.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
FacebookTelegram ►  ◈◈◈ Provably fair gambling platform driven by cryptography and blockchain ◈◈◈  ◄ Twitter LinkedIn
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Luckchemy is what I was looking for, a lot of different games that are on the same platform! In addition, the platform offers a convenient and easy-to-use interface that will help you control the entire process of creating a lottery - from design to launch.

Very glad to hear it Smiley
Welcome to our community!

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
FacebookTelegram ►  ◈◈◈ Provably fair gambling platform driven by cryptography and blockchain ◈◈◈  ◄ Twitter LinkedIn
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

Luckchemy is what I was looking for, a lot of different games that are on the same platform! In addition, the platform offers a convenient and easy-to-use interface that will help you control the entire process of creating a lottery - from design to launch.
In addition, I heard that the Luckchemy project creates a fair online gambling platform, where the risk of fraud on the part of the lottery operator is minimized due to Blockchain and cryptography, which can not but please. )) : Smiley

Yes, you are right!
Operator won't be able to interfere with any game! And every player can check every game (you can already try how it works at https://mvp.luckchemy.com).

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:13:14 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 04:29:26 PM by Luckchemy

This is just a find for fans of online gambling! I had the opportunity to check out the demo version of Luckchemy, namely Magnum Opus, I was delighted, besides, I was pleased with the nice bonus - 10 free LUK! Guys, is there a Luckchemy in the mobile version?
The Luckchemy team also takes care of developing a mobile application in which users can play slots and scratchers. Here payments from players will not be accepted, and monetization will occur through advertising. Thus, such a model allows you to go even to those markets where gambling is banned or rigidly regulated.

You can also play with more and more 10 LUK in demo version and win smth!

Also at first, there will be only scratchers and lottery at the mobile app.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

It seems that the project is interesting. I would familiarize myself with technical documentation and white paper if your link would be working.

Thanks!
All links should work, but if smth doesn't work - you can always ask us here or via telegram/mail/facebook/chat on the website.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

Now there are so many new projects based on gambling, and the main emphasis is on honesty and transparency. This is promised by all projects based on gambling. I didn't see no privilege in yours

Hi!
The main advantage of our project is that we are a platform: we help all industry participant to be satisfied. We'll have different games for users (our own and games of 3rd party developers), we'll have White Label solution for other operators, we'll offer new audiences for game developers. Thus, everybody will win with us.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

With our Sweepstakes games everybody in the world (including US participants) can play with Luckchemy. The platform offers free-to-play scratch cards and allows to win real prizes. In the future, the creators of the Luckchemy project plan to add purchases to the applications themselves. This is very convenient and tempting, isn't it?
Very cool that the players from the US will be able to use the Luckchemy. But not lucky guys in US, there is a lot of restrictions on crypto-currencies.

Note that it is only about the mobile app.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Strong and promising project! The creators tried to glory! I was overwhelmed by the fact that 99% return to players is significantly higher than in traditional lotteries and online blockchain alternatives. It becomes possible due to the fact, that funds from token sale will be mainly distributed for product development and marketing.

Thanks a lot! You can even already try our lottery right now at https://mvp.luckchemy.com  Wink

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

Luckchemy is very intresting project, good concept and very good idea. i am sure this project will be succes because this project have a clear concept, how teamwork and products are marketed and many advantages offered so many will be interested to invest funds into the project.
good luck for luckchemy.  

Thaaaaanks a lot!  Smiley Smiley Smiley  Kiss

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

Very cool ICO project, as the advantages are visible to the naked eye:
Real money Scratchers enabling users to instantly win prizes, as well as the jackpot; Free-to-Play Sweepstakes giving the opportunity to win real prizes for free (based on ad monetization); Holder’s Draw as a unique benefit for Luckchemy investors - every month randomly chosen LUK holders will get additional wins.

We're glad you like our project! We'll try to do all the best in order users have a great gaming experience and token holders get additional advantages!

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

The best ICO! Guys, you're cool! Support you!!!
I wonder what, to provide more gamers with exciting provably fair gambling experience, Luckchemy will allow integrations with other different games providers and platforms.

Thank you!! Yes, we try to make gaming experience easier for players - they won't need to go to other websites, because all their favorite games will be on one platform.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:20:43 PM

Is this your first ICO project? What marketing methods do you plan to attract? And will there be age restrictions in your project?

Yes, it is our first ICO project.
We are working with the community (Fb, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Medium etc.) by own means and via bounty program. Also we'll have ads, interviews in media etc.

All users must be 18+ age.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

They are developing MVP now, so investors will be able to play games and see how Luckchemy platform will work already during ICO process.

Our MVP is already working Smiley
You can try it - here  Wink

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

nice project, team is quite interesting and advisors impressing. Though, the concurrency in the field is high, I guess, you will manage to win it.
Wish good luck to your project and hope, that you will be successful

Thank you very much!! Smiley Cool Wink

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: