Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best/safe ways to buy bitcoins?  (Read 576 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

When it comes to purchasing Bitcoin, you got many options (safe). Here is a guide you can read to learn in details https://www.techradar.com/how-to/how-to-buy-bitcoins but you can jump this option and head over to https://www.coinbase.com/ or https://localbitcoins.com/ Bot site are safe for trade. The second one has a wide range of payment options. Be cautious when trading with PayPal or some other online payment option.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

Where are you from? If you want to buy it with a simple local exchange is the solution, or you can ask in the local forum (your country) for more details. If anyone says investment in bitcoin is dangerous, that's true. I mean, every investment must have a risk especially in cryptocurrency, no one is guaranteeing your money will be safe. So, I have suggestions for you to learn more about investment in cryptocurrency, read and learn more about cryptocurrency and this forum is one of them.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

I am a newbie who wants to invest in bitcoins. I have read a lot of negative information about how dangerous it is to travel this path. I however believe in bitcoin investment and want to take the risk.

I want to know where and how to successfully buy bitcoins? Smiley
welcome to the digital currency, when it comes to an investment there is no guarantee 100% of non risk. well if you are willing to take that risk you must be aware of being lost in investment. and if you really believed you can keep those bitcoins on your safe wallet and keep it for long. 2 to 3 years i hope bitcoins price reach high .
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

I actually can buy in a retail store, this will direct the fund i will deposit in my personal software wallet. I feel like it's more easier to do this than to buy in exchange. Since the local wallet app allows user to deposit through bank and retail store.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

I am a newbie who wants to invest in bitcoins. I have read a lot of negative information about how dangerous it is to travel this path. I however believe in bitcoin investment and want to take the risk.

Why would someone with own mind listen to those who give information negatively.. It’s you that said that your newbie and trusting them for what their opinion is not a good start.. Do your own research,, find any information that is truthful and right.. We at the start only been manipulated by others to their advantage and will profit controlling your decision by making you go wrong..

My advice,, don’t trust anyone..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

for me it's good to use coins.ph to buy a bitcoin he does not have it when it comes to buying coinscoin on your purchase of bitcoin besides the trusted and most used and can guarantee your bitcoin safe.
Coins.ph is good to use to buy bitcoin but for other countries possible they might hard time to purchase bitcoin. They can instead use coinbase to purchase bitcoin and invest. As these days price on bitcoin is still good to buy and invest.

Actually ill buy some bitcoin also in the coins.ph but they have some fee for our convert on it into bitcoin. But we can earn some profit also if we hold our bitcoin and going into the price this bitcoin. We can use our bitcoin also to buy more bitcoin into another exchanger site.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

lots of bitcoin exchange places, and that's where you can exchange your money to bitcoin. your decision is the best decision to invest in bitcoin, because investing in bitcoin is very promising. you do not worry about risk, no matter what the risk is.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

There are many ways to buy bitcoin and yes investing in bitcoin is a big risk but the poasibility to earn huge profit is very high. For me i prefer to invest in bitcoin than investing in real estate because i am looking for fast income and i see that in crypto currency just do proper handling of your money in bitcoin.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

There is no need to become that scared... You can easily buy Bitcoins ...as easy as you invest in your.. stock exchanges .

Go get you verified on a offline wallet and ... You are good to go.. as long as you don't live in countries that... Literally Hates Bitcoins..and..are not.. democratic.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
michael100

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

If it is available in your region you could use an atm.
This page gives you an idea including realtime prices:
https://coinatmradar.com/

Marina17

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

I'm sure, that the best, quick and safest way to buy bitcoin is localbitcoins.com website. It doesn't matter which country you come from, the whole world buys and sells bitcoins there.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

Just use whatever reputable exchange is operating in your country, one that you are sure is legit and would not run away with your money. Most of these exchanges would usually have a local fiat wallet. Just deposit a small amount first and try to use that to pay utilities to test it out.

Once you're ready, you can then top up, and start making accounts in international exchanges to start trading.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

It's very easy to inverse in bitcoin. Now their are lot of new sites was created with escrow for bitcoin transcation.
If you want to buy or sell or bitcoin, it's best to use escrow. Now a days,it's not easy to trust the people.So use the escrow for the safest transcation.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

In our country, you can avail bitcoin in a retail store. Buying there will direct the fund to the local wallet app. We are also allowed to deposit fund through bank account. Its easy to store bitcoin in the wallet, just be reminded that you'll just buy what you can afford to lose.

You can use an exchange. There are some pretty safe with no problems. Like Coinbase, for example.
You can also use Bitfinex or Bitstamp.

In our country there is a local wallet app which allows us to convert coin to local fiat. This is a kind of wallet and as the same time a kind of exchange because it has 2 kinds of coin that is available. Aside from well known exchange such binance and bitrex it will be wise to have a local wallet exchange also.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

First, have you gotten the perfect wallet that fits your needs? There are some wallets that let’s users buy Bitcoin straight from their wallet. When I started using Bitcoin, I started with Xapo as my wallet and they allow users to purchase Bitcoin using the Xapo wallet. It is safe and reliable, but the only you might have to spend more money than you will spend while buying from all these local exchangers.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

It's true if you want to invest in bitcoin is very risky for you but with you being careful in investing and choosing a wallet that is in trust and widely used by others and comfortable in your country keeping private keys offline to avoid hacker threats, do not be too think of negative news that you often see if not too convincing, if you are very careful it will be far from risk.
this is a good time to buy bitcoin, where there will be a rise in the middle of the year and the end of the year, a good public perception about bitcoin is the main force to be the world's best crypto.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin then go to an exchange,I suggest you to buy bitcoin in LBC which uses automated escrows so there is no possibility for getting scammed.Or you can buy from person you know but itnwill be better if youbuse escrow for transaction.
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

To safely hold Bitcoins, you need a reliable backup system and a good encryption scheme. A single misstep or security breach could wipe out your Bitcoin.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

Actually it is not dangerous as long as you have knowledge about digital crypto currency. Here's some tip to avoid negative output when you invest in bitcoin.

1. It is very important to have some knowledge about bitcoin. Of course if some people notice that you have lack of knowledge about it, they will take advantage on you and it will leads to scam.
2. Buying bitcoin is not that hard, there are many exchanges site out there all you need to do is to choose. But, you need to have some info also about those exchanges site because some of them are scam too.
3. And last but not the least, Just focus in this forum and study how this forum works. All the things you need to know are here.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Before you buy bitcoin, you need to think about where and how you will store it. To do this, you need to create your own e-wallet. Take care of his safety.There are many ways to buy bitcoin.For example, you can buy bitcoin on a registered account of WebMoney/service.The main advantage of this method is its simplicity. The downside is the fact that there is a large fee for conversion. It is impossible to purchase a different virtual currency than BTC. Bitcoin can also be purchased through exchanges, cryptocurrency exchanges or Forex brokers.You can buy bitcoin directly from a real person.In this case, the Commission is minimal and the risk is high. The main risk is that the buyer must pay first because .return amount of cryptocoins impossible.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: