Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you will do with your altcoins?  (Read 2191485 times)
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:53 AM

My recommendations with our altcoins is to HODL it until it will rise just like bitcoin when it was new or trade it to some altcoins. It was just an investment.

heinz975
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:00:23 AM

I think that I will do will hold the coin because I believe the future of the coin will rise slowly maybe it is expected that investors in investing.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

hold for the long term and wait for the price to rise.
it takes patience to wait for him.
keep working on other bounty while waiting.

Yeah, by virtue of no choice holding is the best procedure for that kind of altcoin to have a good profitable one  which is a big chances when its time to increase there value in a market it can make good earnings. Most of time when campaign is ended so we are asking for removing of signature ID and avatar, this is the time we can work with another campaign for us to wait if ever the token distribution are delated.

Yes i agree on that, holding is verry important in order for us to select the right price to sell. Altcoin has a possibility to rise because it is now also profitable it is next to bitcoin and it is also the most amazing coin, and many people also gain on it at this present time. The important matter here is that we really need also a big patience on holding an altcoin because it is also like bitcoin, it's price is unstable.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

I think that I will do will hold the coin because I believe the future of the coin will rise slowly maybe it is expected that investors in investing.
I am only holding the coins that I think is going to increase in value. Most new coins are not that special even if they are worth $2+.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:08:25 AM

there seems to be no choice other than waiting now. The crypto money market is currently at very low levels. received altcoins should be hold.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

I would like to hold my Altcoins for long time because cryptocurrency has given very good returns in the long term. So we need keep our patience for long time to see the good returns.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

If you don't need it now, it is better to hold and wait for the time the price will increase. Just be patient. Because if that token has a low price, you have no choice but to hold and wait.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

It is better to hold and wait. That would be your choice because it is very low. Just monitor the flow of the market and keep your eye in the price. Because at the end, it is still your decision

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

accordingly, with what you know and do campaign work like bounty. Essentially, you should study the ico project even though you are only part of the campaign.
if you are just doing it for money. means you have been wrong to be involved in crypto. to achieve the results you expect even from bounty, but at least you learn the campaign. whether they have a big chance in the future and what technology they adopt.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

Firstly, I recommend you focus on improving your English skills since I had to read what you wrote a couple of times to properly understand what you were trying to convey. Coming to your question, there is no accurate proven strategy when it comes to extracting maximum profit from your investments. Both selling quickly and HODLING are only effective when you are selling at the high point. It is all about selling at the right moment which is why you need to check the markets on a regular basis. I prefer HODLING though due to the minimized stress and comfort.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Janejul

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

Hold and wait. Not much else to do right now.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:59 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 05:18:01 AM by linkybit

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

In your situation, I would like to check each token individually and hold tokens with a good potential and dump the remaining tokens. If you share your altcoin protfolio then it'll be easier to decide which one to dump and which one to hold for some time.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Keep good coins with you and sell others when it's price is high. From that money buy some good coins and hold for long term.

drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

You can exchange it on main crypto and hold or diversify your dep only to 2-4 alts and hold !

Either way, holding is the way to go, whether or not you exchange or diversify it.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

i prefer to long term hold my altcoin because theres a big chance i can earn more profit if i hold my token and be patient
Patient when you invest an altcoins and if project is good okay to hold for long term. Our chance to invest in altcoins for the big profit that we can have. That's good decisions by holding with the coins that you have for aiming the best earning in trading.
Vovka4

Activity: 510

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

At the moment, I keep my altcoins and am not going to sell them until they return to their previous values
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

If I had a large number of tokens from bounty campaigns, I would have changed them for two or three altcoins that I think are worth and cost less than $ 1. To make an investment for at least one or two years.  Smiley

chanpinchen

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

If I were in your position, I would revaluate all the coins, keeping those coins backed by projects which are already in practical use, has a strong management and marketing team, good road map, strong budget control, and the coin itself must has inherent value imparted  by the usage of the coin in certain phase of the operation to enable the completion of the project or solution.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

it is such system in which I adhere and I guarantee that it works, you don't need just to panic. all our coins during falling of the market are very small and therefore it is necessary to wait for the period when there is a growth. you will manage to sell always.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 11:19:25 AM by Redg85

choose a coin you think is good to invest. and then hold it for a very long time. wait for the right time to trade/sale. and become rich.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: