Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

The advice it's good, but not many ICOs have their own blockchain. Choose what is useful and has a real world use. In a way or another they will emerge! Rest assured Wink If a project has a backbone, it will be recognized!

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Now a days lot of scam ICOs were run by the scammers so people may lose interest on ICO projects recently,so the legitimate ICOs are also not getting enough support but we can't say all the ICOs are failed still some ICO made good cap values in this year even the crypto field is very down.So better projects are never failed even at the hard times.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

Scammers have not become smaller, they are more and more in this direction, now this is quite a lengthy correction in the market, and all the projects that are currently entering the market are experiencing VERY big difficulties! Now my investments in new projects are equal to 0, let's see what remains in the market when the trend changes, and then I start investing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

ICOs ideas are good but sometimes being good does not guarantee it to be succesful. people still have to research and choose better ICO.
That's the exact thing we should do before we invest in an Ico. Mostly these days are scam and definitely you will lose your money if you dont do some research the best to Ico's to invest.

Come on guys, research and stuff doesn't work these days at all. I mean I am follower of this rule too but somehow I have started feeling bad about it. The way crypto ICO projects are working is very bad and if you look at the market then it is not hard now a days for the people to create a one out of the scratch! This condensation of the ICO is getting heavy and it is really bad for the ICO and this may just destroy the whole career for the ICO in the future. I mean at least we are seeing the scam ICO's these days, after few years they will not be there either. Believe me better stat with campaigns first, then go for trading, gambling and well established altcoins but choose the ICOs at the end.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

To our great regret, there are a lot of such projects, but it's too early to talk about it, because now it's not even mid-year yet. Therefore, we can only wait, as the saying goes, time will tell.
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

ICO allows start-up companies to increase investment by selling new cryptocurrencies, similar to Bitcoin, in return for cash. However, the People's Bank of China says practices that have been popular around the world, including in China, the ICO is considered an illegal fund-raiser. The ICO scheme, which has grossed US $ 1.6 billion, is said to pose a threat to China's financial industry. Because, many financial institutions and investors are secretly flowing funds illegally into the virtual currency.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

It is not a good idea to invest now in ICOs because the whole cryptocurrency market is at the stage of correction at the moment. It is very hard for the new projects to collect enough money for the further development.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

I think icos are maybe the most important dynamics of the cryptocurrency world, but I think the things are not going well for the icos and all other new coins in this term. I think this term has caused traders to think more about the top coins and that damaged the icos.
johnfoxh

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

For my own analysis, many people talk about the bad thing about ICO's, but if we try to count on the opposite sides, which talks about the good things on ICO's mainly, the majority amount is favorable on ICO's, which is, has better income contributions.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

Now generally a bad time for ICO, as the crypto-currency market has completely lowered. They say that now the sales volumes on the crypto-exchange exchanges fell several times. Therefore, now it is unprofitable to invest its bitcoins and ethereum in new tokens, since the currency has fallen in price and, accordingly, it is less possible to buy manufactured tokens. However, I do not think that there are so many unsuccessful projects this year, as many as 76 percent. Although everything can be. Then probably, I'm just lucky with them.
mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

Good ico give a big profit. but this year a good project is harder to find. I think the project is very promising - the European crypto bank
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

This is because most of the ICOs are scam which is why most of the investors arent going to risk their money anymore,simple as that these scammers will eventually run out of ideas,on how will they scam people because most of the investor are now being aware about these shady businesses,dont be fooled by good reviews from the paid ico review websites.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:15 PM

Yes, that is very important and it is good if every investor does accurate and intensive research on the projects they wish to invest in. Despite the failures of some ICO, some still succeeded. Also, investing early in that ICO of your choice is very important, so as to get enough bonus and avoid loosing loosing, peradventure the price reduces compared to ICO price.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

I don't think that icos are bad this year. There are more failed icos than successful onbes that sure but money flow is still keep going, people love to buy and send ethereum to new projects for erc20 type tokens..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

Now generally a bad time for ICO, as the crypto-currency market has completely lowered. They say that now the sales volumes on the crypto-exchange exchanges fell several times. Therefore, now it is unprofitable to invest its bitcoins and ethereum in new tokens, since the currency has fallen in price and, accordingly, it is less possible to buy manufactured tokens. However, I do not think that there are so many unsuccessful projects this year, as many as 76 percent. Although everything can be. Then probably, I'm just lucky with them.

Now generally a bad time for ICO, as the crypto-currency market has completely lowered.

I quite agree that most ico's have been gotten bad day by day ( only few exceptions ) but the fall of crypto market didnt have a connection to them .

They say that now the sales volumes on the crypto-exchange exchanges fell several times. Therefore, now it is unprofitable to invest its bitcoins and ethereum

yes sales volume do fall several times but that doesnt mean it will stay there all the time. Of course there is still a posibility that the market will recover and we shouldnt be a negative thinker regarding on this matter. Infact we could rather use this disadvantage as an advantage in order to make a profit if ever the market recovers soon.

it is less possible to buy manufactured tokens. However, I do not think that there are so many unsuccessful projects this year, as many as 76 percent. Although everything can be. Then probably, I'm just lucky with them.

itll still depend. Some ico tokens are really profitable and some are not , that is why we should always better do a research before we deploy our cash on them.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

Now is just a very bad time for ICO. And if in specific companies there was a certain preparation for holding their ICO, then they have no other choice than to start the project now. In the conditions of such a long period of the fall of the crypto-currency market, it is difficult to raise the necessary funds for even well-prepared and promising projects. Therefore, many ICO projects are now failing. However, 76 percent of ICO's failed projects this year, it seems to me that this is too much.
dashunka

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

I think that you need to choose projects with the finished product. and I believe that now projects with consumer purposes will be in demand.

maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:55:17 AM

Shortages of STEAM qualified personnel but also lack temples of inspirational KATZ! and a whole culture to support this kind of society
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:57:45 AM

You know why the prices of ICOs this year is low? It is because most of the money of the investors is invested to all ICOs released this year. There are plenty ICOs that is mostly scam and the investment were taken away and we can consider it a loss in crypto world. The money that can used to buy some good coins is being scammed by these greed companies. Better to choose a good ICO that will have its own use and can stand on its own even without bitcoin. Look at BNB, value is still rising even though bitcoin price is declining.
There are many good icos in the market, but the good icos are outnumbered by the bad icos by a huge margin this is creating skepticism about the potential of those investments this is why even good projects are struggling to get enough funding to make the project a reality but if you see a good project you need to take advantage and invest in it you could multiply your money very easily if you do that.
Many good projects seem to look good at the start and then when they reach their target run. Some look legit but we are late and maybe we have invested a lot but the current market is very down. It is also getting tighter and the more legit thing ICO will launch with rules that I think are scammy now.
The problem is that many icos are now requiring you to go through know your customer policies and that is something that we do not want, if I wanted to go through that then I will invest in some other investment vehicle, not only I will have to go to the same know your customer policies but at least the investment will be not as risky and the chances of losing almost all my money will be close to zero.
esebundyou

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:37:41 AM

Marinecoin Friends, have you ever heard of bitcoin? I think a lot of people have heard of it, right? But now that the price is high, do you regret not buying bitcoin at a low price? Today I’ll give you recommend a special potential COINS, you only need to spend an hour or so you can gain 20000 free MTC, if you are busy, you can go directly to exchange purchase, the price is very cheap now.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotWebsite: marineco.inExchange: f1cx.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: