Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:47:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you will do with your altcoins?  (Read 2191485 times)
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Now I can not do anything with them, the thing is that they are of no interest to anyone, projects do nothing more, because they see that something terrible is happening in the market today and maybe they will cease to exist at all.
ernoo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

I would probably sell some part of it, and invest in some safer coins, like Bitcoin, or Ethereum.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

If you would like to reinvest the value of it, than sell it, and look for some nice project, or coin to put the money in. Otherwise, hodl.

TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

I am sure, that from these 17 tokens of yours, there are some, which are not that valuable for the long term. Those, you should sell.

ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

At the moment I am saving them and I hope they will bring good profit in the future.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

I am holding Ethereum, Cardano and IOTA. I will continue to hold my altcoin, because I believe in the next few years the price of these altcoin will increase and bring me a lot of profits. Even though their current price has gone down a lot, but I believe that this is just a market oscillation, the price of altcoin will quickly recover and increase in the next few months. In addition, now I will also buy more altcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

I will keep my tokens up to the best times, keep them on my wallet. I believe in the coming time and they grow up in the price to give them for nothing I will not.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
You should sell them for fiat value , atleast half of the amount of the coins you should sell and after that hold all other altcoins otherwise it may be Result into stupidity, because sometimes it happened that when we sell all the coins then after that price start get increase much , so better to sell half and rest of them hodl for taking term .
Second thing that you should see , which coin have big and more hype in the cryptocurrency market , because that can pump to very high , so it will be more better for you to leave that high potential and much popular coin .
And rest of them , you can sell all which is very low potential and is not yet popular coin .
So choose the descion different for different-different coins , in that case you will be successful to withdraw a better amount of profit .
In this intelligent way you can manage your altcoins sell ( short as well as with long term hodl ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

If you are not satisfied with your atlcoins and thinking they still have potential for growth then just hold them but if not and you don't want to take risks of making it reduce of value even further then trade it as soon as possible.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

If you are not satisfied with your atlcoins and thinking they still have potential for growth then just hold them but if not and you don't want to take risks of making it reduce of value even further then trade it as soon as possible.

The best thing in market is we have many option on our investment or coin we want to hold. If we not believe on token we have, we can trade it and convert it to other coin/token. Many option in market and many opportunity we can reach

harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

with the current market situation, I advise you to save the coins that you have until the market grows again, maybe when the market grows the coins you have will have great potential for more expensive

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

If you need that money right away, try to sell it now. But as long as you don't need it, try to hold it because the value of that coin might increase because the market is not stable.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Bounty coins need time to develop and rise in price.
We recommend that you hold the Bounty coins and wait until the price is high, at least wait up to 5-9 months.
While waiting you can join other Bounty campaigns.
I think holding coins is the best way to get bigger profits.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

I am currently holding the BTC and ETH. I will not sell my coins fast grasp. If sold now I certainly suffered losses very much. The current crypto market was falling and a lot of people who panic sell their coins. I myself prefer to hold my coins to trade long term.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
jackmil

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

You must remain patient and hold the coins you have. Because there must be an increase in the future. So be patient for that increase.
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Try to still remain thier update so that you know whats next to do with thier project and coin you to obeserve of they are fighting for thier improvements of thier company thats the time to hold if not they are making the project just to get thier share you have to sell your altcoins immediately to avoid loss.Because pretty much sure that thier coins turns into shitcoins.
jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

I have also the same, I have some coins already and wanted to hold it. But this time I am still hoping that the price will become high. So, it is still depends on you, you can hold it or sell it. You can also observe how is the price, if you think its really decreasing maybe you have to wait or if its increasing and you think that value is enough for you, so sell it.
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

I'm in the same case as you now and know nothing to do with it.I only know to hold it for a long time and think about Bitcoin before.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

Well, there are a number of altcoins one holds, and mine mostly are for sale, truth be told, we are all here to make money in the long run and the lats i have are quality coins that will ain value overtime, the market is currently red but they will gain valuation at some point, then i will be able to sell off then
OutOfTheBox58

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

I am in need of money I wil sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: