Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:08:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you will do with your altcoins?  (Read 2191485 times)
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

Basically, I will hold them off and wait for the time that the value of it in the market is high and sell it whenever that happens. It may took a lot of time but it's worth it.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

I have lots of different alt coins i bought it with cheap price and i am just waiting for them to hit the price of 10$ then i am gonna sell then all. I tried to hoard thousands of different coin after there ICO and i am hoping that this move i will be able to profit a lot in the future.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:05 AM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Since I prefer like to hold masternode coin then I will just hold it, the market condition is not so good but it will not forever. Until now I still believe in the developers that they will take care of their coin. One of that coin is XCPO.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
still, you keep and you hold. because I see now all the coins are improving and I'm sure will continue to increase. when later the price is high enough you can sell your coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

for altcoin I prefer to hold it to long term but you should not hold the coin that does not have a very good development, you should find a good coin the developer team and his project should also be good so as not to get stuck in the coin is not good.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

I recommend you to trade it because the fluctuacion so high and this opportunity to make money more. Sell it all to Ethereum and then trade it again with other popular coins like DASH, NEO, WAVES, ADA, XLM, NANO etc.

superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

It depends if what coins you have. If the coin is good then hold them and wait until it pumps or you can exchange it with other coins. I personally exchange it with Oyster Pearl become I am collecting them for the future. But, if you are doubt, you can also exchange and leave some, at least you have them in case they pump up to the moon.

noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

In recent days the cryptocurrency market is showing signs of good recovery after the G20, the price of bitcoin is nearly $ 9000, the price of the altcoin has improved and signs of recovery, it is likely that bitcoin will end this year Over $ 20000, so I will continue to hold my altcoin, and wait until the end of the year, besides I'll spend my savings to buy more altcoin, I believe this will be a long term investment. Make a profit for my family in the next few years.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

Maybe you must hold your tokens for now. Because you don't know when it rise the value so definitely it will be profitable so if I were you just hold it until the price goes up and youre satisfied the value of it.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

I recommend you to trade it because the fluctuacion so high and this opportunity to make money more. Sell it all to Ethereum and then trade it again with other popular coins like DASH, NEO, WAVES, ADA, XLM, NANO etc.
I think we should hold onto them for a long time. They will generate more income for us. The Crypto market in the next few months or years will grow rapidly. According to my prediction. They will explode by the end of 2018. People around the world will know more about Crypto.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

Hold coins for sometime
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

I do not easily invest in other new altcoins because I think there is only a few altocins will survive in the next few years, and for the altcoins that I have invested, I will hold for more than one year, it needs time for the dev team to develop an useful product or service, and it is a long term investment for sure.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

maybe my suggestion would be the same to others here but still i will say it again, that choose on what you think that has a capable or the most promising coin to hold for a couple of times and later , perform well in market
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

I suggest holding and when the value has gone up then you can sell it, now many tokens are crush because not yet stable and many issues that damage the price of bitcoin and altcoin

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

Maybe you must hold your tokens for now. Because you don't know when it rise the value so definitely it will be profitabl so if I were you just hold it until the price goes up and youre satisfied the value of it.
I do trading when the value rising, then do holding when the value dropping, but mostly i buy more coin when there's a dumping in the market. Then after that i will trade it in higher price so i can have a lot of profit, also do trading is the immediately to earn so i do it mostly. But sometimes i don't do trade when the market is dumping because i dont want to loss money or i dont want to not get profit.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

Altcoins will at some point have value, especially ones with good project plans and high growth potential, the best thing to do is to chose the best coins there is the hold as long as possible, their value will increase as time goes and you stand to make good money out of them

myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

I prefer to hold my altcoins and wait for the price to go up and I will sell them when they hit my target profit. Lots of altcoins nowadays and its  good to hold some flat or low value altcoins and soon might be mooning as they called it.  Lastweek the market is falling badly but now market seems  fine and bounce so altcoins are affected also they all bounce so if you have  altcoin bought lastweek good for you, your in profit now. Holding coin is not easy so always study and beware of pump and dump scenario good luck.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

Just sell it if you think that that coin has no future, you don't have to hodl it if that coin doesn't look so promising, i've been there too, then i regret too hold the coin that keep falling down.
RACallanta

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

i will keep it and hold it anyway. until the assurance of my profit haha. for now its hard to get a big profit in bounty but if you are holding all your altcoin there's a possibility to get a big profit just be wise person everytime.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

Allow those projects to grow provided that they are good in your opinion. It is normal to see the price of start up projects low but it will increase over time. It is important that you follow these projects and be updated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: