Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform  (Read 6265 times)
hollymoolly

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

Guys, how are the circumstances of Luckchemy representatives in Japan?
guys like they are still there, they are looking for investors.
bonick

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

Luckchemy uses the blockchain platform in a unique way to go beyond the fact that it's just an online gambling portal.
Yes, it is very commendable, because in this way we will be able to see all the integrity and transparency.
Donna Madonna

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

Guys, how are the circumstances of Luckchemy representatives in Japan?
guys like how successfully presented their product.
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

Luckchemy uses the blockchain platform in a unique way to go beyond the fact that it's just an online gambling portal.
This testifies to one more step to trust.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

Thus Luckchemy will be able to regain confidence in online gambling.
super stas

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Guys, I agree with you, it is very commendable that everything happens in this way.
crypto reva

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

What is Luckchemy? From your point of view!? I want to hear the views of other interested parties.
I believe that Luckchemy is a rapidly scalable and provably fair online platform for gambling
birkomester

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

What is Luckchemy? From your point of view!? I want to hear the views of other interested parties.
They have an experienced team that is passionate about the revolution in the gambling industry.
It is very important that their goal is to offer a full range of gambling.
Botaisk

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

They have an experienced team that is passionate about the revolution in the gambling industry.
Yes, because the guys effectively create a seductive and indelible adventure))))
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

Yes, because they are being introduced to work both independently and together with external employees.
bonick

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

Guys, everything is very colorful of course the forum is written, but still what are the advantages of Luckchemy?
super stas

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

Guys, everything is very colorful of course the forum is written, but still what are the advantages of Luckchemy?
I'm attracted to the fact that the return is 99% significantly higher than in traditional lotteries and alternatives to online games, I've never seen anything like this!
hollymoolly

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

Yes, because they are being introduced to work both independently and together with external employees.
I am personally delighted with Luckchemy, a young, progressive, persistent, full of ideological guys who want victories and do not stop there!
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

For me it is very pleasant that for a reasonable fee even the most simple mortal can use the Luckchemy platform and integrate it into his brand
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

The team is full of professionals, the guys with Luckchemy provide a full range of gambling games such as lottery, powerball, scratchers, lotteries, slots, poker and so on, some of them can already try to play, and it's very commendable!
bonick

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

One of the biggest, in my opinion, is the implementation of blockchain, which guarantees that players will be able to check the result of each lottery.)))
Donna Madonna

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

I completely agree with you, fine guys, good project!
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

The team is full of professionals, the guys with Luckchemy provide a full range of gambling games such as lottery, powerball, scratchers, lotteries, slots, poker and so on, some of them can already try to play, and it's very commendable!

Who is now able to play? Are they running tests with a set of selected individuals or can anyone participate in the testing?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

This is one of many projects in the field of gambling. I see the difference is that LUK owners have the right to provide their opinion on new platforms, games and features.
As far as I understand the players will benefit, and manufacturers of information technology equipment will have to buy the copyright?

It's good if you have a lot of involvement of the community because it ensures that the platform evolves according to the wishes of the users.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
super stas

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Me, for the time being, very much appreciates the usefulness and value of Luckchemy LUK Token, a very good prospect for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: