Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you will do with your altcoins?  (Read 2191485 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:26:22 AM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
If you get those coins for free then you can trade them all at your target price. I also have some from bounties and airdrops and unfortunately price drops into like 3/4 so I am now waiting for it to bounce back into it's original price for me to be able to sell at a decent price and I will convert all of it into Bitcoin for a better and safer investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

If u didnt need money, u can hold it for future invest longterm. But if u like to speculation sold it and buy some cheap coin.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

We are working on trading. We are getting many types of altcoin. We are holding then and will sale on high prices for this. You have to keep patience.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

Maybe i'll save it and wait for the price to go back up and then sell it by earning big profits.
After that i will look for another altcoin that has good potential, and save it back, because holding altcoin in the short term will not get maximum results.
Therefore i chose to hold altcoin for a longer period of time, because i think holding is the most effective strategy on altcoin.

tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

I 'll keep this coin for long term till it give me good profit. Adms according to be expectations until i get the results i 'll not sale it.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

Altcoins are for long term investment.  You have to give the project the time they stated in their roadmap for them to make the project successful and for investors to get profit from investing to the project.
You are being the owner of the altcoins have this right to decide the most appropriate thing which you think can help you in making of more amount of money at the end. Altcoins are more favorable for the ones who are planning of day trading or short-term investment of money but you can also go for holding them for longer period as well but for that you need to plan accordingly.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

i think you better for invest daily traders, because altcoins fast to decline and growt, so from that you can earn profit every day, but in here you must remember your goal is profit not how much coins you got
zaluzi kroos

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

I usually trade the daily trade to increase the number of Altcoins and keep them
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

I would hold those coins which have a bright future and high growth rate in future.Right now in my Crypto basket i would share few which i have hold like ETH,EOS,IOTA,NEO,XLM.I know that my selected coins belong to high profile projects and in future they will grow high in prices.However if i found that some coins in my profile are no more supported by its developers then i would exchange it with some other growing coin.Same i would advise you to choose.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
The current thing I have been doing with altcoins is to save and save and most importantly, not sell immediately. Being that, if I have earned a numerous amount of altcoins, I'll be applying my savings to the real-life. Pay, buy, do whatever I want. Just what an ambitious person would do when it comes to money.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

you better hold the first coin you have. because the market situation is undergoing development. it means there is still hope for change in the value of your coins. and waiting for your coin to rise is a pretty good way.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

The current thing I have been doing with altcoins is to save and save and most importantly, not sell immediately. Being that, if I have earned a numerous amount of altcoins, I'll be applying my savings to the real-life. Pay, buy, do whatever I want. Just what an ambitious person would do when it comes to money.
for this problem it is trying to let it in a few days, while looking at its development,
if it has good potential, will hold it until the price is really high, it is one to avoid bigger losses.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

if you don't need money then hold your coins, maybe one of your coins will go to the moon who knows, just keep holding and do more bounties, sell your coins if you need money.  

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

if only I had the capital for it I really want to do it because indeed what you do will bring big profits just sometimes take a long time to take it all and I think you are a person very aware of it
good luck
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

i can only advise you to hold the your altcoin because within a period of rang they will rise, but depends on individuals you also decide to sell or hold your token or coins.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

you better hold the first coin you have. because the market situation is undergoing development. it means there is still hope for change in the value of your coins. and waiting for your coin to rise is a pretty good way.
Yes, is better to hold crypto currency but some altcoin does not worth it because it will crash in the end and I will instruct to be sure that coin have strong demand support before holding it.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:33:03 PM

I think that most bounties you have joined too are social media campaigns and some signature campaigns based on your current rank and post counts. So, that means the number of the tokens you are holding is a little small even if you have 17 different tokens. It is actually up to you if you will sell it now or hodl it since the price of it is not that substantial.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

If you need money in a short time , you can sell. But if you want to win good profit over coins , you should wait for the market's colour is green.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
ildanalu

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

350 USD is not good price to sell. Hold it till you will be satisfied with profit
Walkenman

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

On the good, if you bought altcoin, and now you are in the red, I would advise averaging, if of course there are free finances. And if you bought altcoin are not slag. In any case, I'll wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: