Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you will do?  (Read 217 times)
anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

When the market down, your account is reduced to 2-3 times. what will you do? You still hold to die or sell to catch the bottom deeper? Please give me advice. Thank you.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

It depends on the coin you are holding. If that coin is a good project and have a bright future then go for holding because, no matter what happen to the price you will don't mind about it Coz you believe in that project. For short just HODL !!
olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:18:22 AM

In my case, I'm new to this business and have nothing to lose, so with the richness that I have, I'll wait for growth, maybe fate will smile and the coins will again rise in price.

simplecriss

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

If you really know the coin that you are holding that has a capablility to grow, or some intresting project that can help the users of that coin, you need to hold it, dont be discourage.. because it will increased soon
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

When the market down, your account is reduced to 2-3 times. what will you do? You still hold to die or sell to catch the bottom deeper? Please give me advice. Thank you.

Depends on the circumstances in real life example if you need to have to then don't hesitate to sell. Reduced price of your original investment is only normal on Crypto's even on real life trading it also reduced but traders and entrepreneurs are wise they put up some useless things into useful bunch. Now i know I'm a bit off the topic but what I'm saying is you should overcome fear be calm and think wisely and thoroughly before you act.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:11:31 AM

Even if i sell it or not, theres no difference and i would still lost. I would just left that coin behind until i forget it and invest on other coins. In that way there are chances to regain again rather than sell it and quit. But i dont think my coins now would put me in that situation. Better choose the right coins in the first place.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:35:48 AM

Its depends on the scenario, if you hold first liner coins then its HOLD and when for  bullish but then if you have short position or pump and dump coins you better  cut and respect  the bearish market.  I advise you cut some token that are not productive or low supply then  if you have funds then you can go cost averaging if your goal is longterm.  If market is in bottom then  you can do one time trade a bounce play is for there. Make sure to monitor it when you  catch a deep price of the market. Just be patience and no to rush.. and create a plan when you do trading. good luck!

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

Many people has been asking like this and get same answer, you can sell it for cut loss ( protect asset from bigger loss ) or keep hold it and try to buy another coins with your back up fund. We don't have another in this situation but some people keep hold and leave market for long time and try another way to make money ( alternative ). As I know they built blog for adsense, you tube channel or sell their skill in pinterest. Do what you need to do and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

I do believe that trading is not my cup of tea so I go with long term investment and since such dips rarely impact the growth in the long run, I won't care much about it. Even if it is difficult to have patience in panic situations, I can manage to ignore it even in the worst case as I do have strong research to support my decision.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

It depends on the coin you are holding. If that coin is a good project and have a bright future then go for holding because, no matter what happen to the price you will don't mind about it Coz you believe in that project. For short just HODL !!
yups,if you see a greay potentials on those coins i will advice you to HOLD STILL but if that coins is only pump and dump,or shitcoins better sell it right now and buy the appropriate coins for holding.its not easy to stay holding in this dip but since i have a good faith in every single coin in my portfolio well i guess its enough to stay chill even falling
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

This depends on your strategy and the hope you have on the coins you are holding. I have see some coins that fall down today and make 10* tomorrow and I have see some that die out completely. If you are not sure about the coins rising the best things to do is to sell and buy some others coins that you may have a hope of there rising again and at the price that you know ifor it rise you will make your money back.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

Specifically, in the situation that has developed now, I will keep my savings. Bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currency need to recover from recent shocks and get used to the new rules of the game.In the conditions of the prohibition of crypto currency advertising by social networks, at the time of the emergence of many ICOs, the crypto leaders need to adopt a new development strategy. As soon as the leading coins do this, the market will begin to stabilize and take a course for growth again.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

I think that before you intend to trade or invest in any project, I think that you should also plan for yourself from the very first steps and you must follow the plan that you have planned. Set out to be able to cope with all possible situations. You should set yourself a stoploss mark so that you can cut off every time your analysis is incorrect, so you can preserve capital and do not suffer too much damage.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 11:42:13 AM by marcbitcoins

I believed of the qualities of all of my coins in which they were carefully research and selected therefore i have my faith in these coins so i shall keep on holding. I know there is risk sometime in holding but selling them will just make everything worst in which for sure i will surely regret it in the end.
finnblock

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

Every time I sell somethingwhen the market is down, I always regret it.. Grin Grin
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

I think the best thing to do when the market is down is to remain calm and not to panic and then be patient and hold the coin until when the price or the market goes up. Because if you sell the coin, you will loose rather than make profit.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

I think to stay positive when the market is down because of you see the track which crypto currencies are following now a days is that their price will fall and again after 2 or 3 days they will come to the same price. Yes there will be a bit difference in past and present price but if you play calm then you can recover maximum from it.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

Make an answer to yourself, you know what is best for you, for as long as we will advice you to just hold and relax we don't know your current situation or what kind of coin/token you are holding at, so still the decision is in your hands, make an answer for it if it is bitcoin and eth then hold it when you don't need most, when holding token make update about it search for it.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

I will hold some and part of it I will sell. I will go back to buy when the lowest price starts to stabilize. This I do to reduce the risk of loss is too great. Almost all traders apply such methods to minimize losses.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

I hold, seriously! it's kinda dangerous to sell and try to catch the bottom, no one can accurately tell/know the bottom. i buy more when prices are going down and watch the market like every 5 minutes lol. it's better you hold and sell(if you want to/have to) when the price starts moving up.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: