Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who owns the most Bitcoins?  (Read 394 times)
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

Who owns the most Bitcoins?

Is it the Owners of Gambling Sites or the public.

I don't like any gambling site cause it is high risky. I earn some btc with trading exchange and signature camping. I think trade is best for btc earning.
your discussion is very far out of the topic. indeed everyone is not very happy with gambling but the question of op here is who has the most bitcoin today

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
FrankWatsonJr

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

premined by Satoshi

Wrong. There wasn't a premine. Read the replies to this thread to educate yourself what actually happened. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173086.0

being funny here. I know it wasn't premined. But you got to admit, Satoshi has a LOT. I am surprised Satoshi never did any burn methods to show us he burned coins.

Premined is when block #1 was generated with X amount of coins more than block #2 and etc.. it had a larger amount delivered to the first miner (traditionally) the developer.

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

premined by Satoshi

Wrong. There wasn't a premine. Read the replies to this thread to educate yourself what actually happened. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173086.0

being funny here. I know it wasn't premined. But you got to admit, Satoshi has a LOT. I am surprised Satoshi never did any burn methods to show us he burned coins.

Premined is when block #1 was generated with X amount of coins more than block #2 and etc.. it had a larger amount delivered to the first miner (traditionally) the developer.

Sure, but a lot of people will read that and it will just reinforce the myth. How many times have you read that Satoshi owns 1 million+ coins? That's based on him being the only one mining for a long time. In the middle of that thread I linked to you'll find this old quote.

So I can tell you with confidence that you mined very few blocks (e.g. 10 blocks)  during that time and you're not millonaire, or you are part of the Satoshi group, period.

Do I get to be Satoshi too? I was off by only a few days... https://i.imgur.com/w57rtbs.png

I know first-hand that there were several different people who mined before January 2010. It's kind of funny that history I've lived through is being questioned...

He certainly mined a lot but we're all guessing how many. As to proof of burn, I don't think that really fits in with the ethos. The mystery surrounding it all adds to the whole Bitcoin story.

Here is that image showing how many different Bitcoin addresses were mining in early 2010.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

I believe that the CREATOR always has the most number of Bitcoins because if I am the creator, I know everything about Bitcoin and the technology behind it. That is the real advantage. If Satoshi is a real person or group of persons, I think he or they own the most number of Bitcoins.
pletnevihor

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

The one who likes mining, processes transactions and is responsible for the security of the network itself, using special equipment.
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Bitcoin,first of all,is not owned or issued by any government,entity or person. It is actually the creation of Satoshi Nakamoto,who some speculate isn't even a real person and is,rather,a group of people.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

Probably Satoshi, it is thought he has around 1 million, but he's unlikely to ever claim them. Other than that there is no way of knowing who owns the most. You can look at the rich list sites like https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

But they only tell you the addresses with the highest balances. Anyone hoarding a large amount is like to spread them over many addresses so we'll never find them.

atleast if thats true its satoshi still is the richest bitcoiner and thats not bad to know since hes the creatornd founter of this revolutionary profiteering in the phase of the world now..i have checked that addresses links and quin is right maybe they spread the funds into another addressing so no one can detect how much the one has..and we dont know only few persons only is the ownerof thoss no one can tell
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

Who else? Of course its Satoshi Nakamoto, who began mining bitcoin when the software to mine the coins first became available in 2009. An account that is likely his now contains about 980,000 bitcoins, worth roughly $15.2 billion. That's about 5% of all bitcoins currently in circulation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: