Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange]  (Read 34607 times)
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:03:35 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 03:14:23 AM by lophie

UPDATE: Ukyo has been only giving promises with no Bitcoins given back to the users for a couple of weeks now and even more for some users. Most users reached a point of of desperation including myself.

A SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD WILL BE OPENED VERY SOON. PM me to include your testimony in the OP.

Get your voice listened and join a serious attempt into getting your bitcoins back, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337523.0

OP:
Hello folks.

As you all aware automatic withdrawals from WeExchange are suspended and only manually processed at Ukyo's mercy, If you requested your Bitcoins out they will be stuck in limbo (Not sent and not shown in your account credit) Unlike Bitfunder there is no "asset list" so if Ukyo deleted your bitcoins withdrawal request you can forget about them until his honesty sparks again. Of course if you want your Bitcoins to do something with them within a certain time frame you can forget it, no arbitrage, no seizing an opportunity, etc

Furthermore regarding Bitfunder, Aside of blocking US citizens and the legal shaky grounds that the exchange is standing on, One of the hottest securities there (G.ASICMINER-PT), Is now just a number which mean nothing. I mean if you cannot withdraw them to direct shares nor you can withdraw Bitcoins from bitfunder, Do you really own anything?

Guys......... yeah Ukyo is MIA and slipping alot. I am trying to get outta here.... I suggest you do the same.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Smidge

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:19:35 AM

Hi lophie,

Are you referring to withdrawals above a certain limit? I just tested the automatic withdrawal with a smaller amount, went through instantly.

BTC: 19dB148YewttZRVwF7WF8ZuT7uqnnjibkC
LTC: LPBi1LPqs1MY1tQKQ4wGG6gjwrcszFek6s
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:33:29 AM

My last withdrawal from WeExchange was last Sunday, and it works

my status there is verified: Non-US
supermono

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:41:30 AM

My last withdrawal from WeExchange was about 1 hour ago (for a very small amount, about 0.11) and it worked. My status there is nonverified.
Progressive

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:44:20 AM

I just withdrawed 4 BTC from weexchange without a problem.
S. Omega

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:41:29 AM

I had an issue earlier in where my withdrawal wasn't being processed.

Yesterday I managed to contact Ukyo on IRC and he swiftly corrected this. He did say that there are some issues with bitcoind and RPC time-outs. If you have funds in limbo, make sure to open a support ticket on WeExchange and find Ukyo on IRC.
Apparently those that experience this issue have bad luck, as "x" out of "x" withdrawals is affected.

I wish all involved good luck and swift resolutions.
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:44:06 AM

well mine is 30BTC, twice!. If you guys suggesting it is too much, I have done bigger transfers and lately this started to happened even with ten BTC.

But please for the defenders can I PLEASE get an explanation why my coins are LOCKED instead of getting my withdrawal request denied?

For example havelock tells you that "Sorry, The hot wallets reserves are not enough and the admins are just notified of your request". Then they have all the time they need but most importantly my coins are AVAILABLE TO ME.

bitmoon

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:28:20 AM

i think, maybe too much traffic, ppl cash in/out as day draws closer, therefore you fell victim for car crash and you in limbo middle of desert.

if it makes sense, reward me some bitcoins, my sig Smiley
Fabrizio89

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:35:59 AM

My last withdrawal from WeExchange was last Sunday, and it works

my status there is verified: Non-US

How long did it take for your document to be verified?
S. Omega

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:55:48 AM

well mine is 30BTC, twice!. If you guys suggesting it is too much, I have done bigger transfers and lately this started to happened even with ten BTC.

But please for the defenders can I PLEASE get an explanation why my coins are LOCKED instead of getting my withdrawal request denied?

For example havelock tells you that "Sorry, The hot wallets reserves are not enough and the admins are just notified of your request". Then they have all the time they need but most importantly my coins are AVAILABLE TO ME.

I'm not defending, rather sharing my experience.

From what I understand, coins aren't being locked. There is simply an error where two things aren't being connected. Your withdrawal is being "processed" leaving you without the coins. At the same time it isn't really being "processed" since the command never arrived.
It needs to be manually cancelled, so that it can be tried again.

It was stated that 1 out of 15 withdrawals gets the error. Until this has been fixed; maybe it's a good idea to withdraw in portions? If the chance is 1/15, you could get the majority out without being stuck.

In your case it needs to be cancelled first, though. Have you tried contacting Ukyo on IRC?

EDIT: I do agree that it needs to be fixed ASAP. Given the current situation it could rather escalate quickly.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 10:49:51 AM

i think, maybe too much traffic, ppl cash in/out as day draws closer, therefore you fell victim for car crash and you in limbo middle of desert.

if it makes sense, reward me some bitcoins, my sig Smiley

I thought the deadline was end of December?
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 10:59:54 AM

Hey guys,

Sorry, been very busy with many many things going on.
At the same time I have been fighting problems with bitcoind and rpc timeouts.
Weex already had a huge backlog of tickets, and this has not helped at all, we are trying to work through all requests as soon as possible.
If you have an issue with your account please open a ticket and it will be worked on as soon as it can be got to.
Many users have already had their issues fixed.

-Ukyo
forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 12:24:01 PM

it is almost 2 weeks, I wait for my account to be verified... I understand, that there is a lot of work, but 2 weeks is really a lot of time hmm?
fattypig

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:22:00 PM

Nothing wrong for me, tried and it worked....

mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:29:32 PM

Stop with the FUD. You ran into one glitch and it was resolved. Please just delete this thread. BTCT had even more bugs when it was up.
Choose

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 11:10:37 AM

I've been waiting 5 days for a withdrawal. Tickets On is not answered
2013-10-21 13:54:29    Withdraw    5.75534284 BTC       Processing

(@Mario, bitte keine Antwort à la "das war, weil der Fiat tot ist". Das hab ich schon gehört  Wink )
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 06:32:04 PM

BTCT had even more bugs when it was up.

Blasphemy!  Wink Wink Wink
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:22:07 AM

Stop with the FUD. You ran into one glitch and it was resolved. Please just delete this thread. BTCT had even more bugs when it was up.

Maybe you weren't around so let me get you up to speed. Bitfunder API was delayed indefinitely, G.ASICMINER ownership transfer was a pain in the arse for a VERY long while and WeExchange has a serious problem when you want to withdraw Bitcoins. When this problem occurs it MUST be solved manually which took days and week for some.

Please let the big boys discuss a serious problem they are facing, You go gather dust over faucets.

mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:28:38 AM

Maybe you weren't around so let me get you up to speed. Bitfunder API was delayed indefinitely, G.ASICMINER ownership transfer was a pain in the arse for a VERY long while and WeExchange has a serious problem when you want to withdraw Bitcoins. When this problem occurs it MUST be solved manually which took days and week for some.

Please let the big boys discuss a serious problem they are facing, You go gather dust over faucets.

I'm personally waiting for quite a lot of ukyo.loan shares to be redeemed so don't say that I don't have any problems. There is a lot going on in the bitcoin security world right now and needless to say ukyo is overwhelmed. But I don't go posting a sky is falling post every time there is a glitch.
paul3

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:04:21 PM

I've been waiting 5 days for a withdrawal. Tickets On is not answered
2013-10-21 13:54:29    Withdraw    5.75534284 BTC       Processing

Same for me:

2013-10-22 12:22:33   Withdraw   9.18507638 BTC      Processing

Made a support ticket 24h after the withdrawal, still no reaction.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: