Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3576 times)
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

I think ICOs make more money. trade can sometimes be risky. You can lose your money. but ICo is more guaranteed. you are definitely making money.
Agree with you. I prefer ICO too
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
you need capital to start trading and joining the ico. You need to understand and know how to store your coins. You need to know what coins that you need to invest and im absolutely recommend you coins on top 100 and before trading just remember that you might lose and consider the risk of investing before doing it.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

Trading and investing in ICO both needs lot of hard work and deep research, as for trading you have yo learn technical analysis and it takes much time, other side for investing in ICO you have to research well in deep about their developer team, road map and white paper well. So how much time you can spend for this task that can decide what to do?   

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:17:56 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

If i did not misunderstand what you mean
ICO= Buying of altcoins and holding
Trading = Trend analysis and Technical Analysis

For ico trading the most important thing you need is the knowledge of picking the correct ICO to invest in by reading white paper and analysing the whole project and team.

For trading wise you need to know about different types of candles and what does it mean, support and resistance zones. All this give you an edge in candlestick trading.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

For me the best one is buy perspective coins (ICO, exchanges) and hold it. Trading is rather difficult and requires a lot of time for analyses. Also sometimes criptocurrency market can't be analyzed and something goes wrong  Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:29:15 AM

Participation in CO and trade in cryptocurrency market are interrelated. After receiving ICO tokens, each of us begins to watch the price change for them and wait for the most suitable time for sale. Thus, we are more and more involved in trade and, as experience increases, we increase our trade volumes.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

both is great for earning lot of money, but need much knowledge about this.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

ICO investment has been very difficult to generate any profit since January this year, even hyped and fast to sel lout projects were dropping below the ICO price once they hit the exchanges. Similarly Bear market is difficult conditions to make any profit on coins and you would need great TA skills to spot opportunities in the charts. Things may improve with the market turning GREEN, but at the moment I have made better profits on recovering alts than on ICO.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

thanks

Both are highly risky but also give sound profit.If you have carefully selected ICO,well oriented core idea,descriptive and clear road map,well experienced developers,well defined budget,if you are satisfied with these ICO traits then you must join that ICO.On the other hand if you are very skillful and have experienced in trading then you must do both short and long term trading risk is high but reward is more than risk.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

My advice is better you start with trading, do not ever invest ico if you lay about ico, because at this time a lot of ico project scam most of his team run away all the money investors without giving continuation of the project. if you are trading you will learn about many things and also will have trading experience so that later can become a reliable trader.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

I think if you learn trading it easy to join a ico or invest. In trading is very risky than ico but the biggest profit is trading.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

thanks
ICOs are quite easy to follow as you'll only need eth and send it directly to their smart contract address and you'll get the token automatically, just remember to send it from your eth wallet which you have the private key, not exchange wallet. For trading, it's way harder than joining ico, investopedia is a great place to start to learn the basic and after that you should read books/watch videos to learn technical analysis.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

Look for a well-known bounty manager that has the credibility and reliability at its finest. For example, Deadley and Ubercool. Both are good bounty managers therefore their ICO projects that they are handling as of now is a legitimate and have the potential to be on top after few more time. I recommend Nynja.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

My advice is better you start with trading, do not ever invest ico if you lay about ico, because at this time a lot of ico project scam most of his team run away all the money investors without giving continuation of the project. if you are trading you will learn about many things and also will have trading experience so that later can become a reliable trader.
I completely get your drift guy. It’s not easy for any of us to choose ,because both of those are definitely difficult and risky either. But to do trading is much more better than another. Well, you know recently  there are many bad rumour about ICO and probaby there are many users got scam and lost lots of money. Hence, you’d better focus on trading. Trading is not difficult if you take enough time for it to keep learning and build your experience and also skill, you will soon  reap huge fruits from trading.

Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

At the beginning, ICO was a good way to buy cheap altcoins. However, sometimes they are listed on the exchange, and the price is cheaper than the ICO price, so there is a risk of capital loss.
arashvg

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

ICO more passive income, but longer
Trading can give you quick profit, but you must move fast
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

if you want to start investing for ICO and trading. first, you must have a lot of capital to invest.
if you want to join ICO, you should look for many references and information about ICO you want to follow, investigate and thoroughly first to avoid ICO scam.
if you want to trade, you should really observe the coin prices in the market, so you will not be wrong in buying and selling a coin.
Isaak Brenner

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

If you want to be a trader you need more time for it. You need knowledge about trade - how, where, when, trade figures. It's not simple.
I suggest starting with ICO, with this forum - read about every ICO - team, product and invest. Also learn how to trade.
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

thanks

Investing in ICO is much easier than in trading.
These are completely different concepts.
ICO is the early stage of the project.
If you can see the prospect - you can make good money.

In trading, you have to work with different assets.
There are more parameters and nuances.

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

thanks

try investing bounty rewards for investing, i am sure it's a nice way of getting some experience in trading. otherwise, you'll risk your money. of course, bounty campaigns can sometimes be very profitable, but if it's an average reward, you can use for investing))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: