Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns Game Is Accepting and Paying out in Bitcoins  (Read 27995 times)
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 02:30:18 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 10:02:37 AM by BadBear

Not all gold dealers accept BTC, but some of them do and we can already choose BTC in the drop-down preferred payment method.

If more bitcoin enthusiasts played that game, there will be more BTC accepting dealers and more BTC transactions  Wink

Please read, that game shares something else with bitcoin, a limited amount of gold:

GoldenTowns is an economic, political and military simulator in which virtual gold can be converted into real money or exchanged for real gold. The game relies on a paper published by Mr. Vlad Cristian (CEO ANNO1777 Labs) in 2011, describing a deflationary economic system in which the amount of virtual currency is fixed and 100% covered by real gold. In GoldenTowns there is a limited amount of virtual gold (100.000 GoldenTowns Coins or GTC) which is distributed gradually, at a constant pace, to the players. The entire amount is covered by an increasing amount of real gold, measured in 24k ingots.

Everything is fully transparent,  you can see all activities and all statistics.

GoldenTowns.com

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:46:01 AM

Yeah this seems good but in fact is akin to free to play apps and games, i.e. all actions are incredibly slow but pressure the option of spending real money to finish instantly.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:46:17 AM

How do you make btc from the site ?
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:56:22 AM

Is this site bitcoins for playing game what is the minimum payout of the site.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 10:07:20 AM

this site doesn't accept LastPass generated passwords because of some illegal characters, not the strongest security tbh Smiley

but i'll give it a try :>
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:35:49 PM

Yeah this seems good but in fact is akin to free to play apps and games, i.e. all actions are incredibly slow but pressure the option of spending real money to finish instantly.

@Shallow, in GoldenTowns it would help if you simply calculate what will be more profitable for you.  Some members play,sell and profit without never buying any virtual gold, but having it to spend when needed, surely helps.  But again, it is a pure calculation, and if you know what you are doing, you will be on plus in no time, at least in GoldenTowns. 

I've never played any strategy games online, always laughed at all these FB games etc, but what I saw inside, have impressed me so much, that I started learning and playing in a hurry.  Today, I not only play, I earn from it daily and... I highly enjoy it  Smiley

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:43:02 PM

How do you make btc from the site ?

How?  Simple, you sell your products and sell your virtual gold for BTCs.

There is  a host to guide your first steps, numerous tutorials, both official one and from members (you can find articles for beginners in almost all langage) and of course the FAQ pages.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:01:16 PM

Is this site bitcoins for playing game what is the minimum payout of the site.

There really isn't any minimum, as soon as you reach 60% in hapiness level, you can sell all raw products and for gold you do not need anything at the moment, just produce and sell ( having higher happiness level always helps, for your workers live longer and you need workers to mine your gold and upgrade your mine...)  Well, you will figure everything out in no time  Wink

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:03:27 PM

this site doesn't accept LastPass generated passwords because of some illegal characters, not the strongest security tbh Smiley

but i'll give it a try :>

I do not know much about that, but I think their security is OK.  There is a lot of money inside...

krishatnet

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:13:43 AM

Is it free or investment required

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 04:43:16 PM

Masking ref links is what it's come to? Come on, at least tell us if you're going to use a referral link.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:40:16 PM

I tought that Referals Links are prohibited.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 08:32:10 PM

It looks like a nice game, do you own it?
Also, anyone cashed out yet?
300+ people online, nice!  I love playing these kinds of games Tongue
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 08:43:39 PM

It looks like a nice game, do you own it?
Also, anyone cashed out yet?
300+ people online, nice!  I love playing these kinds of games Tongue

If it's by the same guys as anno1777, it's probably legit.

No-one has gotten enough gold yet to cash out.

krishatnet

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:56:45 AM

I have joined the game. can you help how to earn gold from the site.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:39:02 AM

Super, a lot to answer  Smiley

@Xanis, thanks for heading my recommendations and if you ever get stacked or need help, please let me know in pm, I gladly give you a hand

@krishatnet, it is completely free.  Members sometimes buy extra energy or some raw materials, at times when they want to build something faster, instead of patiently waiting, they pay to finish it instantly with virtual gold, but there are many members who never deposited anything from their own money and now they are selling their gold...

So yep, there is NOT any investment required; of course, you can invest, you can buy game shares, town shares, bonds, but this is fully optional, the game is free.

GoldenTowns is a free game that can be played straight from a browser like Internet Explorer, without any downloads and any other kind of additions.

@ DiamondCartz

Masking ref links is what it's come to? Come on, at least tell us if you're going to use a referral link.

Please look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297290.0

From the very beginning I've had hard time with my links here.  When I just posted them, my posts were deleted or I was being accused of not formatting them properly, so yep, this is formating not masking  Wink  I did not mean to go against any regulations, and I saw a post about this game in Marketplace, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=292624.msg3380278#msg3380278, like I said there, I did not want to hijack that post, and I trusted that the news about them accepting BTC was worth a post in Services

And you know, to write without ref link, does not make too much sense, please read this, it is from our GoldenTalk Forum, Questions & Answers section:

"Question:   if someone does not have a sponsor, (signed from the main url) is such member gaining that 10% what he would normally pay in taxes to his sponsor, or he     is still paying that but instead to his sponsor to some other found or pool?

Moderator: absolutely ALL accounts, even admin's, have a "sponsor".

majkus: So who will be that sponsor, a random member, admin or...? Who will be the sponsor of someone who registers from http://www.goldentowns.com/ url. You do not have a message there that they need to be invited by someone to register, they can just register from main url without a sponsor...

Moderator: admin or whoever rents this right from him."

So you see, it does not matter.  If you register without a sponsor, you will have one anyway, but an invisible one, such who never be there for you...

@monbux, many members are cashing out there daily, as soon as you are inside, you will be able to see this.  Even from the outside you can see some:

kwsnni sold 2.11 gold for 10.02 euro ( 4 hours ago )

kwsnni sold 2.11 gold for 10.02 euro ( 4 hours ago )

killam sold 2.25 gold for 10.69 euro ( 8 hours ago )

killam sold 3.00 gold for 14.25 euro ( 8 hours ago )

killam sold 6.00 gold for 28.50 euro ( 8 hours ago )

kwsnni sold 2.11 gold for 10.02 euro ( 6 hours ago )

those are not big amounts, but they do accumulate and when you are inside, you can see all the activities, you see how people are selling.

@DiamondCardz, it is An Anno1777 producton

@ krishatnet, how you earn, first you build your town, produce your raw materials and soon you will be able to put your first mine and get your first gold.  

GoldenTowns is a construction simulator. You initially receive a small village which you have to develop into a prosperous town. A larger town signifies more resources and more virtual gold, that is more real money. You will spend most of the time building roads, houses, factories or managing an ever increasing number of workers. Town development will represent the main activity during the first week in the game...

But do not worry, you do not need a lot of time to play this game, you need to be consistent though, you need to log in periodically to collect your goods, start new productions, new buildings.  It is fun and challenging and it is highly rewarding,  it truly is a great game.

If you register from my ref link, please let me know about it, I give you a hand as much as I can:
http://goo.gl/xXYLeh

pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 01:12:35 PM

SCAM ADVICED ABOUT ANNO1777

I sell my account on Anno1777 with a private territory and lots of company's 2 BTC and my account is yours. This games and all anno labs games, they suck and the admins only thing on take your money as fast as they can. When they don't get enough, just change the rules, even if they can kill the game in the process. Now they open a new game that I don't want to play.

The examples of Killam and kwsnni is completely none trustful because they ever get money from the anon labs game while the other players loose it. I don't know if they have games shares or something.

For rent
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:18:21 PM

I tried it. It is not very great. Very slow to earn gold.
I suggest coinchat.org over this.
Instead of playing a game where you would earn an mbtc in a week of playing , in coinchat you can earn 5 mbtc ( minimum cashout ) in under an hour.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 06:04:10 PM

Instead of playing a game where you would earn an mbtc in a week of playing , in coinchat you can earn 5 mbtc ( minimum cashout ) in under an hour.

OP spoke about someone earned nearly $7000 in a month :S. That's a big difference Tongue. Coinchat is a great site.

Someone who spent 9000 $ probably, or that have 1 million affiliates. Don't trust this kind of sites.

For rent
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 06:33:13 PM

Entirely different things, stop advertising.

You don't instantly get gold, Anno1777 games take wits to eventually start farming money at a good rate.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  All
  Print  

Jump to: