Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3579 times)
Pinturicchio

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

When I had such a question, I started working in bounty campaigns. Firstly, I got acquainted with the world of crypto-currency from the inside, secondly, I subsequently invested in ICO only the money that I earned on the bounty
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

I invested only money that I mine already, so nothing from my day job, but except ETN I had not much luck by picking the right ICO´s, will give it some time, but trading brings me more profits that investing to ICO´s at the moment.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

most of the investors in the market prefer day trading but whereas long-term investors will prefer investing in ico pre-sale to grab the coins at cheap price and sell the coins in market at higher prices
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

most of the investors in the market prefer day trading but whereas long-term investors will prefer investing in ico pre-sale to grab the coins at cheap price and sell the coins in market at higher prices
It's very lame to purchase coins that are in their presale if they have no purpose with their payment systems. Most coins have a low price once they are released for public trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Look, there are three ways how you can act.
First two are connected with trading: day-to-day trading (risky option, needs big analytycal job) of just long-term investment trading (quite easy way, as you can invest in the biggest currencies).
And final one is investments in ICOs, it is also risky investment, as a lot of ICO are SCAMs or just fail, that is why you have to analyse projects good.
So, here in my opinion long-term trading is the best option for the beggining.

If you want to buy ICO tokens, they are sometimes much cheaper when they hit secondary markets (exchangers). You can even buy 2x more tokens in after ico periods if that token get listed on a reputable exchanger website. Then trading can be started by you, since you will take the advantage of number of tokens. It's a combination of both.
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

First you have to assess your self if you are capable of doing trading and ICO. The more you knew things about trading, selling and IcO you will be successful in that field. Many people say “ before you go to war make sure that is a new one.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

As a learner, I won't advise you to go into trading directly without proper and adequate knowledge of trading. Trading requires that you have indepth knowledge and understand about the market otherwise you might run into loss. On the other hand, you can start investing on ICOs. But you also have to be extra careful as to which ico you want to invest your money in.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

ICO investment and trade are two forms of investment that participants in investing in the cryptocurrency market should grasp so well that they can be profitable. ICO investment is a long-term investment, because the time that you wait from buying a token to trading it on the Exchange can last from a few weeks to months, but the profit it brings is huge and you can increase your investment many times but the risk is also high if you do not study carefully before investing. Trading gives you a very quick income when performing transactions according to the wave chart of the coins, which can last for a few minutes or a few hours. If I have entered into the cryptocurrency market, I advise investors to participate in both of these forms to optimize profitability and efficiency.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

Trading of course! So you only depend on yourself and on your knowledge, and ICO it depends more on how the market will perceive a certain project. As for me, the risks are greater, the profit is unnoun, so I'm for the 1st option

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

Ico and trading is a good way to profit, while very few get lucky to earn big through these activities. Ico has got the risk, because however unique the respective project might be there needs a good team to support in the ICO promoting and other related activities. Here with the potential growth the investor network gets profited. When it comes to trading we can do upon the market fluctuation to profit in a wise manner.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Reading your post and the questions you are asking, I realise that you should neither try to trade or invest in ICO.
For the beginners is best to invest in some of the well known coins for start before they have a little feel about the market.

lord321
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

thanks

A good site for ICO research is icodrops . Lot of useful information in that website
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

Investing in ICOs now is more risky than before. I invest in LA token and the price is under ICO price till now. To climb up the price should have strong community, ICOs that fake news about the soft cap and hard cap will make false information. THey claim that softcap reached but not show the wallet address of investors. Investors can;t track the wallet balance. Fake news about softcap reached will be problem to the price after market laucnched/
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

I want to say, If you want to start trading, you should get more experience about cryptocurrency before investing. Because Investing in ICO is very risky and very few projects are now providing good profits, but trading will always be in fashion even when the market is down.
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

thanks
Start with the fact that learn what the blockchain is and what it is, and then you'll feel everything is clear and simple, will be able to choose the ICO projects, well, unless of course a direct deadlock will write here.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
kiwasmose

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

I think we can try to trade in these two months, which is probably the two month of the better market this year. ICO is relatively low for the time being. Many projects are losing money. There are many new projects waiting for the latest ICO policy.
nanik nasal

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

before you start investing or trading to do is:
1. You have to learn a lot by always actively seeking information from various sources,
2. have patience,
3. should be smart to divide the time between rest and work,
4. have a commitment,
5. and start with a small amount
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

Frankly speaking, I don’t think it is realistically possible for anyone to start up randomly. If you really want to make something worthwhile, then it is absolutely necessary that you to have right awareness about how the crypto world works.

So, the proper guide is absolutely critical and that’s where I love using this website, it’s absolutely sensational and has some of the most fascinating articles you could ever think of to learn from!
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

Both is good. when you choose ICO as your investments target, you should read whitepapers and searching how good the projects in the future.
Otherwise if you choose as a traders, you must have a good analysis and experiences in the market.
akristofor

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Trading of course. If you are good in trading and you know how to use technical analyses and fundamental analyses you can earn money if the market is fall down.
All that you need is a good knowledge and a good platform, where you can easily withdraw your profit, and be careful about Scammers, they are everywhere.
And if you want to start with ICO it is also a chance to loose all your investment, because you can deal with a wrong company.
And even if you have good knowledge in it you also depends on the market. So you can just go to church and to put a candle Grin Grin Grin
Of course if you can predict the movements on the market you can earn money. But if you wanted to start, then you should start in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: