Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:46:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3579 times)
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:08:39 AM

Each ico carries a silent and salient message to show that they are real or not. It takes sensitivity to notice these kind of messages only noticeable through study...

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
To start ico investment you can learn the whitepaper documents that are presented, whether realistic or not. Once it is important to make sure that the developers behind it are trusted.

Yes, we need to check every aspect of the project before investing into the ICO, study all sort about the team and their future development. Study the whitepaper to get more awareness about the project and find out whether the team has the experience.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

It all depends, some projects are good to get on ICO and while others are good trading them. If you get a good ICO and invest in the ICO and it hits exchanges, it will be an easy X in return. though trading gives good return but ICO is way too easy to make X compare to trading.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

It all depends, some projects are good to get on ICO and while others are good trading them. If you get a good ICO and invest in the ICO and it hits exchanges, it will be an easy X in return. though trading gives good return but ICO is way too easy to make X compare to trading.
I am thinking why there are always two distinct things or work that is always been ask however it can be both do at the same time and is onyl matter in time and the money that you will use with it. Neither you will accept it by your own capability to do one thing or more.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:35:01 AM

Depend from investor. I prefer ICO. Because I don't like buy and sale everyday.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
trading is pretty good now and able to get high profit. so by running trading is very supportive. I suggest you run trading for now.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

Broken up your investment in ICO and the trade. If you want to participate in ICO, I would advise you first to study the safety of the ICO. Since there are so many fraudulent projects.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

You can start from anywhere you want but make sure invest only which you can afford to lose, ICO price can drop 2x-3x when listing on exchanges and similarly in trading coin price can go down to zero if the coin is new and the team is inexperienced.

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:01:58 AM

It depends in which is more convenient to you. Trading means you have to devote time on it to buy and sell, you have to also check the market quite more often. ICO on the other needs a lot of knowledge on each project you are planning to invest. For me ICO is a little bit risky than trading but both gives you great profits.
MobaAnalog

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

Much better to invest trading than the ico. Join signature campaign in ico to recieve tokens if the project is success.
DevilDevil

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

ICO is good source of big profit as long as you know the background of its project and the developer team. So never invest in ICO without checking because there are a lot of ICOs' nowadays that were scammed.
Trading is more safer than ICO, but you should know the basic first and how to read a chart for you not to lose your money.
cicak88

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

Whether investing it better than trading depends on the individuals trading abilities and the project you choose to invest in. What is good for the goose may not necessarily be good for the gander. I look for volatile coins with high volume to trade so I do mix it up quite often.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

If you want to try trading but doesn't have expectant want to know the concept, procedures, tips and steps, we have applications in Google Play where in you can grasp the basic of trading for free but you cannot earn only you can practice, then trade with the real one if you think your ready.

In trading, it is not so. If you are in bad trade and you lose your money, all losses arising from your decision are on you. Yet ICO guarantees for very large that you can recover your investment and recoup your money with profit
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

I want to say, If you want to start trading, you should get more experience about cryptocurrency before investing. Because Investing in ICO is very risky and very small projects that now provide good profits, but trading will always be in fashion even when the market is down.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

Trading is much profitable than investing on ICO since you can calculate whenever how much do you want to get profits. On the other hand you can't control the value of the ICO but you can only control on how many you are holding/investing on that certain Project.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 06:15:43 AM by IamAltcoinfan

I think its better to invest on best  ICO having MVP otherwise  trading instead of ICO lots of ICO's are struggling to raise soft cap some will show false details finally they failed to deliver the promises lots of successful projects now trading very less amount compare to ICO price . So initial stage it is advisable to invest on trading instead of ICO.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
AnnyPanny

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

I think it's depend from investor prefers. I like ICO. Because I don't want to buy and sale day by day. It's going me to crazy. So, I decided for myself to invest in ready-made products. As example - already working BiNeuro project https://bineuro.com/web/ Unique project and good team from TOP 10 Google Premier Partner!
pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

Both trading and ICO engagement require certain skills without which you will simply lose you funds. Trading requires technical thinking and
assiduity, you will always be attached to the monitor to watch the charts while day trading. As for ICOs, you need to be able to conduct your own research and have the ability to make a decision whether to sell or to hold. It all depends on your personality.
You should try both, I guess..
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

I know ICO is good but if you take a look on tadays setuations you can see that there is so many new ICO ongoing and some is still coming. I well only choose trading to invest my money as so many ICO now become scam after they take the moneyand let investors crying.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀