Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:46:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform  (Read 6267 times)
Stuart little

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Me, for the time being, very much appreciates the usefulness and value of Luckchemy LUK Token, a very good prospect for the future.
This is a very valuable token for me, because they are designed to provide long-term utility and value for the holders.
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Me, for the time being, very much appreciates the usefulness and value of Luckchemy LUK Token, a very good prospect for the future.
Yes, especially the team Luckchemy is very cohesive and fairly distributes tokens between the participants, it is commendable that the distribution of LUK is meant to be fair and scalable.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

Very much everything is organically and coherently developed, a good token, a steep distribution system, a very purposeful team, a strong project !!
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

Greetings to all, here I am as the owner of the tokens, who have bought me for a long time, I want to know from the disinterested persons, which advantages do you have, as the owner of this miracle token? Thank you for your answers.
crypto reva

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

Greetings to all, here I am as the owner of the tokens, who have bought me for a long time, I want to know from the disinterested persons, which advantages do you have, as the owner of this miracle token? Thank you for your answers.
Hello! I personally like the fact that I, as the owner of LUK tokens, can directly influence the development of the platform, new games and functions, so I can participate in the life of the project)))
One of the strongest advantages, I personally highlighted for myself, if I bought discount tokens in the early stages, as I already did,))) I can use them later to participate in games or for sale at higher prices on stock exchanges.
Botaisk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

Hello! I personally like the fact that I, as the owner of LUK tokens, can directly influence the development of the platform, new games and functions, so I can participate in the life of the project)))
One of the strongest advantages, I personally highlighted for myself, if I bought discount tokens in the early stages, as I already did,))) I can use them later to participate in games or for sale at higher prices on stock exchanges.
For me, the fact that the more holders of LUK tokens in your wallet, the more chances of winning a monthly lottery, the more I like lotteries)))
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

Guys, I completely agree with you, the advantage of buying tokens is unlimited, because it can be called one word - perspective))
bonick

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

I still can not rejoice that Luckchemy is an Online Gambling Fair which is based on the Blockchain system.  honesty will be!))
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

I still can not rejoice that Luckchemy is an Online Gambling Fair which is based on the Blockchain system.  honesty will be!))
Yes, because in this way, Luckchemy on a given stage, strives to transform the existing paradigm of gambling into a decentralized, reliable and demonstrably fair system.
hollymoolly

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

Guys, it's very commendable that the Luckchemy team is carried away by the revolution in the gambling industry, creating attractive and unforgettable impressions for players who can not be compared to anything))
I just admire this project, and I will not tire of talking about it) because it's really what I was looking for)) guys are good fellows!
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

Guys, it's very commendable that the Luckchemy team is carried away by the revolution in the gambling industry, creating attractive and unforgettable impressions for players who can not be compared to anything))
Luckchemy has a very strong development team, they are attracting more and more gamblers every day, I think they will not stop there.
super stas

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

The guys, though new in this field, but very progressive and diligent! I think they will succeed, newcomers will be lucky, especially so progressive and focused)
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

I'm very impressed with this project, because Blockchain-based gambling platforms represent a natural evolution of the online gambling industry. And so the developers did not fail with the strategy))
I think that the idea can make changes to the current gambling market, as it will solve the equity problem for the gambling industry.
bonick

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

I'm very impressed with this project, because Blockchain-based gambling platforms represent a natural evolution of the online gambling industry. And so the developers did not fail with the strategy))
I think that the idea can make changes to the current gambling market, as it will solve the equity problem for the gambling industry.
Yes, because in this way everything will be much more just)) I think guys will thus conquer more than one peak))
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

Yes, because in this way everything will be much more just)) I think guys will thus conquer more than one peak))
Therefore, I believe in a bright future for Luckchemy and appreciate the corresponding public interest in it.
Botaisk

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

Excellent project with great potential! Luckchemy brings the iGaming industry to a whole new stage, which will be for Luckchemy.))
crypto reva

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

Very strong and fair gaming platform, I was convinced of this)) I really like their creations)) scratchers and Magnum is the best creation in the last year!
Bernart

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

A good and promising perspective, to be honest, in a sense, I have already experienced my destiny)
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

Despite the fact that positive changes in the sphere of gambling, inspired by online revolutions, are evident, there is still a lot of mistrust of gambling-related players, because there are many fears that they will be deceived and they will not be able to get their game. !!
That's why Luckchemy created his platform based on blockchain. After all, trust and justice are above all!
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Despite the fact that positive changes in the sphere of gambling, inspired by online revolutions, are evident, there is still a lot of mistrust of gambling-related players, because there are many fears that they will be deceived and they will not be able to get their game. !!
That's why Luckchemy created his platform based on blockchain. After all, trust and justice are above all!
You know, you are telling the truth, I completely agree with you, blockchain will return confidence)))
Luckchemy is gradually returning this trust, a very promising project))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: