Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and ASIC Hosting (Mining4less.com)  (Read 1082 times)
yun9999 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:08:32 PM by yun9999

@ Techman / Seth - Thanks for the Kind words.  
@ BigRay - Yes, you're added to the waiting list.
@ All Others - If anyone wants to reserve space for Phase 4.  Please send them an email soon.  I expect Phase 4 to be filled very quickly since they already have 2 large customers  reserving 300 of the slots plus existing customers expanding and quite a few new customer requests.    

**A3/S9 and T9 price went up $10 /month for new customers.  Existing customers prior to April 15th are grand fathered in for the original price.   New Phase 4+ Pricing has been updated / reflected in the first Page of this Thread.  **

****************PHASE 4 Part A is now OPEN********************************

You can drop ship machines direct to Mining4Less / M4L now.    They will be filling Phase 4 starting this Friday May 4th for smaller groupings of 25 or less ASICs.  Larger orders of 25 or more ASICs per customer can be filled starting May 7th.  

chrisspliff

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

After looking for a hosting facility for a while i found this forum and saw the positive reviews and decided to host at minig4less. I am super happy with my decision, Nick and the crew has been super quick at responding to my emails and questions. They went above and beyond by repairing my psu that got damaged by the shipper. Also they had my miners connected within 2 days! They include software so you can monitor your miners and make changes to pool config, reboot etc. I plan on sending more in soon and would highly recommend mining4less. Keep up the good work guys!
yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

Thanks Seth and Chris for the kind words.  

@All -  Demand for our hosting services have been beyond expectations.  We're currently 60% reserved for our Phase 4 Part A.  This being said, we will be closing out new reservations very soon as we want to make sure there is sufficient capacity to fill our existing member's growth need until Phase 4 Part B.  

Also I want to remind New Miners.......
There will always be minor speed bumps with any new build outs.  It's very common for short power interruptions, as Service providers work in the area or as we increase our power capacity, storms, etc.  No Hosting Facility will have Generators powerful enough to keep the entire Facility running.  Experienced Miners are well aware of this, but new miners can get overly finicky about it.  The best way to judge a Hosting provider, is not just the uptime, but how quickly they handle issues as it arise.  This is where M4L excels and why some of the most well known BTC members host with us.  

Paulk201270

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

I live in the Caribbean where power is $0.40 per kWh (Yep, it's real) and I only recently started to get into mining.  I have miners here but need to find a way of getting them back to the states etc.  If I can get them there, where would I look to send them for hosting?  Would there be initial setup fees?  etc.  etc..  etc.....

Many thanks
Paul.
Paulk201270

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

Oh damnit, did I read right that the location is not yet available?  Can I please be kept in mind for a speedy entry as I can't afford to mine here.....!!!

Is there anywhere that I can mine temporarily for just a few miners???

Best regards
Paul.
yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

I live in the Caribbean where power is $0.40 per kWh (Yep, it's real) and I only recently started to get into mining.  I have miners here but need to find a way of getting them back to the states etc.  If I can get them there, where would I look to send them for hosting?  Would there be initial setup fees?  etc.  etc..  etc.....

Many thanks
Paul.

Hello Paul, there is a $35/ASIC initial setup fee but that is waived if you post your experience on this thread. 
Paulk201270

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

I certainly intend to post my experiences here - as good, reliable and responsive hosting is essential to a successful relationship. 

I'm grateful to the existing members of this forum who started this thread and, although I'm new to here - and indeed new to the mining environment (Jan/Feb), I look forward to receiving advice and making the mining experience a more pleasant, profitable and long-term one.

I sent an email at the site and got a response, so have started liaising, hoping that I can make inroads quickly to place miners at whichever establishment has available capacity and can grow as ROI becomes more possible than in the Turks & Caicos Islands (which is a beautiful place to live - but at $0.40 per kWh is an impossible place to mine, lol!).

Thanks as I say for the initial thread and advice that brought me here...

Best regards
Paul.
yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

@All - Part A for Phase 4 is now all Reserved / FILLED.  We're just leaving some spare capacity for existing members to grow until Part B of Phase 4.   Part B of Phase 4 won't be available until another 2-3 weeks.  I will keep everyone posted.  Thank you all for your wonderful support and MUCH LOVE for EXISTING MEMBERS with all the HUGE new deliveries and referrals.

@ Paul - WE have response to your request.
Paulk201270

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

As promised, I'll post my initial findings......

Happy to see immediate responses to some of my questions - the only drawback is my timing sucks as stated above, the facility is currently full.

Grrrrrrrr!

I know, I know, it's my own fault - and tribute to the fact that they are in such high demand the space disappears quickly.

I know these nice people will reserve me plenty of space as soon as it's available (HINT, HINT), and hopefully we can come to some arrangement with regard to temporary storage (as family travelling to US on the 22nd - and I was hoping they could carry some miners back for possible redistribution to the hosting facility!)

Also shameless plug!!  If anyone feels like visiting Turks & Caicos, we rent via Airbnb as Sagusta Gardens (Feel free to look us up) and have locations both in Providenciales - where I live, and North Caicos - a quieter, more peaceful secluded island......

In the interim - if anyone has suggestions as to the most effective pools for the S9 and A3s from Bitmain (as well as an Avalon 841 here) then please let me know.  If also someone has cheap power and wants to put up my miners temporarily till relocation - that'd also be mega cool and I'm sure we can come to some arrangement!!

Thanks and best regards
Paul.
Paulk201270

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

Do people with S9's lock into a particular pool for their best profitability, or choose via WTM (What To Mine) on a constantly monitored basis??

Regards
Paul.
ojairob

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

How many people hosting at mining4less.com are having constant restart issues, hashing board issues and constant down time, i can not be the only one here??

Rob.
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

I have been running 43 GPU rigs (mixture of Fury, 480, 570 and 580) for quite some time now and haven't experienced any downtime except during hurricane harvey when most of Houston went dark. I understand that there are a lot of upgrades going on at the site and occasional small downtime is inevitable but the crew always gave me a notice and quickly turned all rigs right after. Same for my L3+ rigs, they are hashing happily at stock settings, mostly likely because I didn't install Blissz firmware nor overclocked them to the roof.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

Wanted to post an update since I started with Mining4Less about almost a month or so ago. The customer service has been outstanding!

I originally started with a smaller handful of ASICs here and after the good initial experience decided to buy some more L3+ when the price was really low and had them ship right to Mining4Less from Bitmain. Mining4Less even offered me a few free bitmain coupons which I was delighted to accept so I then bought a few more L3+ and got them hosted here.

I had read in this forum that the phase 3 (I think this was the april one?) had filled up and I wanted to get an Innosilicon D9 and S11 hosted ASAP when they came out, and to my surprise, Mining4Less let me have them hosted since they still had some extra capacity available for existing customers even though phase 3 was full to the public and phase 4 wasn't apparently ready yet. So I was thrilled! They were able to get my miners up, especially these 2 high profitability miners, hashing very quickly, basically within hours of them being delivered. I couldn't really ask for anything better from a hosting service!

The cherry on top is that with the last few L3+ I ordered, one of the fans stopped working, which may or may not have been when they moved the miners from a tempory hosting spot to a more permanent one. They replaced the fan and waived the $20 fan replacement cost for me, when they didn't really even have to. Excellent service I don't know what else I could say haha

@Paulk201270 Recently I found a btc pool connectbtc.com, which even though i heard is run by evil bitmain, pays a whopping 110% PPS which seems way better than any other btc pool that i've seen.. I'm surprised I don't hear more about this pool. For my A3 I have it mining at siamining.com but I heard luxor may be decent as well

@ojairob Restart issues? None that I am aware of, will you elaborate? Hashing board issues well I notice in the Mining4Less cryptomine.ios dashboard software that some of my L3+ get XXX in the chains every couple days but can be restarted through the software. I am unsure if the XXX in chains makes any difference in hashrate. Another peer of mine said it did lower hash a bit but when I look at my rigs online it doesn't seem to make a big enough difference, if any difference at all, so I haven't even bothered to reset them when I see the XXX in chain.. Maybe I should? But anyway I doubt this XXX in chain thing has anything to do specifically with Mining4Less.. Maybe your issues are more unique to you. Maybe there is necessary maintenance once in awhile, I don't know if it is something that will continue, but fortunately it was only for a couple hours or so one day so far. But if it's out of Mining4Less's control, like transformers blowing up causing power outages, perhaps that shouldn't be blamed on Mining4Less but maybe on the power companies. It really should be more on how customer service handles issue as they arise and how responsive they are. And Mining4Less seems to be on top of their game! Hopefully your mining issues sort themselves out or die down
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

I have been running 43 GPU rigs (mixture of Fury, 480, 570 and 580) for quite some time now and haven't experienced any downtime except during hurricane harvey when most of Houston went dark. I understand that there are a lot of upgrades going on at the site and occasional small downtime is inevitable but the crew always gave me a notice and quickly turned all rigs right after. Same for my L3+ rigs, they are hashing happily at stock settings, mostly likely because I didn't install Blissz firmware nor overclocked them to the roof.

Mining4Less hosts GPU rigs?? I did not realize this. Do you mind sharing what kind of cases you are using? open air cases or the closed server kind? I have some open air case GPU rigs of my own and haven't really considered trying to get any hosted... I'm not familiar with the server cases
ojairob

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

Right dude, what about the stock rigs running, by another renter, or have they not given you that info post?  And since Im chatting about, why is the control panel down now?? Maybe thats my overclocked units causing that, yeah.. thats probably it..  This forum is biased.. no need to reply man..

Rob.
hawkfish007

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:24:04 AM

Mining4Less hosts GPU rigs?? I did not realize this. Do you mind sharing what kind of cases you are using? open air cases or the closed server kind? I have some open air case GPU rigs of my own and haven't really considered trying to get any hosted... I'm not familiar with the server cases

My GPUS are in Rosewill server cases with upgraded 120 mm fans.

hawkfish007

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

Right dude, what about the stock rigs running, by another renter, or have they not given you that info post?  And since Im chatting about, why is the control panel down now?? Maybe thats my overclocked units causing that, yeah.. thats probably it..  This forum is biased.. no need to reply man..

Rob.

I will ignore newbie's post who asked for opinions first and now claiming the thread is biased, lol.

yun9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:12:59 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 01:38:44 AM by yun9999

*******************DASH BOARD getting upgrade*********************************************************************************

This won't affect your hashing.  We're adding new features, functionality.  Please check your Asic using your Pool vs Dashboard until upgrade is complete.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

@ Rob - First we appreciate your business because you also referred many friends to us (Seth, Bryce, etc) and we thank you for that.  We acknowledge your initial period was not as smooth as we would like it to have been due the L3 running Blitz firmware and our Dashboard software along with a few other hiccups we have discussed.

To date you have been running with us for 1.5 Months.  Your total uptime has been over 98%, a figure that we strive to keep over 99%, but as we have discussed, there have been issues out of our control, and we appreciate your understanding in those regards.  Power issues, blips, storms, or even connection issues at the network provider are out of our control and affect all of our customers, including our personal miners just the same as you.  We understand when these items arise it can be frustrating, because we are also frustrated that during those times the experience is not what we want it to be for our customers.  

We ask that you judge us on how we deal with issues as they arise and items that are in our control, such as:
•  Timeliness and responsiveness with Presales
•  Post sale communication and setup
•  Issue response times, at any hour of the day
•  Response to edge case issues, such as the Voltage items in your case

My team and I have strived to be great in these areas and I’d hope you would agree as well.  

Our team not only strives to be great in these areas, but we also want to be as transparent as possible when problems do arise.  While I didn’t have any other customers ask us for more details.   We offered a 3 way calling to the Electric company so they can confirm the outage in our area iwth you.  This is what I would expect if I were a customer, and it’s the service we have offered to you as well.

Dashboard support is an optional bonus feature we offer our customer for a better customer experience.  We even had our developers spent nights and weekend to fix the voltage issue with your custom firmware to make sure its' working properly for you.  That was a lot of work for a very few machines but we valued your business so took on that challenge.  The software is being built upon everyday but not all updates will be communicated unless it has a direct customer facing impact, like hashing power.  But since you pointed that out.  I put it in *** Above *** That we have an upgrade going on at the moment.

While there have been some initial hiccups and there will always be future speed bumps, we ask that you lean on the word of those that you have referred to us along with any of our other customers that would be happy to provide a review of our services.  There is a reason why many Legendary, Heros and experienced / picky Miners like myself mine at M4L.  Transparency and Great customer services.

@TruthChanter - We added the feature of Xxx detection on the Hashboards. If it finds any xXX then it will highlight them as bluish per the Legend.  You can click on that Legend box and it will find and check all the ASIC that have that issue for you.  Then where ACTION is, you can choose REBOOT ALL ASICs checked.  This feature is incredible for large miners as D3 was a mess and requires constant daily reboots for Xxx issue that caused perforamnce issues.  L3 tends to have 1 or a few X but many times, performance stays the same so you can view the hashrate per Board via Dashboard views (Enable via the Viewing option first).   IF no performance issues, then no need to reboot.  This is a life changing feature as you save hours from trying to connect into each machine to look.  Same with the ORANGE will sort all ASIC with a Hashboard or more that is doing 0 hash.  This is why LARGE Miners love M4L because of our Advance features that no one else on the market offers.  Hawkfish - hosted with M4L for many years, before they stop accepting GPU rigs.  But the same Dashboard software is equally powerful on the GPU side.  M4L is just growing too fast to spend too much time on GPU as it's way less work force intensive to host 5000 ASIC then it is with 500 GPU rigs.
Techman34

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

Quick update on my experience.  Customer support continues to be top notch.  I was notified quickly of a power outage (that was on the power companies side to repair) and miners were up and hashing very quickly after the repair. 

I think it's important to also note that overall the antminers are not created equal.  My experience thus far as far as X's showing up and needing reboots are from best to worst ==>  A3 > L3+ > S9 > D3.  So some miners require more attention that others and you have to keep that in mind because it would be the case if running in your garage or the Mining4Less hosted facility.  Still burning in my X3's so hard to say on those yet.  Sidenote, Mining4Less team is developing X3 support into their dashboard software for reboots/pool management, etc.

But overall, again - want to say that the Mining4Less team is doing a great job and I highly recommend you give them a shot.  It's not that common in this space to find:

- Great Customer Support with quick communication and issue resolution
 - Powerful Farm Management Software
 - Fast Onboarding from Devices received to hashing
 - Affordable rates from professionals who figured out how to leverage economies of scale

Thanks to Yun, Julia and the full support team for a great experience.  Your formula is working - keep doing what you're doing.   Cheesy Grin Shocked

Techman34
jstoffel

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

I decided to give Mining4less a shot after a couple of months of so-so service from another hosting provider.  I must say that I have been extremely pleased with the service provided by Mining4less.  I got quick responses to all my questions and my miners were installed within a day of being received by the facility.  I am very impressed.  The management portal is another huge plus - it makes it very easy to reconfigure and self manage.   I have a few more ASICs on the way and they are all going to Mining4less!!

Thanks for the great service and support!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: