Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:09:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3579 times)
phas129nnn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

First you have to assess your self if you are capable of doing trading and ICO. The more you knew things about trading, selling and IcO you will be successful in that field. Many people say “ before you go to war make sure that is a new one. Smiley Smiley
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

To study trading to you it is necessary to download and study several courses according to the technical and fundamental analysis of the financial markets.
Good and deep studying of this subject takes about 2-3 years.
If have begun to trade, don't wait for fast result in the form of big profits.
In few places train in investment. Training in investment is a constant trial and error method.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

Now when the market is very often red it is better to invest in ICOs in my opinion. Now Ambit Mining is live, so look at this ICO it is very promising, it is rare to find such a good, well defined project, with very experienced staff.

dpoisoner

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

A very difficult question for me. I can not choose one way. But, if you choose, it will be ICO.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
I think you'd better trade with old coins and it's proven to be promising. Do not invest in ICO because ICO is very risky. Especially if you can not choose a good ICO, there you even become a loss. Should trade on the best crypto coins.

aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

If you are newbie and you have a desire to earn money on ICO, my advice to you isn't to do it. Now you can earn on ICO only in good projects, if you can participate in the pre-sale. If you are interested in new projects, then just wait until the end of ICO and listing the coins on the exchange and buy at the exchange is cheaper than at the ICO main sale.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

If you have the capital, why not investing in them? I think it is precisely the more advantage to be gained. you need before investing in both ICO or trading is learning. Read a lot, especially the reading on the forum bitcointalk. then, after you taste familiar and understood, we recommend that you start investing bit by bit.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

Before you jump in into invest in ICO and trading, then you should learn and read more about them. How to to know that ICO are going to develop and worth to invest and then learn about trading indicator and when to buy and sell.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Both of them are very profitable. Trading requires you to have skills in trading and enough time to check the market while investing in ICO is more risky but you can lessen the risk by doing your own research and look for a good project to invest with.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

I think Trading is a bit risky because you have to be updated about the market. Merchants can make money even if the market fluctuates and falls. In the case of ICO, if the project is not a scam, it is very unlikely the price will go down. You have to make your own choices, what works best for you. Read the article in the forum, see common errors and make a conclusion.

MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

thanks
I think a good wish from you. which must start from the will and understand about the world trading in crypto. you know that trading in crypto can be regarded as a high-risk activity when you do not really understand the technique of trading well. and the fluctuating price, where prices can change significantly over time, in addition to providing a profit opportunity can also lead to potential losses if one does the technique of trading properly. you should learn more in advance in making decisions when trading because it will determine the results you get. and also continue to learn and do not easily despair, over time the experience will give you the science for the future better. maybe that's all I can give to you. hopefully useful.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

trading is a fast money, investments ICO are a long money. Risks are both high and high there. But with the right approach with large sums, it is easier to deal with investments than by trading. Ideally, combine and engage in both trade and investment in ICO

Kadot amoh

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

if I prefer to trade, because if we trade will know what our profit in every day, if you want to profit trading is every day and every second must know the price of coins that we will follow.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

I think investing in ICO is the easiest option for a beginner. It is much easier to analyze the ICO than to choose a coin for trading.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

before you decides to invest on ico, you must have an experience on trading, if not you are same as kill yourself come to ico but dont have any experince on trading.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

You can always rely on your research for the good team behind any ICO project ..their roadmap and if they have a test/working product or not. Those are the main things I check in any ICO..

For a good ecosystem that helps in trading, I see great potential in the Ftec all-in-one system. you can check it at: https://ftec.ai

Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

thanks
To begin with, I would advise you to select several interesting ICO projects and invest in them. Trading is more difficult, better learn the basics and observe the actions of professional traders before you do it yourself.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

ICO is very risky to do because it has a chance that the ICO is scam unlike trading you just buy and sell of a already known currency in the market. So the losses is depend on your skills and timing. Not like ICO which you are depending in the project success and the team behind to not run after the sales

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

ICO is very risky to do because it has a chance that the ICO is scam unlike trading you just buy and sell of a already known currency in the market. So the losses is depend on your skills and timing. Not like ICO which you are depending in the project success and the team behind to not run after the sales

There is truth in your words, but in fact, trading requires much more knowledge than ICO.
It isn't necessary to know the crypto world to choose ICO, it's enough to know small tricks and have a head that can think.
For example, choose ICO only at certain bounty managers....
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

I think that you still choose to trade cryptocurrencies. ICO is not really suitable for buying now. Due to too many fraudsters in the market, you can't even identify the teams that really contribute to people in these ICOs! I suggest that you still buy and sell cryptocurrencies. At least you can control your money!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: