Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform  (Read 6269 times)
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Provably fair online gambling platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

I would like to discuss the details Luckchemy LUK Token ICO . Share, who knows what, what did you hear?
They are designed to provide long-term utility and value for holders.
All unsold tokens will be burned down alongside with tokens from not for sale amount to keep original ratio intact.
40% of the raised funds will go to the lottery pool, 30% will be utilized for marketing and promotional activities, 10% goes for day to day operations, 10% for the development of the platform and 10% is allocated for the partners.
The hard cap of the token sale is 22,000 ETH and 1,000 ETH and the conversion rate for 1 ETH will be 25,000 LUK.

Sorry, our hard cap is 45360 ETH, soft cap is 2000 ETH and exchange rate is 1ETH = 12500 LUK

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
FacebookTelegram ►  ◈◈◈ Provably fair gambling platform driven by cryptography and blockchain ◈◈◈  ◄ Twitter LinkedIn
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

This project is quite promising!  I hope this project will be successful. Grin Grin
You guys are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project

Thank you for so nice words!  Cheesy Smiley Kiss

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
FacebookTelegram ►  ◈◈◈ Provably fair gambling platform driven by cryptography and blockchain ◈◈◈  ◄ Twitter LinkedIn
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

This is a very good project for fans of online games, I think this project is waiting for success.

Wow) Thanks) These words are inspiring us!)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

Luckchemy Bounty campaign has already started? Who is involved? What are the forecasts?
Start of bounty compaign 15.03.18. They give 30 000 000 LUK tokens. 1 LUK=0.00005 ETH

Bounty started on March, 15 and it will continue till the end of ICO or till the tokens (30 000 000 LUK) ends.
1 LUK = 0.0008 ETH.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

Luckchemy Bounty campaign has already started? Who is involved? What are the forecasts?
Start of bounty compaign 15.03.18. They give 30 000 000 LUK tokens. 1 LUK=0.00005 ETH
You can see all the details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132637, I already participate! I recommend!
Guys, tell me, can I still participate? I got acquainted with the details of the company's bounty, I do not want to miss this chance!
When is the end of the bounty? I want to make a lot of tokens!
Most likely when the funds allocated to the bounty are over, but it is best to clarify this information from the admin.

Yes, you are right. Bounty will continue till the end of ICO or till the funds allocated to the bounty are over

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

You can see all the details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132637, I already participate! I recommend!
Guys, tell me, can I still participate? I got acquainted with the details of the company's bounty, I do not want to miss this chance!

So don't miss!) You can participate, of course Wink

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

"Unlike most projects that go to the ICO, Luckchemy games are based on Ethereum blockchain technology. "  - please explain. Most ICOs are now based on Ethereum, including those in gambling. Did I get it wrong?

Due to the popularity of ICOs, many companies try to collect money via ICO, but they don't have any real connection with a blockchain, unfortunately. However, Luckchemy uses Ethereum blockchain technology as its fundamentals - in order to make all games transparent, with no possibility to interfere in the process by any party.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Projects that have only a website and a business model sketched on their knees have attracted several million dollars in a matter of hours or days - while many really working prospective projects with cash flows and customers can not attract similar amounts.

We are glad that we are one of those companies who has real working product - you can even test here right now.

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

You’re inspiring! Very Brave!High Five! Hats off to Luckchemy))))

Thank you a lot!)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

Hi guys! I'm interested in the question of the legality of the tokens, how much is the law?
In the traditional investment world, there are rules that regulate who can invest in a young start-up company. Regulators also issue legal acts on the issue of financial securities, such as, for example, company shares.
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

What is LUK token benefits? Huh

LUK token works has such advantages for holders:
- it works as a payment method for playing Luckchemy games
- there will be special only LUK accepting games or better ticket price conditions for participation with LUK;
- Each LUK owner will participate in Holder's Draw - monthly drawing that will distribute Holder's prize fund among winning tokens; and in Feedback Polls - voting for further direction of products development;

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

Much better than I expected, I knew you could do it! Luckchemy takes pride of place in the list of my favorite ICO companies!

Thank for your opinion!!)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

A great start! You made the Luckchemy project very cool. Feels professionalism and experience! Dare!

Thank you so much!))

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

You're doing great!That's better than ever!Way to go!  Luckchemy  is the door to the future)))

Thank you, Natalie!

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Good job!Magnificent!Fantastic! Keep it up!You really figured it out!I am very pleased that such a young team achieves such amazing results)

It is so pleasing to hear such words! Thank you!

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

Yes, you've got it.That's just what I was looking for.I like that! I really like your system of charging tokens, the ability to receive bonuses, make purchases, play fun and get money for it) Thanks!

Thank YOU!)

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
Luckchemy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

That’s the way to go! That’s perfect!I really like the design of your site, it definitely entails) :- Grin Cheesy

Thank you!

❖❖❖ Luckchemy ❖❖❖
══════ Whitepaper ══════
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

Hi guys! I'm interested in the question of the legality of the tokens, how much is the law?
In the traditional investment world, there are rules that regulate who can invest in a young start-up company. Regulators also issue legal acts on the issue of financial securities, such as, for example, company shares.
But should tokens be classified as securities and therefore regulated?
At the moment, the position on this issue is not clearly defined, and each case will be evaluated on its merits.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

But should tokens be classified as securities and therefore regulated?
At the moment, the position on this issue is not clearly defined, and each case will be evaluated on its merits.
The unregulated tokens are one of the dangers in the concept of crowdsdale, since there is as yet no legal responsibility in this area.
A company can sell many tokens, and then collapse because of poor management, or simply disappear. But in Luckchemy there is a certain amount of LUK tokens, which are then burned when they fail to fulfill their obligations!
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

Can you read more about the tokens? What can be done with them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: