Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Will Remove Crypto-related Ads Starting June 2018  (Read 491 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

google did the right thing. I very much agree with their ban on crytop ads. This will make the market better later. Because there will be no appearance of the ICO created for fraudulent purposes

But it's attack bitcoin value globally so it become disadvantage for investor and advantage for new investor.

Maybe most ICO have bad purpose of it's development but in other side, it's become a good market especially for cryptocurrency to keep grow and gather more interest !
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

It is good to say that Google want to ban cryto ads to protect the their users because it is really disturbing scam ads but in the other side I hope Google will not include those legit ones.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
InFinance

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

Facebook, LinkedIn, now Google, rumors about Twitter... lots of pressure coming from uncertain regulations. Regulators can't seem to agree yet, but there's more and more meetings like this one in Japan: https://www.ccn.com/japan-quietly-hosted-a-blockchain-roundtable-for-central-banks-regulators/

2018 feels like the year of regulation in crypto
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

I can see a lot of people are afraid of this news Smiley). Google can do anything they want and it'll not affect to much to the crypto market cause there are so many other places that we can use to adveritse like Bing, Yahoo,....Although both Google and Facebook are going to ban all crypto and ICO ads but it'll affect to the market only in a short time for few days or maybe in just a week.

ubi88

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

Google ban in good think for crypto market because without Google ads there will be much less fake coins. So people will trust in crypto coins an market will recover.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

I think this is great but banning only crypto currency which is not legit. This way, we know that anything posted in google, they already reviewed and that means its all legitimate projects. They only thing we have to verify is they project will be successful or not. Go ahead google but don't ban all.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:13:09 AM

During this time the crypto has been humiliated by irresponsible behavior.
One of the right policies from Google that will render powerless to all the fraud perpetrators in ICO.
Even better still close all the lines of ads from ICO that is connected to social media Facebook, Instagram.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-initial-coin-offering-ads/articleshow/63296912.cms

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:41:30 AM

Ignore those negative news , spread the positive to crypto so the other people will convince to invest to bitcoin and the cryptocoin so the pricr again will increase. Facebook , google banned cryptocurrency I hope more famous website will ba cryptocurrency so the people will not be scared to invest to this kind of opporunity. I hope many people will be open minded about the new opportunity.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:59:14 AM

I guess that's not a feared thing, because out there are still many who are interested in cryptocurrency, I mean many platform still trust in cryptocurrencies, so no worries, I believe cryptocurrencies will be great in the future, I can say that Bitcoin as well, the point is just Hodl!!! if you trust in cryptocurrencies
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

As far as I know, Google has officially announced the ban of this advertisement, most likely this is due to regulatory pressure, but not to Google's own desire.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

Google is now in the hands of large financial groups that are afraid of a decentralized economy autonomy. Le Crypto represents a competition, it is obvious that Google and Facebook make war

A war that will be futile at the end and it will not to on their favor.

Google will ban all relevant types of ads with cryptocurrency in June 2018, this is done for updates to their Financial Services policy.

I'm sure they know that will potentially lost a lot of revenues here. We all know that putting ads is very profitable as well, so banning them will surely hurt them that's why they are restructuring it in June. They don't need a total ad ban, but at least policies that will be both beneficial to each parties.

it was necessary to be done. there were so many fake ico. I think there are forbidden to protect people. it is not needed to advertisement for good project.

Do you honestly belief that they are doing to protect people? Who's people are you talking about here? They are all businessman. Maybe they are just under a lot of pressure from the US government that's why they needed to do it. But for the sake of protecting others? Nah, I don't think so.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

the negative news about banning crypto currency ads by google missed by joining google along with blockchain technology, is it a good possibility? hopefully this good news could affect the price of current crypto coins
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

Then it turns out that Google wants to make its own blockchain. So that's true. Google and F are afraid of competition.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

of this ban will definitely have an impact on the value of bitcoin, but I do not know how big the impact of this ban is, behind this ban I myself is not too sure just to prevent fraud from some scam ico or other fraud, there must be pressure that occurs there so google decides to ban the crypto and ico ads, yes that's just my guess but I myself am sure there must be pressure inside it so they do it
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Google will ban all relevant types of ads with cryptocurrency in June 2018, this is done for updates to their Financial Services policy.

Any Link pertaining to the news you have shared so that we will be able to see the full detail about this. i have seen some news like this in different section of this forum but none of them give a full detail for it to be believed. However this news is a great news to the real investors, because if this will be implemented as soon as possible many small scale scammers will be out of business, but that's not a great point. we can just rely to mozila, Safari or any other browser that supports crypto. we'll gonna see this if this will come true.
Danezu

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

I'm sure they know that will potentially lost a lot of revenues here. We all know that putting ads is very profitable as well, so banning them will surely hurt them that's why they are restructuring it in June. They don't need a total ad ban, but at least policies that will be both beneficial to each parties.

What means "a lot" in percent of their ad business? I didn't find anywhere an estimative value, but I do not think crypto related ads represents even one percent of their volume.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

Any Link pertaining to the news you have shared so that we will be able to see the full detail about this. i have seen some news like this in different section of this forum but none of them give a full detail for it to be believed. However this news is a great news to the real investors, because if this will be implemented as soon as possible many small scale scammers will be out of business, but that's not a great point. we can just rely to mozila, Safari or any other browser that supports crypto. we'll gonna see this if this will come true.

You can find some details in google's corporate blog: https://www.blog.google/topics/ads/advertising-ecosystem-works-everyone/
And also can make sure of these news' truthfulness checking Google's adwords policy page: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803

fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:22:17 AM

If understood more in then this is pretty good because it can be said not everyone will understand about crypto ads and if they don't understand this is just annoying only. but it looks like it is going to be quite influential on later crypto price, but hopefully, it won't have a big effect because Google still exists that could encourage crypto for a ride.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

If understood more in then this is pretty good because it can be said not everyone will understand about crypto ads and if they don't understand this is just annoying only. but it looks like it is going to be quite influential on later crypto price, but hopefully, it won't have a big effect because Google still exists that could encourage crypto for a ride.
Yes .., in my opinion is also quite good, because it will be very advantageous for cryptocurrency and also new investor, but also there is impact that will be affected especially with BTC value globally, but hope it will not have big effect, because there are still many Crypto enthusiasts who will continue to develop it.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

Some people see this as a worrying sign for the industry, but it is, in fact, a necessary step to allow legitimate projects to succeed.
The recent ban on digital advertising and the ICO is a positive sign for the emerging technology industry, which will not hamper the success of digital money and ICOs. On the contrary, it will protect uninformed users from fraudulent or misleading investments
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: