Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5505 times)
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

There is no exact amount that's the best to invest in crypto because people's income are different and the amount that they can use to invest is different. What's the same is that you should only invest what you can afford to lose, even if it's not much like $300-500 so you won't have financial problems later if your investment goes wrong. It's different amount for each person so don't worry that you have to invest a lot in crypto, just invest some amount that you are comfortable with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

If you want to try the investment, then $100-200 is enough and it will not be a pity to lose them. If we want to get at least a little substantial income, I would start with $1000. Well, do not invest more than you can afford.
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

According to my idea it is good to start in what amount the investors can lose beyond that it is not good to start. In reality those who invest the exceed amount from what they can lose are regretful at the end although not all but some. In investment is putting oneself to a risky place that you aren't sure of what you will gain.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

I believe that investment of $ 1000, this is very good for start-up capital. Many do not have enough money, so they ask about where to invest their $ 100-200

melancoly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

the money that everyone's going to risk may be different. I think $ 5000 would be a good investment.
leemichael9

Activity: 322

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

It depends on you, like how much you want to get profit and how much money you have, but remember you can get loss too

Haywhy1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:16:54 PM

Decision is one of the things people should get  as an investor, decide on how much you want to invest on before buy any coin..
talkingblack

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

I think that the amount can change according to many factors. I think that there should not be any kind of quantities that will affect the daily life of the people.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

Any amount is good to invest but it is still depends on the ICO you want to invest in. Investing money is so risky most especially if you don't have enough knowledge unto it. So,  before we invest we must know the background of the project as will as the div. Know its team and be part of it.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

Hello, thanks for sharing and thanks for the intresting topic. If someone just totaly new not only to crypto but also new to trading/investing/buisness and etc. - better not to invest to much money - better to invest time.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

each has its own threshold, when investments for it become transcendental. you can start with 1$, but then you will definitely need more, because you want to get more income from your investment. you need to weigh everything many times before investing a large amount
As for my view, there is no such amount that limits its investment. It's really up to you on what amount you can afford always be reminded that there are risks to come out and you have to prep up yourself in any thing may occur of your investment. If I have enough funds then I would invest right away despite volatility of bitcoin I know it will just pump back soon.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
Money that you can afford to lose.
For me , its like 10-25% of the entire portfolio.
But if you really understand the market and can guarantee your profit, you can put more money.
If its $3k, use $300-500 for training and learning , and raise it to $1500-2000 after understand the market.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Any amount is good for investment all you just need to so is to know what where you will invest becuase no matter how big or small is that but if that where you invest is a scam it is nonsense all you need to do is to know what is the legit one

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

If you can afford more then you should invest more, if you don't afford more then you should invest a reasonable amount of money. It also depends in which coins you are interested to invest in. If you want to invest in a more established coins then you should invest more than $1000, if you want to invest in cheap altcoins such as cardano and Ripple then you should invest around $500.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Good amount depends on your budget. Invest an amount which you can afford to lose them all.
Then you wont cry and at the end you will be happy. Crypto investments needs steel nerves.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

I think as long as the market is sifted, no movements will be on the coins until bitcoin is restored, and there will be further seen! we won't see a recovery soon
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

I'd say about $500 is a good amount to start if you want to invest into crypto because it's not a lot and you can get a considerable amount of profit from trading, but if you think that $500 is too much/too little for you then you can reduce/increase the amount until you are satisfied.

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

basically, it is depend on how much money that you could easily losing and not regret about it. when you already have that, just to be sure to think about urgent need too. invest in some project that you took interested in and analyze their project. it is not about how much money, but how much percentage of what you ready to lose.
Dyn@styN3rd

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

For me the good amount to invest is how much can you afford to lose in case things goes bad. I know a lot of people who even sold inheritance just to invest in crypto as they see a very positive future ahead but I think it is not a wise decision to do as the crypto market is very volatile. It would be nice to see your investment going up but it'll be a bad experience if something goes up. Let's just be in the middle when it comes to our investment so we could still be positive whatever the result is.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
Investing in high volatile cryptocurrencies is risky, it is safer than investing in forex trading. But trading is still based on large economic patterns of large capital also profit generated.
No matter how big or small I think it is very relative, but what I hold is investing in free money, money out of my daily needs. Makes me feel free to decide a trading decisions. Other than that I also principled not to trade from the money from the loan, because it is very risky it also puts high pressure on us so it will be easy to fail in trading.
Starting an investment at $ 1k is good enough for me, just wait good spot when the time seems good to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: