Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3577 times)
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

hello dude. Before doing anything the first thing you should do is to learn things about what are you getting into. You should also consider learning how to trade and how to invest first before putting in any money in the space. They don't call this crypto space as the wild wild west of financial industry for nothing. You can gain a lot than you can ever imagine here while at the same time you can also lose your money in a single mistake.

Note:
mistake = means not following your plan.
good investment/trade = means you follow your plan what ever happens. loses or wins.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:00:48 AM

I would suggest that you take more time to read and learn more about ICO and trading. They are related so its a good news because you don't have to learn on something that slightly different. The most important thing is how can you get a good ICO and coins for trade.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Frank Castle

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
Depending on whether you want to invest long-term or short term? if long term I recommend buy BTC just for the results that you will get also big. But if for short-term investment you can buy eth or coins that are cheap in the market.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:11:32 AM

you need read more about crypto, for an example, you read whitepapers
that will make u understand how crypto works. after that you can decide what u will do

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

i think you should start trading to understand about the crypto world before investing in ICO. Because, to invest in ICO, you have to know many knowledge about cryptocurrency, the blockchain technology and the products of projects.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

Borh are very good ventures if you have mastered the art of taking part in them, I personally prefer ICOs as they give you a headstart to invest in coins with high potential. If judged properly, and the project succeeds, ICOs will make you lots of money as the token value will be high, Trading is also a good venture, you however have to mater the market trends and know when to buy or sell.
member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

You can actually do both. Research takes a lot of time here. Investing in coins is much easier, because most of them are well known and you know what generally expect, ICOs are risky, projects are more complicated, but potentially can bring bigger profits. Plus you can also do some bounties for them to receive even more tokens
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

Investing in ico project is like a long-term investment with only an increased risk, but trading is an even more dangerous occupation that requires strong nerves and concentration  Wink
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

For me both are different categories, we can do both at the same time and they are not replacing each other.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

If you have enough time, you can do both ICO and trading.
The key point is learning about the coin before you investing into it.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

More and more, from a long time ago, have seen positive reviews of Paytomat.  The type is stable, good company.  And I was wondering what kind of investment they believe in for the entire 2018. I was looking for a lot of reviews, and I was surprised when the poor response was 1 in 100. I took the risk and was pleased.  Perhaps I do not specifically answer the question.  However, I went somewhere to mention about this office and I decided to share the property.  I do not advertise - it's just my choice, but I'm just sharing impressions with you.  If someone was interested in a lot of information, he initially took Paymot Announcements on the telegrams
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

thanks

ICO VS Trading
ICO: An ICO is a crowdfunding sale, in which a potential or existing business offers tokens or coins during a limited sale. These coins would entitle the buyer to a certain percentage of the business's future profits, as outlined by the terms of the sale. The ICO has become an attractive alternative to seeking venture capital or to launching an IPO. ICOs do not have the regulatory or due diligence requiremens of traditional funding, allowing business to launch funding request faster. ICOs are also deal with funding levels that are also typically ignored or overlooked by traditional funders, with most funding goals being less than five million USD. Finally, ICOs are faster than traditional funding, with the most successful ICOs reaching their funding goal in minutes, the coins that the ICOs offer are typically traded post-crowdsale in the altcoinmarket. Many ICOs, such as Ethreum, do well in the post-crowdsale market as fully conceptualized altcoins.
Bitcoin Trading: Bitcoin isn't fiat currency, meaning its price isn't directly related to the economy or policies of any single country. Throughout its history, Bitcoin's price has reacted to a wide range of events, from China's devaluation of the Yuan to Greek capital controls. General economic uncertainty and panic as driven some f Bitcoin's past price increases. Bitcoin Trades 24/7. Because there is not offical Bitcoin price. This can create arbitrage opportunities, but most of the time exchanges stay within the same general price range. How to trade BTC? Kraken will be used as an example for this guide. First you have to create an account on kraken by clicking the black sign u box in the right corner: you'll have to confirm your account via email. Onced your account is confirmed nd you'ved logged in, you must require varying your personal information. All BTC exchange required varying levels of verification as required by AML and KYC laws. Onced your account s verified, head over to the "funding tab". Kraken offers many deposit methods Deposits made using the traditional banking system will take anywhre from one to three days. Bitcoin depositsrequire six confirmations, which about one hour. Now navigat o the "Trade Tab". Using the lack bar at the top of the page. You can sitch trading pairs. Trading is risky Bitcoin trading is exciting because of Bitcoin price movements, global nature, and 24/7 trading. It's important, however, to understand the many risk that comes with trading Bitcoin. So between ICO and trading I choose ICO. the two are both risky but ICO is easier to do rather than trading.

Gribovski

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

If there is knowledge and experience of trade, it is better to trade.  If not, it is better to invest in ICO.  But now investing in ICO is risky.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

If you want to start trading, there are some basic things you need to know and consider before you venture into it.This is necessary so as not to end up loosing your investments. This is another query that is being asked over and over. I guess you just have to browse and look for those. In trading, you need to choose a coin based on your observation and instinct of its chart price and that's even harder because you need to be able to predict whether it will pump or dump.
antoclaus

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

There are two factors that affect this

1) Do you know how to trade and analyze the market
2) Do you know how to distinguish fraud from a really good project that will later collect its own hardcap

After that you will be able to decide where to start.
Of course, the size of your investments also affects the profit
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

if I do both myself. both have their respective advantages. for ICO can benefit greatly when the project is successful and successful, but can also lose a lot when the project fails. While from trading, can get profit in accordance with the desire that we target. but unfortunately the market conditions began to be difficult to guess so should be a lot of patient waiting for coin prices in accordance with the target.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

I think ico and trading are two very different things. But it never hurts you to learn both. Probably the easiest way is to start it, in small quantities first.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

For investing in ICO you have to check how much experienced the developer and advisory team and the activity in social media like facebook and twitter. You have to check white paper and road map. And for trading you have full knowledge of technical analysis and for that you can search in YouTube or goole. And my advice you to go for trading because if you have some good knowledge you can earn good profit from short and long term trading. Other side investing in ICO is a bit risky.

Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

We recommend that if you want to start trading, it is advisable to get to know a lot of people because there we can get info, and can analyze charts on trading, and most importantly is money for trading: D. And for ICO maybe that needs to be prepared is mental, because if you follow the ICO prices are not erratic as well when buying sometimes fraud Smiley Thank you hopefully

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

If there is knowledge and experience of trade, it is better to trade.  If not, it is better to invest in ICO.  But now investing in ICO is risky.
To participate in ICO and not to receive a loss, you must also know a lot of knowledge and conduct your own research with respect to each potentially interesting project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: