Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3576 times)
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

Whether investing it better than trading depends on the individuals trading abilities and the project you choose to invest in. What is good for the goose may not necessarily be good for the gander. I look for volatile coins with high volume to trade so I do mix it up quite often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Both of them is a good starting point. You has the power to choose. If you want sit and wait for the profit join Legit ICO ask first for some highly experience or do research
If you want to earn by yourself you should go on trading. Buy low sell high, thats the important key in trading

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
very simple, the answer is if you want quick profits, trading.
if you want long-term profit, ico is the best for you
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

Trading may be profitable a lot, If you know how to trade. ICO is also profitable to invest, but here a big risk actually, not even on get paid, the exchange price may be unpredictable.. So I would pick TRADING
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

First, you need to understand how this market works from second to second, you need to know that many ISO are fraud that will simply disappear with your money. Therefore, you need to carefully select projects where you invest
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

ICO investments are long term investments. Projects need time to develop and marketing of project takes time too.
But trading is really fast. If you want to buy and forget your tokens in your wallet join to ICO but if you want action start trading
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

These are the dvorones of the same coin, or rather very close concepts. The difference is that to invest or participate in the sale - buying coins, you need money, but in ICO there are earnings programs and you can earn coins and then sell them. And simply by coming to the exchange you should already have the capital to work with him.

AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

Instead of ICOs you are better off just investing in already established coins with great fundamentals and good dev teams working for them. ICOs are nothing but smoke currently. Most of them are scams anyway. This is your hard earned money you are investing so you need to be careful with it as the crypto market isn't regulated and there are a lot of people just waiting to grab your money.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

Well there are already various ICO doing scams, avoid it and try to examine in more detailed the existing ICO project. This is to invest in ICO.
About trading.. trading is certainly profitable if able to adapt to the movement of coin prices, well here the point is having more reviewing.. which coins have a better price movements, try to pick the top 5 cryptos.
Adjust it to the basics of your abilities and interests while learning many things to deepen these two efforts, hopefully you become a successful person.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Before investing ICO dont rush into pre ICO for getting more bonus . Check the stats and find ANN thread about ICO in bitcointalk check experts comment . Check the team and concept before investing . Trading find the projects which is having relatively high volume which will give profit for sure in some time . Choose right time to invest on alt coins may be major dump. LAways follow the news . News makes lots of difference.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

You better just search this questions on forum, it may save your time. There are many threads with answers that you want to know. Nobody wants to repeat every new guy about all already know.
f0rzef

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

If you want even try to start trade coins - you have to know basic things about that. For ICO's that rule works too, but it have higher risks to loose what you had before completely.
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

For ICO's... Make sure to read A LOT before investing in anything, as there are many scams out there. To simplify it for you, you might wanna read this article: https://www.coinstaker.com/top-5-icos-that-might-make-you-a-millionaire
Also, consider Cryptopus - IPFS-based, open-source blockchain tech brokerage marketplace where cryptocurrency investors choose incognito traders based on their result of the job – reputation, history and balance. Trader’s profiles are transparent and their strategies are free-for-all. Very solid team, great project.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

Trade is way good and safier then just give your money to ICO and wait for something. But if you still wanna invest - you should research what this project presents and think by yourself - have it chance or not to be in future?                     
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:06:22 PM

If you think that it is easy to trade and invest in ICO, then you are mistaken. This is the first rule that you must remember. There is no easy money in crypto. This is a great work and a high risk. You have to learn a lot to become a successful trader. In order to find a good project for investment you should study and analyze a lot of projects. Are you ready for this?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DUCAT COIN

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

I would say in general stay away from any ICO unless its your mothers ICO because you cant trust other people with your hard earned money.
Trading is your best solution, but you have to do your own research. Don't listen to what other people say. Don't follow people on twitter and buy what they are saying, by the time you buy they've probably made 10x what you invested. Look at different projects. I would personally look at the following: how long has the coin been around, the price (don't always buy a coin because its cheap), max supply and coins in circulation. Don't try and double your money, try and make small profits. Buy when the price drops and sell when the price is high and just keep repeating this until you have enough funds to move onto a more valuable currency. GOOD LUCK!!!

https://twitter.com/Ducat_coin
https://discord.gg/UEMMqz7
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ducatcoin_official
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

You need to get a lot of information about ICO's team before investing. Google all names, learn LinkedIn profiles, social networks, previous achievements. All this takes a lot of time, but it will eventually pay off.
For trading you need to stock up with a lot of patience and steel nerves. And most importantly — experience, tens and hundreds of hours of ups and downs.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

I would say in general stay away from any ICO unless its your mothers ICO because you cant trust other people with your hard earned money.
Trading is your best solution, but you have to do your own research. Don't listen to what other people say. Don't follow people on twitter and buy what they are saying, by the time you buy they've probably made 10x what you invested. Look at different projects. I would personally look at the following: how long has the coin been around, the price (don't always buy a coin because its cheap), max supply and coins in circulation. Don't try and double your money, try and make small profits. Buy when the price drops and sell when the price is high and just keep repeating this until you have enough funds to move onto a more valuable currency. GOOD LUCK!!!

I would say, you are not quite right about ICO. of course, there are lots of bad examples: scam icos, icos that didn't meet our expectations. BUT let's not forget about great examples that helped a lot of people earn nice money. You are talking about trading, but trading isn't safe either. people who bought bitcoin for 12k$ consider themselves very lucky to buy for such a low price, but what do we see now? i would say that eithe icos or trading can be both profitable and successful way of investing AND disappointing.
coinadon (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

If you think that it is easy to trade and invest in ICO, then you are mistaken. This is the first rule that you must remember. There is no easy money in crypto. This is a great work and a high risk. You have to learn a lot to become a successful trader. In order to find a good project for investment you should study and analyze a lot of projects. Are you ready for this?

True, this is one of the reasons I did not give 100% of the funds I had to invest in the crypto world.

And these few days I started to learn that the risk is smaller for trading than ico.

Thank you for all the explanations your friend has given me "in this forum I am very helpful with every answer" you provide.
From here I will start to learn the ins and outs to become a good trader.

regards
Infinitypresale

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

I will say this as often as necessary. Would you ask a craftsman, building furniture how to build a bank? Ever heard of ian balina? Most people hate him for what he is doing, but i used the fundamentals of his teachings to do my own research. What have I achieved? I quit my job that was unfullfilling and earned more than i would have earned there in 20 years. Yes I tried tading. Swing trading, day trading and earned a couple thousand dollar. But you have to ask yourself. Do you want to live your life dictated by charts and alerts. Always looking for the next 2-40%? You can do that and earn more than in any job. But you will sit the whole day on your monitor. I can do that at a regular job as well. Doing it at home isn't better if you don't gain the freedom all of us desire.

I researched projects, invested, took profits, researched again, reinvested rinse and repeat. I doubt half of the people who are condeming icos, know what they are talking about. Look at people that achieved what you want to achieve and learn as much as you can. Sure ICOs are risky, but you probably won't experience another dotcom era in your lifetime ever again. You can be one of the ignorant people that dont do their own research, or you could start learning tody.

You have to find these projects early on, before early investors earned 10x, 100x or 1000x. Just look at https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico
Everyone that researches icos on a daily basis got atleast a few of the top icos. I invested in lisk and neblio ico and got antshares early on before they rebranded to NEO.
There is no doubt that everyone should atleast invest a small portion of their portfolio in the top upcoming icos. (Always do your own research). ICO investments beat everything else by a huge margin for me.

Sure you can go with 50% or even 200% a year. Every traditional investor would kill for that return (thats why they need a cheap crypto market, to get in after sleeping for to long)
But everyone that got 5x 10x or greater returns will shake his head in disbelief, when people invest only in one or two top coins.

As my username implies, that is what people need to do. I doubled my money even before people get in icos and ofte times trippled it (not in this bear market), before the coin gets listed on coinmarketcap. Look at what ICON did. Anyone had the chance to get into their ICO. 100 USD turned into more than 9000 USD on top. YOU JUST NEED TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Use research groups on telegram and ico spreadsheets, learn everything about ico investing you need to know on the internet and just start small. I've acquired freedom through crypto investment, just like many people i know. Just consider one thing: NEVER pay anyone to give you a learning course or anything, the informations are available for anyone for free (even though some udemy courses aren't that bad)

Crypto Research Groups and Spreadsheets

Titan Summary: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ja83ZCDDOgNXNYatD5w-2grA8IENuSwGjtSHWOG247E/edit#gid=96459601
Lendex: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vScEz0nAEoBr9a7aJ5qKEsdIzORuycAzWjDpSwCa-jHnNLpyXyrzwv2_1l69gfLEutLIY4XVLmQklMV/pubhtml#
Sergio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZA-_vwhfQSk6gWbl-_TkO3jYHZHeEFFw1uZfMWvYKs/htmlview
Hotsheet: https://icohotsheet.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: