Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you will do with your altcoins?  (Read 2191485 times)
xxxRaidysxxx (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:36:13 AM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:39:28 AM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I think you should choose the good one aand hold them for a long time to wait for the price to be high.

zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:49:09 AM

I think you should hold them for a long time until the prices are high enough.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:04:03 AM

I think that I will do will hold the coin because I believe the future of the coin will rise slowly maybe it is expected that investors in investing
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:11:21 AM

People only have two option, sell it for cut loss and exchange become new coins, hold for profit even need bigger patience than before. I can't recommended anything because you have different mindset and strategy and I don't know what plan. But I can tell you like this, you can sell it  but loss value to protect asset form bigger loss and exchange become another coins. Another way is, keep hold and buy another coins with your back up fund to recovery loss. Take one option and good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

If you have enough money, you have to look into ICOs. But it's a little risky. Because if the project is wrong, we lose our money. Or have the best coins gone down the price these days. Buy a Longterms Hold.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

350 usd is a hold direct signal, in a year you will be happy when get back and see how your token have value.

HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:22:11 AM

if i were you, i will hodl them for a long time if those coin is worth for a long-term investment, the price is getting better again for now, i hope that it will rise again to the peak,
i recommend you to hodl and wait, just be patient.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:28 AM

keep the coin on hold for some day then sold. wait until the price of the coin rises and do not hold it too long, because do not know the coin will fall once. keep in mind the development of the coin.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:28:03 AM

Sort the coins you have that is actually doing good performance and HODL for good until it may increase a promising result. Release those coins which are not having good performance in the crypto market and perhaps look for another potential coins which you think is doing better. But before doing so, be sure to study the trend in the market performance before investing another coin.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

I do not have altcoins so far. If I have altcoins maybe what should I do I will let my altcoin remain in my wallet while the price is not good. I think that is the best way to do if I have altcoins but sadly I didn't have yet.
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:34:55 AM

I think you should hold the coins for two to three years and sell them when the price will go higher.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:45:23 AM

Well for practically speaking i will hold it until i can sell it a higher price its always done by the holders and if you know that the coins has a potential theres a guarantee you take more profit in longer time. holding is the most effective strategy on altcoins because of its volatility you cant decide instant on what you will do but holding gives you time to think what you must do. holding is one of the strategy i've done. Smiley im not saying its super effective but it gives more benefits on my experience and to other strat Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:47:50 AM

if your coins do not experience growth or growth better you just sell. now the price of coins goes up, and if you sell at least you get enough profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

keep the coin on hold for some day then sold. wait until the price of the coin rises and do not hold it too long, because do not know the coin will fall once. keep in mind the development of the coin.
If I think I will hold my altcoin for a few days, and it will start when the price goes up again, before you sell the coins you save you should see the market trend first, and if you invest your coins, in the long run, you get good profit
edison benzamin

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

I do not do anything, just buy it and reserve it for a long time, when it's profitable, I sell it
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

If I think I will hold my altcoin for a few days, and it will start when the price goes up again, before you sell the coins you save you should see the market trend first, and if you invest your coins, in the long run, you get good profit

Try to verify the coins that you have and select which coins you would prefer to retain. Sell those coins that you think is not doing well and consider buying another alts for your another investment and leave it as is or hold still. Just wait for the time being but do also monitor the progress in each coins per market performance. This way, you can assure that you will soon be gaining profit on this kind of approach.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:05:41 AM

Just hold them  Smiley Holding is the best thing to do at this moment. I think you can sell them or hold long term when will go price high.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:07:35 AM

If the right time comes. When all of my altcoins have an rising value i have to sell it to have an profi because we only hold or wait because we think that the price is really changing every year. And after i sell it if enough, i would like to make small business like food or what that accept and cryptocurrency as a money
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

Left a few potential altcoin for them to moon, invest the rest to Eth/Btc while the price is low now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: