Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you will do with your altcoins?  (Read 2191485 times)
Sier86

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
i will sell 99% of my altcoins for profit and accumulate more eth or even cash out. really good coins im holding, like QKC,FSN,Pchain. Will try to buy some one Usechain ICO, seems to be good too for holding!

X-Block.io
Umnikt

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

Try to invest some of your altcoins in Ethereum, so you will reduce the risks.
DahonPao

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

Here it is necessary to examine the project, the part I'd sell,but if the reward is quite small it makes sense to leave him on hold.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
in my ipinion holding sia  good variant, you can holdd in along term or in a short, so it is better fotnyoh to choose

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

Here it is necessary to examine the project, the part I'd sell,but if the reward is quite small it makes sense to leave him on hold.
sometimes selling is the best decision, but i prefer tohold for a while and see what happends next. what about otjer i wonder?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

i think holding you altcoins is the best option. but it really depends on which altcoin you are interested in. Like as we know eth is everyone's favourite and everyone will do anything right now so they can invest in that. everyone has exactly two choices one is saving and other is spending. You decide your future.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

Some of them may really take off and you should conduct a detailed analysis of each project. If you think that there are not enough prospects - exchange for top coins.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

I don’t see sense to sell anything, the market is red, it is better to wait when all will be restored.The coins from not perspective projects I transferred to Ethereum, the coins normal I will hold.

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Don't be too quick to dare to sell at a bargain price. Crypto has a great future and certainly, a lot of people told me it will be more expensive. It's certainly been a lot can be seen as Crypto begins to be accepted by a lot of people want as well as much of the country. then stand alone long term profit will inevitably generate.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

I will keep very promising altcoins for a long time until my coins grow on an uptrend. Weak coins hold for a long time does not make sense.

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

I recommend for you to trade those coins. Make them grow especially those potential coins. If they are already listed and have value, sell them at very good price and buy at cheap price. Also, you can just hold them until their platform becomes fully operational.
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

I will try as much as possible to keep my Altcoins at least until the end of this year, hoping that their values ​​will increase again when this market rises. Having patience in these months will make you have better earnings, since casualties
in the market they do not last that long
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

If I have understood you correctly that your balance is about 350$ then I would recommend you not to do anything because the amount is not big enough and you are probably may lose it without troubles for yourself.
Another way is to manage your coins which require more time and you need to investigate market and all your coins and leave only perspective ones.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

I will hold my altcoin until it grows again this is along wait see the current market situation the coin is decreasing the best action is to wait until alt grows
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

Maybe you can sell it all for one altcoin you believe in, or hold it all for a long time. If one of them gets big, maybe it's more than enough to cover the other.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

I give my preference to them. Especially after the ICO, you can't sell coins. At least for half a year about them at all should be forgotten
kgrsameera

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

selling is not a wise move at this time. The market is so bad. Alts gonna hit more after this bad market situation. So find a good coin you got from the bounty and look into it. whether it has a great potential or not. And HODL. You will end up with a x2 x3 profit with it.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

selling is not a wise move at this time. The market is so bad. Alts gonna hit more after this bad market situation. So find a good coin you got from the bounty and look into it. whether it has a great potential or not. And HODL. You will end up with a x2 x3 profit with it.

Yeah, there is an opinion, and it is becoming more common, that the market has finally found the bottom. And to sell now is most likely a big mistake. Now it is not risky to choose a liquid asset and enter the position.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

Your coins are not worth much right now and taking into account how low is the market right now then I think it will be a mistake to sell right now, it is better to keep your coins and wait, some of them will crash to zero as it is the nature of new coins but some of them will recover when the market does it and I will not be surprised if their current value in fiat goes up 5x in the future.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

i think you better for invest daily traders, because altcoins fast to decline and growt, so from that you can earn profit every day, but in here you must remember your goal is profit not how much coins you got

Daily trading, especially for beginners, is extremely dangerous. According to statistics, only one percent of all traders in this market in day trading win. This is a very sad statistics and we must remember about it.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: