Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:11:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform  (Read 6267 times)
Javelie

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

The online gambling market is very large and profitable, but it lacks people confidence in the fairness and transparency of the game, as many centralized gambling platforms conduct dishonest policies in relation to the players. Decentralization of the online gambling market will attract more players to this market, because the players  confidence in the honesty and transparency of gambling will increase.
Medanie

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

What is Luckchemy? From your point of view!? I want to hear the views of other interested parties.
The online platform is supported by a distinctive combination of cryptography and off-network lock technology.
hollymoolly

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

This is a masterpiece!  Luckchemy You are very talented))) You are an excellent example for others! Your competitors have something to learn from you))))
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

I know that  Luckchemy can do it! Good job! This is better than many projects!
What imagination! This is the path to success! You did it! Your best work! Better than ever! never give up))
Botaisk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

Guys, lately, you can observe a large number of different ICO companies that are rapidly growing and moving forward, but I'm interested here, what do you think will happen next with the ICO industry ?!
But in this way the main consequence will be that regulators will weaken the demands of investors and legal formalities, which will make the entire investment process much cheaper.
This is a big plus, because in this way even ordinary people of middle classes who have the desire to participate in the ICO and make their contribution will be able to fulfill their dream and become part of the project.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

Guys, lately, you can observe a large number of different ICO companies that are rapidly growing and moving forward, but I'm interested here, what do you think will happen next with the ICO industry ?!
But in this way the main consequence will be that regulators will weaken the demands of investors and legal formalities, which will make the entire investment process much cheaper.
This is a big plus, because in this way even ordinary people of middle classes who have the desire to participate in the ICO and make their contribution will be able to fulfill their dream and become part of the project.
With regard to high incomes, now the number of people wishing to invest in the projects being promoted exceeds the number of these projects.
I agree with you, this growth can be observed even by the example of  Luckchemy
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

With regard to high incomes, now the number of people wishing to invest in the projects being promoted exceeds the number of these projects.
I agree with you, this growth can be observed even by the example of  Luckchemy
Sooner or later there will be a balance, everything will fall into place.
Donna Madonna

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

And thus, there will be some consequences of all this, because investors will again take care of Due Diligence (they collect objective information and conduct an expert evaluation of the project).
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

Luckchemy Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You made my day! All my love and thank you)))) Never give up!
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

Thank you for sharing your talent and vision with me)) I have never seen anything like this before and have not seen anything so interesting! Really very good!
Donna Madonna

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

Thank you for coming and adding your unique vision to this event. The world of online gambling has become much brighter thanks to you!
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

And thus, there will be some consequences of all this, because investors will again take care of Due Diligence (they collect objective information and conduct an expert evaluation of the project).
So everything will be really very fair, because the founders of startups will have to explain exactly how they are going to make money, and whether they understand what they are doin
super stas

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

I would like to thank the Luckchemy development team for their new look at the future of online gambling, for the excellent token distribution system, for stocks to buy tokens (40%), you guys came up with a very cool and fascinating idea!
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

I would like to thank the Luckchemy development team for their new look at the future of online gambling, for the excellent token distribution system, for stocks to buy tokens (40%), you guys came up with a very cool and fascinating idea!
Yes, from the very beginning I learned about this project from the very beginning, about a month or 2 years ago, I became very interested, because it was immediately evident that the guys came up with a very exciting and cool idea for the promotion of their project!
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

Yes, from the very beginning I learned about this project from the very beginning, about a month or 2 years ago, I became very interested, because it was immediately evident that the guys came up with a very exciting and cool idea for the promotion of their project!
I'm here, for example, I've been following the developments of Luckchemy from the very birth of this project)) and I want to tell you that the guys really came up with a good idea and do everything on time, which is very commendable and valuable!
Yes, I really appreciate such responsible and punctual people, with such a pleasure to deal with.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

More and more players do not believe that the winners are determined in the course of an honest draw. In the online gambling industry, like no other, suffers from a lack of trust from the players. Luckchemy - this is the true way, which will restore the credibility of the players, because in the foundation of the technology blockade! You fellows, I believe in you!
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

More and more players do not believe that the winners are determined in the course of an honest draw. In the online gambling industry, like no other, suffers from a lack of trust from the players. Luckchemy - this is the true way, which will restore the credibility of the players, because in the foundation of the technology blockade! You fellows, I believe in you!
I think that the guys with this extremely difficult challenge will cope, they are already on the way to the finish!
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Undoubtedly! Most likely they will reach grandiose peaks, and soon we will proudly remember that they had such an opportunity to participate in such a grandiose project)
crypto reva

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

Yes, these guys will surprise us more than once, there are still many interesting ideas in their arsenal)
Bernart

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Guys, it's very simple, Luckchemy Project creates a fair online platform for gambling, thanks to the blocking and cryptography. Well, let's see what happens to this))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: