Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3576 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

i will recommend you to join ICO because trading isn't easy, if you want trading you must get used to the market or knowing the market, and of course you must read whitepaper of the coin you will trade like ripple,stellar lumens, bitcoin, etc.

i agree. joining an ico is pretty much easy because all you need to do is buy their coin or invest and then you can just sell them right away after their ico ends or as long as the coin gets listed on a online exchange. You can now then earn a descent profit by just simply doing that, easy isnt it? however trading on the other hand requires a good understanding and knowledge on how the crypto market works , in order to tackle their weakness and win the market more easily.
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

If I think prefer Trading, because trading is a little easy to do it because we only buy and sell coins, and before starting trading better to find the science first tricks his way how to read his chart is very important and have an effect on profit Smiley Thanks

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

To be more expert in crypto world, you should try both but all this kind investment is high risk and high return so you should have some strategy and management of risk and money. At current situation now there many FUD and bad news so very important to understanding fundamental of the project before make investment and also always use money willing to lose.
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

now the market is falling down,i think invest ico is very risk,you should buy btc,eth with low price,it is good chosen,whole market will recevery and btc,eth will increase first
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

For a novice investor, I would advise the ICO, because with this investment you need to analyze fewer factors
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

if you are really beginner, this will be very troublesome and time consuming that can not be specified so that you really understand. most importantly, you always try to seek knowledge first. even more about trading.
so you have to do a lot of research for investing and trading. analysis, research, investigation and other sources of information. try to follow this concept

Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

ICO has too many risks to do and followed, I choose to trade than ICO because if you choose trading we can make a purchase on the exchange and we can choose the price of coins and potential coins, if in ICO we can not see it and it is a speculation.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

prepare the capital, time and thought.
it is the initial capital for engagement on ico and commerce. you have to have a lot of time, the mind to seek a lot of knowledge. and capital to invest and trade. moreover you have to have a strong mentality.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

When investing in ICO it depends on you only your choice of the project. After receiving tokens you are not able to influence something.

When trading on the stock exchange, everything will depend only on your skills and knowledge.

Both options are more risky and you can lose your investment at any time.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

thanks

I prefer to trade because if your investment in ICO has a very high risk if you people who do not know how to judge good ICO then it is better to play trading only, but if you can choose a good ICO you can use ICO to get profit.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

Well i'm a newbie too in crypto currency but i will suggest to search more about trading and ICO before joining. Therefore you have a lot of ideas on how you will manage your transactions.
serferbali

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

for me trading is the better way to earn money because ICO have more risks and it can be even scam or the price can drop down to 10 times from ICO price
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

Most of those who participated in the ICO are then forced to trade their coins. Few people having sold coins forgets about this market and returns again and again when sees the opportunity to get additional profit.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

if you want to invest in a cheap price then you should start researching an ICO, because there you will get a very cheap price.but you have to be careful with scam ICO, because you will lose all your money if that happens. start a research first before you choose an ICO.
you can also benefit from trading, by having the right analysis and strong instinct then you will make a good decision to earn profits while trading. it would be risky with a market that pumps and dumps but by choosing the correct exchange then you will avoid the loss.

dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

ICO and TRADING have their respective advantages and disadvantages. ICO can provide up to 10x if the program is successful and successful before the schedule has been written. TRADING can give a profit per day or per week if its price rises every day and if for per year TRADING more profitable in the ICO appeal.

bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

How is trading bot used?
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

Based on my own assessment and point of view for both ICO and trading, both are kind of risky. I'll explain why:

ICO - We know that most of the ICOs have failed because they didn't attract much of the investors when it comes to their roadmap and project concept. The delay of KYCs, distribution of tokens, fake profiles where the pictures are stolen from another source, market price lower than the preICO and ICO prices, etc. are somewhat contributing that ICOs are risky to invest unless a bull run is coming.

Trading - Since the market is so unpredictable, you cannot easily predict whether it will go up or down. In the world of cryptocurrency trading, it only depends on the demand and supply and not backed by some companies. There are possibilities that it will go up or down, so day trading is kind of risky even if you are just holding them for a long while.

Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

Just two different ways of investments and earning money. We can't compare them. Trading is more risky but it's giving you the funds now and ICO is a long-term stuff but if you've filter it and sure the project would fly - it's a bomb.
jankole14

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

I better prefer ICO, just because that there yu not need a special knowledge to partcipate, but in trading you obviously must to be smart in this job!
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

ICO has too many risks to do and followed, I choose to trade than ICO because if you choose trading we can make a purchase on the exchange and we can choose the price of coins and potential coins, if in ICO we can not see it and it is a speculation.

You are right, but it is a good advice only for those who can trade and already have trading experience.
As for me, ICO is more easier way to gainz. In ICO you can analyze if the project is good, if whitepaper is correct, and the team - if they are good developers, you can participate, the only thing - you need to be in time. Many ICOs closes too fast.
So all depends on each others' characters. Somebody have patience and allow themselves to risk, someone like to have a small gain in short time.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: