Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5509 times)
atutay

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:46:04 AM

I started with 300$. But the more capital you have, the more you can easily make profit because the more tokens that you hold, the most likely it will make profit. However, you might also lose a huge amount of money if you are not careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

if you play cryptocurrency for trading
then a larger fund will result in a larger reward
then I think to start trading with the aim to meet the needs of life, a person has at least 1000 USD
to get 10% profit maybe he should wait 2 or 3 days, so in a month he must get 1000 USD profit as well

but must remember the risk, that crypto market, is very dangerous
Yeah the bigger your capital then the profits may be you get will much bigger but you should know the risks on trading are big enough and very likely to happen? then you have to adjust your capital with your economic ability. always remember "Never invest money that you can not afford to lose" so you will allocate funds according to your ability.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
The best amount you can spend or invest is in your own interest. You have not to depend on other if they start at $100 they can afford it to loss or not its their money. As low as $5-$10 i think you can start in investing no matter how small your investment is as long as you know how to invest in smarter way and how to handle that possible risk intact on it.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:20:59 AM

to make an investment all depends on you, because so many factors you should know in making investments like your income, how much profit you want and that is not less important is the risk factor in you make an investment. So you have to decide the best , how much money you need to invest.
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:25:28 AM

Investment is great decision and concept for human life, it is an assurance for future life. Most people are expecting and wising to have investment of their profit for their life in the future. However, people may often think about the amount and the money it self. For me, we are better to not thinking about the amount or what we can invest. To me, the best investment is not about the amount and what to invest, it is about what we can do and appropriate with our capacity.
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

It depends upon your financial condition but it is advised you should start with little amount which you can lose due to volatile nature of the market. Get the experience of the crypto market, observe and invest more amount.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

Any amount would be good all you just need to do is to research which you will invest so you will know what is the best amount and also it may depend to you if you really trust it why not put more but if you dont trust it why not less
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
It depends on your budget. Trusted coins are good to invest but you need an monry before investing it. So if you're money is not enough to make an investing i don't think that my suggestion would be helpful. The small amount is enogh ti invest if you know that your invest coin have a good future
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

This is one of the numbers that can't be set in general. Because  we live in different coutries, with different average income, also even in the same country people have different income, which can has differ in 1000 times. So I would advise you to invest those money, loss of which won't damage your financial condition.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:41:16 AM

There's a lot of indicators to consider before investing, of course we doesn't want to lose our money immediately, so it's only a matter of experiment try to invest a little and see for yourself the outcome if it is successful, then go! Or if you are really a risk taker it's up to you.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:41:32 AM

Investing in the cryptocurrency market is a good idea and right at the moment. The value of the coins is low - great investment opportunities. Ideally, you should consider a separate fund. have stocks when the time is good, can quickly grasp the opportunity to buy. I start with $ 3000 and reserve $ 2000.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

This depends on how much money you can afford to invest, so for everyone it's going to be different.  I'd say definitely do not invest what you can not afford to lose, especially in something as risky as crypto.  Other than that, try to diversify through multiple crypto projects to minimize your risk.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

If you are new in investing, try to invest small amount only because you might fail specially if you are a beginner. Start with a small amount until you got mastered what investing is all about and how to earn by investing. When you succeed, try investing big amount.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

The answer is simple, you should invest the amount that you allow yourself to lose.
the Whatever amount will be invested all depends on you if you want a lot of profit you can invest a lot because cryptocurrency has a high market volatility and you do not have to bet money that can spend half your life,

Yes! You need to invest an amount that you are ready to lose because investing is a risky matter you do not know until when it falls so better invest an amount that would probably enough on your wallet.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

The amount does not matter, what matters is what coin you are going to put on your money. People who invested a lot sometimes have bigger worries than those who invested a little. The important thing here is you are investing a good coin/s, if not, your investment is as good as nothing. Remember, the bigger you invest, the bigger the profit. For me, especially for newbies, get a lot of experience first by starting in a small amount then go higher later on.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:38:16 AM

There isn't any amount that is good to invest. Invest only the amount that you can afford to loose or you are comfortable with. Whether its 50usd or 100us or 200usd or 1kusd as long as you can afford to loose it then you are good to go. Because cryptocurrency are highly volatile your investment can triple or can be cut to half.
Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:35 AM

No matter how much the amount you envist the most important you are capable to invest that kind of amount and you know how to manage the money your invested so that you will never regretted.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

In my opinion, you just deduct 20% of your monthly salary to invest in Crypto. I think it will be stable depending on the salary of each person. Can not say the specific amount. Focus on market trend analysis and choose a potential penny for your investment. It is better to ask how much you invest. Good luck.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

Your investment depends on your capacity. As long as you can afford higher amount then go for it. The higher the investment the higher the profit. Be sure to do research and updates on your investment to keep tract.

There are good numbers to get started, but you should keep adding them when you have spare money to maximize your profits later and you should have the patience to wait when things are going well
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

There is no universal answer. Invest in different ico splitedly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: