Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3583 times)
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

In my opinion it is better to invest in a good ICO. Just take a closer look at the idea of ​​what is offered in the ICO and how far the idea is possible. Pay attention to the team. Not to public persons who do not contribute anything to the project, but only spend our money with you. And the real workers who will embody this idea.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

I think you can do with trading and if you have a good skills in trading, I am sure that you can make a profit in short time. but don't forget that in trading, the price always changes and you need to know every time at the price. and if you want to invest in ico, make sure you know the project, know who is behind the project, and determine how much money you want to use for the investment. besides that, it is better you learn about the project and ask something if you don't know.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
I recommend investing in ICO projects rather than trading. Because if you want to trade, you have to have a lot of capital, trading is a very difficult investment field requires you to master the knowledge can make a profit when trading.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
Do not trade when you are a newbie, you should invest in ICO projects. ICO has a lot of risks but the ICO itself will help you make a lot of money. Also trading is difficult to make money, if not careful you will suffer capital losses
isetter

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

Should not invest in ICO projects during this time. Because this is the time when the Crypto market price is unstable and hard to make money with ICO. You should trade now, I think that's the best way
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

Personally, I like to invest more in ICO than to trade. But to choose a good product is very difficult, especially now. You must extract news from a variety of sources.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

Should not invest in ICO projects during this time. Because this is the time when the Crypto market price is unstable and hard to make money with ICO. You should trade now, I think that's the best way

You're right . From early 2018 until now, most ICO projects after listing on exchanges will cost less than the purchase price of coins in the ICO. I never trust the ICO
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

thanks
It is really hard to choose between ICO and trading. I have the advice for you that is to invest both. Half the money you invest in ICO and the other half you invest in trading. I think doing so will reduce the risk
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

thanks
I will always say yes to trading. Do not trust ICO projects, if you want to invest in ICOs then you should look for information on the ICO project of your choice, but I warn you to be careful because there are so many ICO projects cheated The island used false information to cheat investors

iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

thanks
I will always say yes to trading. Do not trust ICO projects, if you want to invest in ICOs then you should look for information on the ICO project of your choice, but I warn you to be careful because there are so many ICO projects cheated The island used false information to cheat investors

Look at resources or outlets that features the latest ICOs. Knowing which ICOs are coming up will enable you to plan ahead, especially for ICOs that has a whitelist. A whitelist ICO means that you have to register in advance to participate in the ICOs, which are usually hallmarks of popular ICOs that have a limited number of coins to offer.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

I think it all depends on your investment profile, if you´re a holder ICO would be good to you if you´re a shorter,  trading would fit better your appetite
ICO projects generate more profit than trading. I think you should choose to invest in ICO projects. But you have to choose your own ICO yourself
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
I do not quite agree with your opinion. If he is a newbie and he does not know the tricks of the trade then he will lose all his possessions. Trade is only for those who have a lot of money

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

Because of a large amount of scam, it's very dangerous to go in ICO, there are certainly good projects and if you deal with ICO not the first day, then in 90% of cases you can easily identify good and worthy projects. With trading, too, you can lose in case of something very much. Therefore, everywhere there is a risk, but with experience in trading and participating in projects or monitoring them, you can minimize these risks!

Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

I depends on your skills and timing, in case ico you should make research and try to make good investment in the promising project in order to get benefit in the future. In case of trading you need to have trading skills time, and a lot of information about trading trends.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

thanks
ICO and trading are the best investment methods to date. But I think before you want to start, you should learn ICO thoroughly and trade. If you have no knowledge then you will lose money

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

You're right . From early 2018 until now, most ICO projects after listing on exchanges will cost less than the purchase price of coins in the ICO. I never trust the ICO

You are right, I have invested in two ICO projects that are COPYTRACK and ATFS. But I lost 80% of my capital. ICO in 2018 is not a good investment choice. trading is more popular than ICO
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

I think Trading is better but you must now the time and condition and decide to sell and buy.
ICO is great but it so hard to me to invest in there.
Because we need a money to invest there.
So, o choose a trading.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

they are two different things, because ICO is a long-term investment and trading is a short-term investment, and ICO gives more profit compared to trading (I think), therefore I prefer ICO rather than trading.

Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

If you have knowledge of Trading, you should invest. ICOs are now scams for many withdrawals, so you are not sure what. Consider these two issues are problematic to lose money.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

Very different between ico and trading. but in terms of ease ico easier because it does not need much knowledge to be able to gain profit. different from trading that requires a lot of knowledge strategies etc to be successful and get profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: