Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform  (Read 6271 times)
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Provably fair online gambling platform

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

They are developing MVP now, so investors will be able to play games and see how Luckchemy platform will work already during ICO process.
Thats great,  its better players and investors can able to test and play in this early stage so that developer can able to get earlier feedbacks that helps in improving and enhancing that results to a more customer satisfaction and memorable experiences of the players

You can already try our product (MVP) here!
If you could also give us your feedback.... it would very nice!)
Thanks a lot!)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
FacebookTelegram ►  ◈◈◈ Provably fair gambling platform driven by cryptography and blockchain ◈◈◈  ◄ Twitter LinkedIn
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

This is nice and great Project I like itvery much . This is very benificial for all world and the near future

You have very interesting dialekt. Where you from?)
By the way, I have inside info, that team soon will travel to Japan on the conferences, meetings with founds.  Roll Eyes

Yes, we'll going to go to Japan very soon Smiley
Wait for reports Wink

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
FacebookTelegram ►  ◈◈◈ Provably fair gambling platform driven by cryptography and blockchain ◈◈◈  ◄ Twitter LinkedIn
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

By the way, I have inside info, that team soon will travel to Japan on the conferences, meetings with founds.  Roll Eyes
If I understand correctly, team will go to Japan to attract investments? I think they will not stop in Japan, there will be Chinese and Vietnamese. And then a surprise - we collected HardCap  Cool

We hope so Smiley

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Of course it will be a cool game. A lot of people, huge jackpots will be. It is interesting, but will be an interactive, the possibility of speak with other players?
I would like to be able to communicate with other players.     

We have our community channels (Telegram, Facebook etc.), so you always can find a friend by a game in these channels)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Hello Luckchemy team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Ok! Thank you a lot!

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Hi guys! I'm new here, and just can not find how many tokens will be released. Tell me please  Roll Eyes

Hello!
1B tokens will be issued.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

Hi guys! I'm new here, and just can not find how many tokens will be released. Tell me please  Roll Eyes
Hello, the official website states that it will be issued and distributed to 1 000 000 000 LUK.
In addition, there is information that all unsold tokens will be burned along with tokens from the amount not intended for sale in order to maintain the original ratio. There's something in this, right?

Yes, you are absolutely right!

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

Thank you very much, it is very informative, I could not find anything on the site, I probably looked bad. You quickly gave me information))

Tell me, does the team have first ICO? Maybe they have experience in this field. I read a few articles about the project, but can there be any news?))

Hello! It is our first ICO, but not the first project. We have many years of experience in mobile development and gambling. So we know definitely how the project should work Wink

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

We're not only complex of different games or just a few gambling on a website, but we are a real platform. Our product will be interesting for all industry players- gamers (many games at one place), game developers (they can offer their games for a new audience), as well as other operators (thanks to White Label solution).

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

I found on reddit this topic:You should definitely buy LUK tokens. But why?

So, as I write - investors can decide the fate of the project. I wonder who will vote for?
investors do not decide the fate of the project, they decide what games will be published.
Friends, you will be able to receive a monthly lottery prize Grin Grin Grin Grin
what will be awarded? What is the minimum and maximum reward? Where will the reward come? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

The maximum reward is Jackpot. And it depends on current Jackpot pool. Minimum reward (in case of win) is 0,002ETH.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

I'll be waiting for the end of ICO to test the online game and get the LUK. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You can already test the game at https://mvp.luckchemy.com/Smiley

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

Booom! Great guys I win 200 tokens!!! )) So everything works, go and try
https://game.luckchemy.com/

Wow! Congratulations!))

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

I want to share with you my incredible impressions, recently visited the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev which was held in March. This is something unreal in the real world))) Luckchemy was hard not to notice, because people were standing near their stand with burning eyes! Guys, you interesting in  project, continue in the same spirit!

Kiss Kiss Kiss So pleasant to here it! Thank you a lot, Natalie!)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

To all lovers of freebies is dedicated)))
Guys, how do you feel about airdrops companies?
In Luckchemy  there is a airdrop?

We'll have Airdrop very soon. So keep in touch!)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

This project got my attention, because it says that investors can buy tokens with a discount at early stages, and then to resell them in games)
Damn it, it's just unrealistic cool, a good idea, I like it, Luckchemy, you've done well with the idea !!

Thank you, Renat!)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

Guys who heard what games are yet to be launched, I want to try something new. Magnum Opus is a very cool game, I'm looking forward to more and more like that)

Scratchers will be the next Smiley Veeeery soon!

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

Guys who heard what games are yet to be launched, I want to try something new. Magnum Opus is a very cool game, I'm looking forward to more and more like that)
I when played a demo version of Magnum opus, in the games section it is indicated that there will be such kinds of games as dice,slots,skratchers.
I think it will be interesting, I want to sooner experience my luck with new games from my favorite creators. Guys, that's honest, you're cool!

Thank you a lot! We're developing new games for you!)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

Online solutions are gradually covering all areas of economic activity, and gambling is no exception. I've heard about the Luckchemy project, I tried luck in Magnum Opus, I'll say only one thing - it's addictive!)) But how is Luckchemy different from other projects of this kind?

We will be a real platform for every industry players - from gambling players to other operators.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

Good time of day! I heard about the Luckchemy project from friends and friends, I was very interested. I want to clarify some information, in what will all payments be made?

Internal payments will be made via LUK tokens
Now the only cryptocurrency for buying tokens and tickets is ETH. But in future, you'll be able to use also other possibilities.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
danny_luck

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

Wow, I'm impressed by your project! Shocked Site says you're having Private sale now, is it possible to take part in it?   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: