Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:08:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO VS TRADING  (Read 3579 times)
green.grass38

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

I can say that investing in ICOs are probably a great idea if you are very sure about the project that you're investing to. There are many factors need to be considered first. In trading, you can simply consider some free signal but it won't help you. You should learn how to plot charts and etc.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

obv ICO like Sonder is more profitable
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

if I prefer TRANDING, because if we can we can make a profit in every day and also we can work every day, but if we choose to trade must work every second.
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

As a beginner who want to start reasoning buying in an ICO, then you need to step up on how to select a legit project. And also you'll need fundamental knowledge of TA to start trading. I'll recommend babypips for TA learning.
kingpes14

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Two of them are profitable if u are good at this, what does it mean good at this ? If u spend time for searching icos to compare icos with each other to contact with them for their vision it would be very profitable to u. When I find strong project I invest in icos.
lalaland97cute

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

I think you can not have enough experience to be ready to trade. Trading is a difficult method and requires patience and careful analysis of the chart. ICO investment will be easier than you.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

I think both are bad, especially since you're new. If you trade you might get eaten alive, if you invest in an ICO then it will probably go below ICO level.
I think in comparison between both i think ico investing is better because trading is little bit risky because you should be updated about the market. the Traders can earn money even if the market is fluctuating and going down. In case of ICO , if project is not scam , there is very little chance that price will drop. This will happen only if the project fails, otherwise ICO is game of safe hands.
chuyenhl13

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :oIf you are not good at trading, invest in ICO projects ,Check out the ICO Eloncity is a good project with a great team

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 05:45:13 PM by cryptojaani

If I think my advice you are better off trading because of the results of trading. But this also depends on how much money you invested due to later this effect on your results. And you must have knowledge about coins and must have patience otherwise it will suffer losses. You should be more often monitor the market and make a market strategy.
He should begin trading with a very small investment then see how it goes. If he loses money then it won't be that much of a problem.
I think as a beginner in the business I would advise you for not doing both of them as they both are very risky things to do in the crypto markets and you are better off just hodling. As you are likely going to get better returns by just hodling your coins than trying to trade or invest in an ICO. Very few people are able to turn a profit by trading and most of the ICOs end up failing. For me honestly I think both is good and I am doing both. Before buying ICO, you need to do lots of researches and make sure taking a right decision. Trading needs more knowledge and experience. Both have a big risk, but big return can be obtained.
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

If  people are considering trading on cryptomarkets as daily job , I could advise that the plan is quite scary nowadays
Soccernet344

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

I think it would be nice to start with a lot of information on this forum people write a lot of useful, further asked the exchanges which is better where is easier and then start!
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

I am not an expert when it comes to trading but i can advise you on how to start with ico investing, I will tell you how to go about my ico investing, I use ico drops to gather some interesting ico i will research on then after that I will go into deep research on them, anyone i find good then i will invest. The key to investing into good ico is to do a good background research on the project, don't follow public hype.
arctic circle

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

everywhere there are difficulties. In trading, you need to learn technical analysis and other sources. With the participation in ICO you need to study thoroughly the project in which you are going to be invested.
Lw2017
Copper Member

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
I think that it is more prospective to study all the fundamentals of the trading. Because Invest in ICO it is very risky and very few projects now provide good profits, but trader will always be in fashion even when the market is falling.

yeh i agree with this 100percent if you dig into posts you will learn alot , about trading , Icos , Non Icos ect ect

EUNO.CO
Proof Of Stake (POS), Proof Of Work (POW), Masternodes, 50 Million max supply and almost instant wallet to wallet transactions.
kjbbbbbb865

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

I depends on your skills and timing, in case ico you should make research and try to make good investment in the promising project in order to get benefit in the future. In case of trading you need to have trading skills time, and a lot of information about trading trends.
Tyler2446

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

Joining this forum was a good start.  Keep reading on projects that you like.  You may also want to start working on your resources like facebook, twitter, etc.  Post on this forum regularly and check out the bounty campaigns
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

Actually, you can use the token or coin from ICO for trading. However, the important thing is that you must find out the promising ICO tokens that will be more acceptable on the market by the other investors. Now, you can check Cryptoriya ICO as it has a new concept of crypto and cash. However, if you want to get faster coin, just buy the coin on the listed market that hits on top 20 altcoins for trading.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

Actually, there are a lot of people involved in this market with the mentality of playing a game since they do not spend time on it, if you're not serious then do not expect a good result. ICO and Trading eke, if you have chosen to invest, you should concentrate on it, because it is not a game
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

I'm not a very good trader that's why I choose ICO instead. But why choose if you can do both. I also so short term swing tradings only on the hyped ICOS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: