Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3587 times)
melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

Instead of ICO investment Trading is more valuable and profitable. U`re a newbie, so both trade and to investment are risky for you.For ICO investment you need to study the project and team.so it's very hard for a newbie.but for learning the trade you need to watch some videos and doing some demo trade. Trading is also hard but its good instead of ICO.
Birds

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Join legit ico,I think its best but need some more time to grow up. But trading gives you huge profit with little time but here loss probability occurred also.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

I think that ICO is easier than trading! To trade you need to have a big experience and skills, ICO just find a good one, and invest in
dinhbach064

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

most of the ico price don not drops  when the new ico comes to market most of the ico coin price under base price so its good time for invest a new ico. i think right now trading and ico are better so i am going with both
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

I think and ICO and trading are very risky) You can make really good money on both of them, if you will understand tis market
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

In my opinion ICOs is more risky then trading at exchange because ICOs are those things which sell thier coins before the launching , so probably may be there can be chances that after the buy of the ICOs coin they launch after a long time of 3-4 month or even more time. But actually if you are an expert you can deal with it
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

I think go for trading over ico because in trading you're the one who controls your money. I suggest to study about basic trading and apply it. Both ico and trading are risky so choose wisely. Smiley
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

for me  they are both same. but if you want a daily profit then go to trading but its so risky than ico. ICO took a month to make a profit but its lesser risk not like trading.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

I would advise you for not doing both of them as they both are very risky things to do in the crypto markets and you are better off just hodling. As you are likely going to get better returns by just hodling your coins than trying to trade or invest in an ICO. Very few people are able to turn a profit by trading and most of the ICOs end up failing.

Seth2009

Activity: 445

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

This is bad time to investing in ICO now. Market prices are falling down now and all tokens also falling down now after ICO. For trading needs to see some videos at youtube how to do it and good luck

Agree with this.. Not only because of the market fall down but most of the ico nowadays are probably scams... I experienced a lot of this shitty icos last year.. Lucky that i didnt invest a lot with it.. Too sad that aftr people invest their money they were gone in the wind with just a blink of the eye... Too pity for those who put their last money hoping that they will gain more... Thats why now i prefer trading.. Because here you will be the one who will hold your capital and profits... Better safe than ico

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

Trading is a very tricky and risky job, but it is equally profitable when mastered. A lot of variables are always in play and in a few hours a trader can make enormous profits but also loose it all in the hours that follow
ICO on the other hand is a more calculated risk, with enough time for research and preparations.
ICOs is very good and when an investor holds his tokens long term, he may reap huge and bigger rewards.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

ICO is a longer investment than ordinary trading on cryptory. Although with proper luck, the coin can rise several times immediately after the end of ICO. And the same bought coin on the exchange as a result of trade can bring some minuses. Choose you. I would recommend trying both to determine.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

best is trading. then try to invest in ICO. but becareful when you select a ICO. its risky and highly rewarding . but trading is not much risky these days. you can buy the dips and wait for the price to go up like 5%+ and sell it. it needs patience too. you will only loss if you sell your bought alts or btc in cheap. so i think trading is much better than ICO as you can earn daily without waiting for lot of months.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

It is better to start with trading, for this you need to develop a trading strategy and write a time management  Smiley
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

It is better to start with trading, for this you need to develop a trading strategy and write a time management  Smiley

Agree with that participating in ICO that means that you are also particapating in trading in the future. That why the best way to start is to learn more about trading even only some basic in trading rules.

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

Both trading and ico investing are pretty good ways to make money while being involved with cryptocurrencies. Trading is just about everything that has to do with the market because even ICO coins/tokens gets traded after the token generation is done. However, ICOs do have higher returns with regards to invest. But I recommend doing both as you would be leaving money on the table by leaving one for the other.

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

Both trading and ico investing are pretty good ways to make money while being involved with cryptocurrencies. Trading is just about everything that has to do with the market because even ICO coins/tokens gets traded after the token generation is done. However, ICOs do have higher returns with regards to invest. But I recommend doing both as you would be leaving money on the table by leaving one for the other.
By doing it both you have lessen the risk of losing all your money and if you are not in trading you will be sooner or later next to know it after you invest in ico. ICO offers a big potential of having 2x or more profit on its ico price if its to good to invest. You can sell it more in profit if you have good trading knowledge.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

trading is the best, because trading is very fast to give us profit than ICO.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:41:38 AM

ICO is the best for us to get profit, because I think trading only gives us a very small profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: