Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3576 times)
Bloodseekers

Activity: 778
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

More profitable is ICO because token easy to pump, but this is risk because we can also lose money if wrong choose ICO. Trading the profits not to much but this is safe because all coin already have biggest community so no more scam anymore. Just Suggest 40% in ICO, and 60% for trading. Only 40% in ICO because this is uncertain

I am investing only in ico , trading is too much for me . My last investment is 5 eth in orbis. Could become the new and better btc www.orbistransfer.com

Wow 5 Eth, for me that to much amount. I think i will learn about this project. I see you are very confident with this ICO
Bananiheller

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

I think trade is a better job. at least we are trying to increase the amount in our possession. There is a definite figure available. but ICOs have no definite future. Scam can come out.
I'm not good at trading. I'm just not interested. I love ICO is a very interesting game of chance, you choose a project from hundreds for a long time to analyze them. Then you buy tokens and follow the course. This is a great activity Wink. If you choose ICO wisely and carefully, you will not remain without benefit)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

If you really want to start investing in ICO, ensure to only select the trusted and good ICO. Learn and analyze the ICO without following the hype. It is risky actually to invest in ICO if you really don't have a good strategy.
Well, to start trading, you can start by analyzing the altcoins that you will buy. It depends on the amount of the funds that you own. You can choose the most popular, profitable, and trusted altcoins such as the Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar and others. Learn it from the market coin.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:00:30 AM

Trading is better. If you want to invest in ICO you have to learn about the ICO first. If you don't know about it clearly, you can wrong ICO (scam) choose. But, in trading you can choose trusted and potential coin or token.
Luntop

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

Now is not a good time to invest in ICO . I think you should wait a bit. The market has already begun to slowly recover
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:05:58 AM

I think trade is a better job. at least we are trying to increase the amount in our possession. There is a definite figure available. but ICOs have no definite future. Scam can come out.
yeah trading is better from ico, and ico not recommended for newbie because so easy choose ico, and till now already so many ico fail and scam thats why trading is better for newbie
rogovih

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:44:03 AM

You have to make your own choice , what is best for you . Read the article on the forum , look at the common mistakes and draw a conclusion

the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

Investment is risky, very much so. The best and safest option to start is trading. On the stock market it is much friendlier than Vietnam. So that you can start with him, and its income already try spend on investment.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

Trading is little bit risky because you should be updated about the market. the Traders can earn money even if the market is fluctuating and going down. In case of ICO , if project is not scam , there is very little chance that price will drop. This will happen only if the project fails, otherwise ICO is game of safe hands.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

We should not compare this two things, both of them need some experience and knowledge, both are accompanied with some risk, and both might be very profitable. If we invest in right ICO it might be good material for trading in the future. I would suggest to invest in Ambit Mining  - it seems to be successful.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
As already many of the experienced guys explained very well that from where and from which point you should start and at which platform you should go with .
Now here I would like to give my suggestion that before to invest in any ICO you should make sure that you are making Investment in that thing which is not only in the market due to hype but you should should make yourself analysis about that thing , that whether that project is better or not or looking guinine or not .
So overall I mean to say that don't go with hype in the market and use your own sense about that project .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

Personaly i prefer trading because even if i screw something in  my calculation i can still sell it(even with some loss)then trapping your money for few months untill ico is inded and not knowing if you will ever see your invested money back.Just look at how many scam icos we had...
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

I prefer trading, because first you can find information and research about coin that you will buy for trading. But do not be too eager in trading, be patient and think before selling or buying later.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:55:32 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

both have their own qualities , diff type of risk and also need diff experience .

in ICO you need to know how to read whitepaper and project detail in brief , in trading you need to learn trading charts , bullish or bearish sign and other type of TA .

ICO need money in start , while trading can be done on leverage/margin trading .

ICO is just 1 time investment and then hold for period when price goes up , trading need your daily time to spend on it .

so use wisely what you want .
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

Trading and Investing in Ico Both are good if you have enough knowledge about this things.The more knowledge you have You will face less problem.I am not a trader but I still give you one suggestion that doesn't follow any pump and dump group.It may sometimes give great profit but sometimes you have to lose your portfolio.So it will be better for you to learn not follow some scammer group.And about its hard, you have to give time to recognize a good ico.So read and collect information and knowledge before investment.

Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

You can start with the last day of the ICO team TokenGo, invest while there is still the opportunity and get a good profit. At least the platform is already working.
vitalskir

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

If you choose a good company, then I think ICO is the best investment.  In a short term you can increase your profit by 3-5 times.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

Both directions very heavy. Experience and knowledge which will appear over time is very important for these directions. Therefore I advise to begin with the small sum of money which you aren't afraid to lose. Positive results will come if constantly to be engaged in it!
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

thanks

First of all, since you are very new in crypto, I would suggest you to stay away from ICO at least in the beginning. Gather some knowledge about how ICO works, what to look for before investing in ICOs, etc. as over the past couple of quarters there were a lot scam ICOs came in that people dont believe in ICOs any more.

Regarding Trading, start investing your time in learning TA, FA and to understand market sentiments as these help you much when you trade.
Always remember, buy when the market is red and sell when its green.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: