Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3581 times)
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

Both of them is a good starting point. You has the power to choose. If you want sit and wait for the profit join Legit ICO ask first for some highly experience or do research
If you want to earn by yourself you should go on trading. Buy low and sell high is the concept in trading
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

You can start from participating in Bounty campaign or invest small amounts of money to understand how it works. Remember that before  perticipating in any of it deeply research the project. Pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up.
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

ICO or initial coin offering is for long term plans which we aim to profit after a long period. If you are a freelancer then you should participate into trading since you can manage your account time by time and you could also make it as your main job. But if you have a job and want to be apart of a potential project then participate in its ICO.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
From your words I guess you are new to trading and investing? If yes then you should read Investopedia and several books for a basic investing and economic first so you won't mad when you got scammed and your investment fail. After that you can learn how blockchain works, how to send eth so you won't eth from your exchange wallet to the ico contract address. For the trading part, it takes more time as there's more to learn, technical analysis is a must if you want to trade otherwise what you do are not different than gambling. You can check tradingview if you want to compare your analysis to other people.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
trynomal

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

I think here you need to make a choice . Everyone chooses himself, where it is better and more comfortable
gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

The recent market is in an upward stage. At this time, we can do some transactions, and it is easier to get profits. Investing in ICO in the first few months of this year is not a good choice, because many ICO projects lose a lot of valuable projects.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

im going to bet trading, because it is less risky than ico i think..  and as base in my experience trading can gain much. but of course both ico and trading can make profit when you have a enough research before doing anything steps.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

analysis capabilities, expand knowledge, information, and news about crypto. more and more have the information than in the trade would understand the conditions and what steps should be taken when there are things going on. process analysis is also needed to understand the ICO and selects crypto to be invested.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

You can't make money from ICOs, only trading on exchanges. ICOs can be profitable if you find a cheap token sale. The right ICO can be a hole or a rocket.
Yes choosing right ICO is the biggest task now most of the highly hyped project are failing . Some ICO which is running real business or having MVP is better option to invest . Some project having real business and for their blockchain adoption they are raising fund some even having working product . If you cant do proper research trading is always best option.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
restoklo

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

To invest in a good ICO, you have to spend a lot of time looking for a good company.  To engage in trade, you need knowledge and experience.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

icos usually have more profit potential comparing with listed coins. How ever they have more risk like scam, delays, careless teams, not listing etc. Anyway if the project is good it is better to join during ico.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

For myself, I chose ICO, simply because trading is first, much harder, you need a lot to learn theories and so on. Secondly, quite a nervous exercise. For me, the nerves are more expensive) In ICO, especially if participating in the bounty does not need to waste nerves, in my opinion
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

At the moment, I like to market more than invest in the ICO, since there are not enough good and perspective projects, so I'm looking for good coins on the market and then decide what to do with them.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

I recommend studying these directions in parallel! You can invest for a long time, for example, not really following the course and in addition to invest in new projects!

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Freldo

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

Choosing from these two options I will definitely choose trading as it is more exciting and takes at least more time but can bring more profit than ICO.
Vizarius

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

I think it's worth studying what you like bestand. If you like trading then start learning about trading. If it does not work out then try investing in ICO.

dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

both are relevant for today. but more fraud is observed in the process of ISO, and trade - the process is transparent, albeit unpredictable.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

I think it depends on whether you are good at trading or ico. Not everyone is fit to invest in ico. There is a high risk of investing in ico. Not everyone is fit to trade. Trading takes a long time, and many people don't have the patience to do it.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

I preffer Trading because it is moe profitable then investment in ICO , because sometimes ICO don't reach their intial price when they hit exchange
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

thanks

Some ICOs have good profits potential in the future and some dont. To choosing good potential ICOs is hard because many ICO. I am prefer if we want to invest for long term better pick coin/token in market. And if you want decide trade on market, better you preparing on technical analysis because market volatiling is very high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: