Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ad bans to affect prices long term?  (Read 415 times)
mount34

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:30:20 AM

I think cooperation with various platforms is very important. Now that the effectiveness of social media advertising is far more effective than official advertising, the shielded ads on the platform will certainly have a particularly big impact on Bitcoin.
wave06 (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Probably right. I think it will indeed have an effect in the short term but maybe not in the long run. As many of you pointed out, I think this will hit amazing new projects with real potential hard.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Hi guys! Rumors are swirling that Twitter could also ban cryptocurrency ads, following a trend started by Facebook and Google. There's been some speculation on how and if this will affect the market. Anyone got some articles to share on this? Do you think there will be some affects in the long term? Look forward to hearing what you think!
Yes, I think twitter, facebook and Google are banning bitcoins that will affect the price of bitcoin. But I think they will soon regret that decision. They will accept bitcoin in the near future. When they ban encryption, they will cut back on a lot of revenue.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

Ico Ads baned in facebook, google and the latest issue that twitter will be baned ico ads, i think it will be very influential but not for long term effect. Facebook, google and twitter their biggest income is in advertising, and there are so many ICO ads right now. is a loss if they are banned ICO ads.
wave06 (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

I have not heard anything or read this news before.
twitter does not seem to be doing it, if this is true a lot of people will leave twitter. Because I know a lot of crypto holders who use twitter as a means of communication.
even some campaigns are still using twitter, hopefully this is just a clown nonsense.

Well as long as its not blocking out all content, I dont think people will be leaving Twitter - if ever that is.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1282

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

Ico Ads baned in facebook, google and the latest issue that twitter will be baned ico ads, i think it will be very influential but not for long term effect. Facebook, google and twitter their biggest income is in advertising, and there are so many ICO ads right now. is a loss if they are banned ICO ads.

I agree, the value of crypto will be affected in the short term
by the latest news on the social media PAID AD's ban but
in the long term the bans will have no effect, it will be as if
they never existed in the first place.

We need to get over this and stop panicking and spreading FUD.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

People won't stop using Crypto-Currency because some big platforms aren't allowing its advertisement anymore. People will go where the informations/news are, being possible even to increase this forum's traffic, as it will be the main source of informations if social medias and other big sites continue banning Crypto ads. I don't believe the price will suffer on long term for this reason, maybe on short term only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

Hi guys! Rumors are swirling that Twitter could also ban cryptocurrency ads, following a trend started by Facebook and Google. There's been some speculation on how and if this will affect the market. Anyone got some articles to share on this? Do you think there will be some affects in the long term? Look forward to hearing what you think!
I think twitter's facebook and Google's ban on encrypting money advertising will affect the price of bitcoin in a short time. But I don't think it will have a big impact on bitcoin in the long run. There are still plenty of social media outlets willing to advertise cryptocurrencies. They end up regretting the decision and accepting it again.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

This will surely affect the crypto currency marketing and in turn may hamper the prices little bit as out reach of the different crypto currency will suddenly drop and thus new investor may not know about them at all.

However, I also think that this will be temporary effect as there are many more platforms which do serve the purpose of advertising thus giving it exposure. It is just about the time when these platform will take over the market and people will come to know about the crypto again and so on.

I believe in this regard those projects will be far helpful which are crypto based and social platforms based on decentralisation. Thus their crowdfunding could turn into blessing for the crypto advertisements.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

This prohibition should not have a major effect on the long-term but perhaps for the short-term, the effect of such a ban would be felt for bitcoin price movements in various marketplaces. The reputation of bitcoin is well established and many companies are already investing in bitcoin and hence long-term investments using bitcoin will always be profitable compared to short-term investments.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

I don't think ads ban will have great effect on the prices of the bitcoin and whole cryptocurrencies.It might have some effect on prices but it will have great impact on the popularity of the coins and will break the trust of the people.This will also increase the fraud activities.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

I do not think it will be an effect.I never acted according to the ads.Even things that are advertising are disturbing me.I can not trust them.

globe-biz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

It has no impact on the price, I think you are not aware of how big bitcoin is.It can not be damaged by some company not allowing advertising. Just wait for economic collapse that is coming and btc and the rest will moon
rebithfire

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

bitcoin is big all now ther plan is to drop the price so they can enter
globe-biz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

Yes 2 weeks ago "someone" bougth 900 million dolars of btc, the smart people know its going to grow fast
Dionny2017

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

I think it may affect the short term, but looking at the long term I think it will not change much, the idea of digital coins is already widespread in the digital market
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

Not long term but it will affect the prices for the short term and might cause the prices to go further down but it won't last long, it will bounce off the market and people will get right back in.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

I think it may affect the short term, but looking at the long term I think it will not change much, the idea of digital coins is already widespread in the digital market
Right. The fact is that the cryptocurrency market is becoming more and more popular in the community so advertising bans in the past have only short-term effects on investors' sentiment. But I'm sure that in the near future big corporations like Facebook, Google will open the door to cryptocurrency again because they will not want to lose a huge amount of assets from this advertising activity.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

I don’t think so it will going to affect the price, social media like twitter and facebook are not much effective way to target big crypto investors. Just banning ads will never work to bring cryptos down because we still have variety of other ways for promotion.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

I don't believe that it will be affect of the Bitcoin price, because, banned ads are good for our goodness and there have no connection among them. There are a lot of deceptive ads, and in my opinion, it is good for us banning ads by Twitter. Only the panic sales maybe affect to price for now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: