Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:27:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3581 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

I'm not a gambler at all. So I do not operate with big sums of money by trading cryptocurrencies. I prefer to invest in ICO projects that will almost certainly give an income. In a such way I make the risks minimal.
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

I would split my investment in three parts: one for trading, one for ICO and one to buy some coins from recent ICOs which are already on the market and with the price lower then on ICO. As you are a beginner I would advise you to allocate smaller part for the trading, just to learn first
Walkenman

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

If I were you, I would have broken up the equity in ICO and the trade. If you want to participate in ICO, I would advise you first to study the safety of the ICO. Since there are so many fraudulent projects.
Myhunh

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

Now No have volume on the market, i think you should only trade bitcoin
soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

Joining this forum was a good start.  Keep reading on projects that you like.  You may also want to start working on your resources (facebook, twitter, etc).  Post on this forum regularly and check out the bounty campaigns.  Good luck with it all!
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

thanks

An ICO must have the potential to meet expectations and satisfy potential customers with a product or service that really inevitable in market.ICO must be backed by a reliable team of developers,well known media,it should also meet government legality,then ICO investment is good.Recently there were some successful projects like Bitclave,utrust etc.

Trading is another important factor although its very risky but carry high return.For trading you should be very proficient while engage in trading.The main benefit of trading is that your get return on daily basis.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

thanks
ICOs are a decent method to purchase shoddy altcoins in the first place. however there is a hazard to free cash in light of the fact that occasionally they are recorded on exchanges cheaper than ICO cost on the off chance that you are certain about the task participating in ICO arrange is great yet in the event that worse to sit tight to list on exchanges.
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

There are good ICO projects, but there are very few of them, so, for now, I prefer to trade!

Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

thanks

I would split my investment in three parts: one for trading, one for ICO and one to buy some coins from recent ICOs which are already on the market and with the price lower then on ICO. As you are a beginner I would advise you to allocate smaller part for the trading, just to learn first

I feel like since he is just starting, it would be better to focus on one thing, instead of 3 like you suggested, with nothing more than 20% of his total investment on crypto.

I'd say the easiest thing to do for him would be to avoid daily trading and to focus his efforts on finding a decent ICO to invest in.

The most important part is not to rush it, keep researching different ICOs for a month straight and find the hidden gem.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

thanks
If you are new comer of this sections, then I saying to you for ICO invest. Just read details about the project,  if all about ok, then go ahead for invest. But remember it, whitepaper and Roadmap is the main fact of an ICO.
Then second time, I will say about Trading. So, read more about ICO and trading. Gather knowledge and then start what you want.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:45:32 AM

I prefer ICO
I apply some parameters in investing in ICO
that way, I have more criteria for ICO
some of my favorite ICOs like INS Ecosystem and Hacken have made a profit

and now I want to explore another ICO to still earn money from crypto
I also think the same.
But you have to decide by yourself.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

To be able to trade well you need to have a lot of knowledge and experience in this field, it just will not work. But if you are less than a 30% percent profit than trading then you can safely invest for a long time Grin
JazzCouncil

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

You should better just search this questions on forum, it may save your time. There are many threads with answers that you want to know. Nobody wants to repeat every new guy about all already know.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

in my view, you have to learn and remember the fundamental trade, not just lose your money to ICO, because you also have a lot of time. In the future, the Merchants will be much more perspective.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

thanks

if you have the ability in trading is better for trading because it can generate daily profit
but it is not advisable for you if you do not master the market for trading may be you sebdiri who will lose your money

Another option is to follow the ico that you believe is a good prospect but it will take a long time to wait to enter the market

though so surely you get a profit from the ico is because you buy it from the cheap price definitely benefit

follow that according to you master and adjust your own capital

choose a decision that you think is good
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

I think that the ICO is much nore risker becuase thier are some ICO that has not have any product yet unlike in the trading becuase in the trading you have already a working product all you just need to do is to wait for your profits

digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

Both are best investment opportunities but it should be depends on time.
These days most of the ICOs are facing tough time to complete. But good ICOs are going cool no issues. before investing please check the project, team and white paper.
This is the best time to invest because all the coins are getting cheaper day by day. just buy and hodl.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

investing in ICO & to do trading both can give you enough profits, but some factors need to be kept in mind. If you are thinking to hold for long-term then investing in ICO is the best option, if you could find the best project that has no or fewer competitors. The idea of the project must be extraordinary. You should hold your coin for at least 1 year if you want to gain a handsome amount of profit. For trading you need some knowledge of it, you should know how to read the charts, you can find online many tutorials on youtube for it. First, start trading with fewer coins till you are satisfied & gain confidence in yourself that you can now do trade with more amount of coins. If you do any mishap while you are trading initially you could end up losing your coins, build your trading skills steadily by doing trade with fewer coins.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

In my opinion, the market start to recover, it is still a good time to buy some altcoins since they are very cheap now, when the market getting warmer, you will obtain big profit.
If your purpose is to make money with altcoins then this is the time to do it there is no better opportunity than to buy after a crash many people are afraid and are selling their coins for very cheap prices if you have fiat this is the moment to get rid of that and get the best cryptocurrencies that you can before it's too late and the price begins to grow again.
You are right, it is better to invest now than feel sorry later, make every moment of our time and life valuable, don't choose, better to have investment in both of them, there are lot of good coins and tokens out there so better to have them as well as bitcoin.
Yes and yet people are doing the opposite they are selling their coins for a bad price thinking they can protect themselves from the market but that is not going to work it has never worked, the people need to understand that investing in this market is a huge risk and only those that are completely convinced about the future of their holdings can make any money over the long term when you think about it in that way then it becomes really easy to invest in altcoins and bitcoin, when you see how low the prices are compared to just a few months ago.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

investing in ICO & to do trading both can give you enough profits, but some factors need to be kept in mind. If you are thinking to hold for long-term then investing in ICO is the best option, if you could find the best project that has no or fewer competitors. The idea of the project must be extraordinary. You should hold your coin for at least 1 year if you want to gain a handsome amount of profit. For trading you need some knowledge of it, you should know how to read the charts, you can find online many tutorials on youtube for it. First, start trading with fewer coins till you are satisfied & gain confidence in yourself that you can now do trade with more amount of coins. If you do any mishap while you are trading initially you could end up losing your coins, build your trading skills steadily by doing trade with fewer coins.
That is how you get the most money out of a project. Investing in the coin and doing their bounties can maximize profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: