Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [~20GHs] BTCPool24 0%,PP,PPS,LP,JSON,Instant pay  (Read 8473 times)
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 01:07:20 PM

Where do the figure "70Gh" comes from?
It's never been that high as fas as i can see?
http://btcpool24.com/stat.php

And now it's 15Gh?

Hi it was before yesterday for saome hours after finding the 1st Block.

Im not changing this everytime the speed changes. I have to do more important work to the pool then changing the subject

Give the guy a break.  Startup pools have their problems.
You can choose to mine there or not.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 07:01:40 PM

And now it's 15Gh?

Im not changing this everytime the speed changes. I have to do more important work to the pool then changing the subject

Give the guy a break.  Startup pools have their problems.

As long as he's paying out his miners and running the website honestly, I see no problem with fluctuations in hashrate. I mean Large pools have swings larger than 70Ghash combined. It's not his job to to mine at his own site, but it is to keep it running which I see him making good attemps on doing so far. Keep the updates coming pls.
btcpool24 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 08:14:06 PM

Thanks.
it seems the pool is running stable now.

Please follow me on twitter for faster news updates. So i can twitter my last changes and pool status nearly in realtime.

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 08:34:43 PM

Thanks.
it seems the pool is running stable now.

Please follow me on twitter for faster news updates. So i can twitter my last changes and pool status nearly in realtime.

You just reset the json stats again ? Please just tell us if you are planning to keep doing this or if its something out of your control.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 07:25:45 AM

And now it's 15Gh?

Give the guy a break.  Startup pools have their problems.

As long as he's paying out his miners and running the website honestly, I see no problem with fluctuations in hashrate. I mean Large pools have swings larger than 70Ghash combined. It's not his job to to mine at his own site, but it is to keep it running which I see him making good attemps on doing so far. Keep the updates coming pls.

His payments are top notch, paid out instantly in full decimals any time you have something in your account balance and want to withdraw it. If you're PPS you don't need to wait for a block to be solved, you can withdraw any time like on deepbit.

That's one positive side to fence off much of the 'bad' stuff, at least if his buffer doesn't run out. The only place where I've had faster withdraws was bitcoins.LC (which uses a 0.01 fee)

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 06:11:36 PM

push Wink
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 09:40:59 AM

Ok Thanks
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:37:05 PM

Special offer still running for the next 3.5h.

btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 06:46:33 AM

See our promos here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35503.0
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 10:59:07 AM

I don't see why hashers don't jump at this opportunity.   It's the best PPS option there is and
with the promo it's VERY worth while.   

I've  got paid everything the admin promises so jump in!

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 12:22:25 PM

with 30 pools around, it's a bit hard to catch all those 5 minutes promotions...

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 12:04:40 PM

push
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 04:17:34 PM

2nd Block is paid !!
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2011, 06:25:13 PM

You seem to be the only one posting in the thread.

btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 06:50:39 AM

The next promo is running: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35503.msg439427#msg439427
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 08:26:27 AM

You seem to be the only one posting in the thread.

not

Martin Armstrong
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 05:18:01 PM

olrite, shares reset yet new block not shown ?

Can you please once and for all fix it so that if it actually reset shares then a block were found else alot of users would have to remove btcpool24 from their list of pools.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 06:24:24 PM

olrite, shares reset yet new block not shown ?

Can you please once and for all fix it so that if it actually reset shares then a block were found else alot of users would have to remove btcpool24 from their list of pools.

Yeah   that really makes trouble when you hop in and find you are really at 1.4M shares....

Martin Armstrong
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 09:33:38 PM

Something is going wrong with the pool. !!!

Over 50 BTC are stolen. !!!!

I stopped the cashout options till tomorrow.

I dont know if there is an error in the script or someone has hacked into.

Im searching .

Most of the accounts have to much BTC balance. Good for you bad for me. Sad

So some of you have allready cashed out . One User cashed out 25BTC (1 know the name )
I gave you the chance to pay it back. Please PM me.

I will post an update tomorrow.

btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 06:28:42 AM

Something is going wrong with the pool. !!!

Over 50 BTC are stolen. !!!!

I stopped the cashout options till tomorrow.

I dont know if there is an error in the script or someone has hacked into.

Im searching .

Most of the accounts have to much BTC balance. Good for you bad for me. Sad

So some of you have allready cashed out . One User cashed out 25BTC (1 know the name )
I gave you the chance to pay it back. Please PM me.

I will post an update tomorrow.

UPDATE :

What happens ? :   Yesterday between. 21:46 und 22:50  0.05BTC instead of  0.00002647BTC where paid per PPS Share.
                             So the pool paid too much to all active PPS miner
Why ? :                 bug in the script I changed the script that calculated the actual PPS-Amount (50/difficulty) 

And now?              Most of the users have sent back the BTCs. Thank you very much.!!!!
                               Because im dont know the exact time (+-5min) i cant count every PPS.Share. So i corrected only the big balance.
 (>1.5BTC). No user has less then before . normally every PPS Miner now have more than before in his account.
                             If there is a user thinking he must have more , pleas tell me (PM) with details. I will look in the DB and correct it..
                              Hope everything is ok now and every PPS miner who was affected by this bug, have a nice litte plus of BTCs in his account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: