Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 02:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you will do with your altcoins?  (Read 2191487 times)
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

For altcoin I have. I always try to see the opportunities that exist. When there is a good chance to sell, then I install price, and sell. However, if the conditions are not good, then I think the best option is hodl.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

keep the coin on hold for some day then sold. wait until the price of the coin rises and do not hold it too long, because do not know the coin will fall once. keep in mind the development of the coin.
If I think I will hold my altcoin for a few days, and it will start when the price goes up again, before you sell the coins you save you should see the market trend first, and if you invest your coins, in the long run, you get good profit

Try to verify the coins that you have and select which coins you would prefer to retain. Sell those coins that you think is not doing well and consider buying another alts for your another investment and leave it as is or hold still. Just wait for the time being but do also monitor the progress in each coins per market performance. This way, you can assure that you will soon be gaining profit on this kind of approach.
I choose to hold my altcoin and wait for the altcoin price to rise again and by this time many people are waiting for the altcoin price to return well. Especially now that the altcoin and bitcoin prices are still no sign of return and the crypto market is still not stable and still rising and falling. price

Xhero

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

According to your own analysis and judgment, keep the bounty tokens that you think have room to rise and continue to hold them. Others are sold. I think this is the best way, because not all bounty tokens will develop. Prospects, there may be some deaths in some time, and I don't recommend all of them.
CJ7

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

the best option is to hold it until the price rises again. or you can also switch to other coins to find the highest price.
depending on how smart you play it. : D
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I'm not going to withdraw all my tokens I have, because I believe in the principle of re in the vast and it is better for me to have cryptocurrency than to just spend that money.

Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

I will buy more of those coins that are heavily sagged, and laugh at those who will pour them now in the hope of saving money and not lose even more. I'm pretty sure people are being forced to do this.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

Hello, too, a lot of coins. They now cost a little, there is no point in selling. It is necessary to wait for the bull market and then the price should grow.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
dimasty_lucky

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

All my alt are in a strong drawdown, but I will keep them. I can stand it for a long time, I will not be forced to sell.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

i will first hold it and wait for the perfect time where its value will be high enough to fulfill what I expected. Also, i will save some of these to prepare for my future needs like for my own family, house, gadgets, equipments,etc., for my future expenses. As of now, I am just holding it for a while but I am planning to sell it by the next month or two. i am still waiting for the perfect time so that all my investment will be worth it. i believe that waiting and patience is the key to be successful in the world of cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
1Nebonad1golovoy1

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

there are many options,such as to keep on the cat and wait for the right moment to sell,I bring my altcoins to the exchange and sell a small amount,you need to know when to sell altcoins,but just do not need to keep altcoins better sell I sell.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

I'd recommend you selling half of tokens while they are sold at their ICO price and holding the rest for a long time. I think this is a good strategy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

I usually hold and do not care about the price of them much, sometimes I go to refer to them so I think if we care much about them, we will be more stressed
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

I was convinced on my own experience that it is not worthwhile to keep altcoins, it's better to sell them and buy new, promising ones. I have a lot of altcoins now below the price on which I bought.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

if you get it by following the bounty program I suggest to directly sell the tokens that you have now because the price will likely fall and your profits will be smaller if the price falls
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

In this time, Bitcoin has reached 8k, it's not a good sign at all, I hold altcoin and stand still do not thing, it's better that keep hold and don't be bothered by the price. Hold until these altcoins reach my target
Melody2

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

My friend, if it was up to me, I would have taken out the money and used it to eat sushi... lol... Just kidding. You should really decide on what you want to do with your alts. If you need money to invest in other projects then maybe sell it off but if you can do without the alts then its advisable to hold it for the timebeing

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

I was convinced on my own experience that it is not worthwhile to keep altcoins, it's better to sell them and buy new, promising ones. I have a lot of altcoins now below the price on which I bought.
Considering how the market is expanding and the number of tokens is growing. It is quite reasonable that investors are spread over different tokens looking for something that suits them more and here they have to go for a greater wave.
LianaSie

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

Sell the non quality ones, and hold those, which has long term future. Hopefully there are some of those kinds too Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

There are two options, to sell them at that price and invest them in another coin. Or wait for their price to rise. This rarely occurs with most coins before it has been at least half a year and more than their listing on the markets. So you'll have to wait a lot. But there is a chance that the cost of these tokens will begin to fall. So it all depends on your assessment and on whether you trust the project you have chosen to take part in.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

I will hold all of my altcoins until the right time comes, most of the altcoins are still not valuable. It seems that there are only few people in our society who are aware on what is altcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: