Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3579 times)
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:17:32 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
investment in the trade today has a pretty good profit potential. because at this time a lot of ICO fraud. so for safe please you invest in trading. anyway this time the trading rate is good. so if you invest the price you can get high.
voom360

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

Right now most of the ico price drops  when the new ico comes to market most of the ico coin price under base price so its bad time for invest a new ico. i think right now trading is better so i am going with trading.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

Given the current state of the market, there are plenty of cheap buys, but they may fall further yet, so you have to be prepared to see your investment drop before it starts to grow.  I  think SAFEX is an absolute steal at its current price of about 2c, considering their expected plans for Q2 (moving to its own blockchain, Safex Cash airdrop to token holders, marketplace, etc, etc).

As for ICOs, there are a range of different risk options, from the simple concept looking to gain funds to start their work (very risky), through to an existing business that is looking to use the ICO funds to expand their business model to a global scale (less risky).

The most important think is RESEARCH!!

Do your due diligence before investing in anything at all.

Good luck.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:39:30 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
you better trade your coins, because now the price of coins is high so you have a chance to get a high enough profit. this is the main attraction for the trading. and this period of time is highly anticipated.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

both of these have the same great risks. trade is indeed a promising but if already on taha coins prices falling it will need patience. ICO is very great results but also should be able to choose where the ICO will successfully and don't get stuck scam. Immerse yourself in a world of knowledge first ICO or trade because of very unfortunate if free possession lost capital.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

thanks
investing in ICO, in my opinion, is the best option. because the advantages of successful ICO can fill the wallet with enough content and promise. when compared with the trade. trading must wait for the right time. such as the marketing situation should be awaited. so it's better to invest in ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

ICO is different from trading. Is more about product.  Not every tokens go to trade. A lot of only after success ICO
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

ICO is good source of big profit as long as you know the background of its project and the developer team. So never invest in ICO without checking because there are a lot of ICOs' nowadays that were scammed.
Trading is more safer than ICO, but you should know the basic first and how to read a chart for you not to lose your money.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:40:55 AM

look at the number of ico now and the token price is instantly destroyed when the first listing makes me think if it is better to buy when listing because the price is far below ico so it makes us get more tokens and profit

Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

ICO is good source of big profit as long as you know the background of its project and the developer team. So never invest in ICO without checking because there are a lot of ICOs' nowadays that were scammed.
Trading is more safer than ICO, but you should know the basic first and how to read a chart for you not to lose your money.
It is here in the careful care in every decision-making there are some basic things you need to know and consider before you live it. It is necessary so as not to end up losing your investment, it may not be that easy. You can see it or check some threads that have discussed such problems or you can start by investing in a very small way to learn and not to lose everything you have.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:55:35 AM

thanks
One of the best way to earn nowadays is through investing in ICO. The probable income it might provide in the investors is quite high if the project and coins became successful. But upon sprouting of many ICOs, many of them can be classified as scam.  So, prior to investing, you have to analyze first the project and know better the developers behind the project.  You should be cautious so your investment will not be perished. 

On the other hand, trading is also good way to earn cryptos.  But it requires proper understanding and will power.  Trading is like gambling.  Sometimes you earn but sometimes you lost.  You must know first the basics of trading prior engaging unto it.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

Right now most of the ico price drops  when the new ico comes to market most of the ico coin price under base price so its bad time for invest a new ico. i think right now trading is better so i am going with trading.

We all know that trading is more profitable than ICO but trading is very risky to attend too. If you trade you have to make sure that the coin has a big potential because if not then you lost a bigger amount of money. But if you want to be more safer ICO is okay..
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:38:49 AM

thanks
for trading, you can go directly to the site, eg luno, coinmarketcap.com, or coinbase. you should look at the daily price chart and analyze the right moment to buy or sell. to start ico, this is a bit risky. you should really learn the ico. from start road map, developer team, investor and whitepaper. because sometimes there are ico who failed to reach the target at the end of ico, and worse still there is a scam.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:18 AM

This is bad time to investing in ICO now. Market prices are falling down now and all tokens also falling down now after ICO. For trading needs to see some videos at youtube how to do it and good luck
it happened in the last few weeks. currently, marketing is experiencing growth and creeping up. so we need to try, and I'm sure that if we try now it will get enough profit to fill the wallet.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
dominic06

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:45:20 AM

I agree, now is the time to invest your money while the market is on an upward trend. All profits!
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:54:37 AM

both have risky each before you invest in an ICO, you must read roadmap, team dev,  and essentially ICO more complexity but if you invest ICO when ICO successful usually have big profit and vice versa if ICO failed you have a big loss. same the trading but trading a bit secure than ICO.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

I agree, now is the time to invest your money while the market is on an upward trend. All profits!
If you invest now you could make a lot of money on your investment. You can cash the money out when you see some profit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

If you want to trade you need to create your own time and risk management , and plan of your trading and then practice on demo-account  Smiley
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

For beginners it's not recommended to invest in ICO, in ICO you need to read the whitepaper, and there are tons of things to search, from the developer and the feature and other things, and I think it can be overwhelming for a beginner to understand all of that
I suggest trading even though need to learn a lot in the beginning but within time you can make limitless money from trading, in trading you need to learn some basic knowledge like how to read chart and learn how to read market reaction, you can try trading with small amount, it will help you to understand trading easier

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
karpovts

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

I like them both, but trading is preferable because you can control risk better
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: