Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange]  (Read 34607 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 01:51:23 PM

So what is more important than this???

What is ukyos irc-name and on what server?

And even if he said its a technical problem... withdrawing in small amounts appeared to work for some... though it stopped at the end. Which looks like there only was enough money to pay out a part. So when ukyo says its a technical problem it doesnt mean there is enough money there too.

So ukyo... is all the usermoney safe and you did not use it for other things without the users consent? I have doubts because of the tests others did. So i would like to have a clear answer, thanks.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:57:50 PM

My 20btc that was stuck in processing just got unlocked. I still can't move anything but that does mean work is going on.
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:29:17 PM

My 20btc that was stuck in processing just got unlocked. I still can't move anything but that does mean work is going on.
good news
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:56:28 PM

good news

It means absolutely nothing if I can't move the money out though. I'm still having no luck with that.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 08:16:46 PM

good news

It means absolutely nothing if I can't move the money out though. I'm still having no luck with that.

What does unlocked mean? Its back in your weexchange account? Did you ask for that?

If i would have it back in my weexchange account i would buy shares with it. Though i didnt intend to do it. And i pity the ones they sell me shares then and have bitcoins they cant get.

Kosmatos

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:01:03 PM

2013-10-28 14:46:35           Withdraw        11.XXXXXXXX BTC        Processing
Dark_Angel

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 06:47:51 AM

Same here:

2013-10-28 23:25:36   Withdraw   53.XXXXXXX BTC      Processing

Support ticket hanging from the next day.

I had the same 2nd stage connection error.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 09:37:34 AM

Same problem here, a withdraw of a few btc stuck at processing since the 29 oct.

forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:20:41 PM

I can´t log in, even I have my account on weexchange verified... holy crap, I start to be pissed off
Thalum

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 01:09:13 PM

Yup, can't log in here either. Any chance they can just decouple bitfunder and weexchange and just allow people to withdraw to a private address? Why can't that happen?

NB. Ukyo, answer my PM!
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:29:18 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 03:52:29 PM by ffssixtynine

REMOVED due to update from UKYO.
Dark_Angel

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:44:10 PM

Well, if you quote reddit, here is even earlier link: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1pdtpc/weexchange_missing_my_75btc_for_6_days_so_far/
LazerViking

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:13:50 PM

I Made a transfer of a significant amount of bitcoins on 10-19 and made a support ticket on 10-23.   I have been patiently waiting for some help.  But nothing has happened.  Now I can't even log in.  This is just depressing.  This is affecting me dramatically. 
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:43:37 PM

UPDATE: He's been on IRC and explained more about what has gone on, and apologised profusely. He is adamant that this is due to him trying to do everything himself and that he has been totally overwhelmed.

He assures us that he is able to work on the technical issues over the next few days although he can't give an ETA as he is also trying to deal with support requests at the same time.

With regards to the withdrawal errors, he maintains that bitcoind is failing after only a few minutes of up time.
thebitcoiners

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 04:18:20 PM

Thank you for looking into this ffssixtynine,
I've got 5 btc locked up. It may not seem like much compared to others but I would be sad to lose it.
I've called the number 5 times and each time they put me on hold, tell me they're in a meeting and say they will call me back. Still haven't been called back or told what's going on.
Super frustrating Sad
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 04:28:09 PM

Thank you for looking into this ffssixtynine,
I've got 5 btc locked up. It may not seem like much compared to others but I would be sad to lose it.
I've called the number 5 times and each time they put me on hold, tell me they're in a meeting and say they will call me back. Still haven't been called back or told what's going on.
Super frustrating Sad

People are not going to get personal communication. I'm not saying I think that's right because clearly I don't, but that is the way it is.

I'm confident that the issues are being worked on even if things are not what they should be.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 07:18:12 PM

Regarding login-error... i think i once had the same and i used a different browser where it worked then. Maybe worth a try.

I dont know what to think. Bitcoind is crashing fast? Then why not enabling it and start the payout routine until it crashes again? I guess a couple minutes would be way more than needed to pay out all the waiting transactions. Hell, he even could sit and watch the deamon until it crashs and restart it.

So for now im not convinced and fear there arent enough bitcoins. I dont see why he shouldnt be able to payout otherwise.

And what other support tickets are more important? I wrote a ticket some days ago already.

ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 07:46:05 PM

Regarding login-error... i think i once had the same and i used a different browser where it worked then. Maybe worth a try.

I dont know what to think. Bitcoind is crashing fast? Then why not enabling it and start the payout routine until it crashes again? I guess a couple minutes would be way more than needed to pay out all the waiting transactions. Hell, he even could sit and watch the deamon until it crashs and restart it.

So for now im not convinced and fear there arent enough bitcoins. I dont see why he shouldnt be able to payout otherwise.

And what other support tickets are more important? I wrote a ticket some days ago already.

I can only say he gave me enough assurances for me to give him another few days to sort this out. I told him I'd rather he give a fixed date for wallet functionality than leave everyone in the dark. I would rather that than have to try every day and not know. It'd never be good news but I'd prefer fixed news - as long as he was held to it - than the current situ where I am just having to retry constantly and it feels like the money isn't even there.

Fixing the underlying issues would also deal with almost all the support tickets at a stroke, so to me it's much more important to fix the problem than trawl through support requests whilst more and more stack up, people get angrier, and resolution gets farther away.

He could also evidence the cold/hot wallets containing people's funds.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 08:58:27 PM

I can only say he gave me enough assurances for me to give him another few days to sort this out. I told him I'd rather he give a fixed date for wallet functionality than leave everyone in the dark. I would rather that than have to try every day and not know. It'd never be good news but I'd prefer fixed news - as long as he was held to it - than the current situ where I am just having to retry constantly and it feels like the money isn't even there.

Fixing the underlying issues would also deal with almost all the support tickets at a stroke, so to me it's much more important to fix the problem than trawl through support requests whilst more and more stack up, people get angrier, and resolution gets farther away.

He could also evidence the cold/hot wallets containing people's funds.

Ok, lets see whats the status in some days...

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 09:30:03 PM

And... dead... bitfunder is dying till the mid of the month...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: