Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange]  (Read 34607 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:19:58 PM

I dont know about you guys but RIGHT NOW AGAIN AND AGAIN:

2013-11-04 07:58:50    BTC    12.00000000    12.00000000    Withdraw    Processing
2013-11-08 01:24:00    BTC    11.10535577    11.10535577    Withdraw    Processing

PLEASE, I BEG of you Ukyo, Give me my money. I am on my knees here begging your very high busy to fix your issues person, PLEASE, I need the rest of my funds from WeExchange before other opportunities fly away. I know I am just a lowly person who does not deserve his own money that you owe but hey you are the great Ukyo, Just a few bugs that make people lose thousands of dollars in investments opportunities, No biggie.

A business opportunity that will bring thousands of dollars with 20 bitcoins? Please give me a hint, i cant see such opportunity at the moment.

By the way... what do you want to do with a few bugs from ukyo? (Sorry, couldnt resist... Smiley)

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:31:13 PM

The thing is that withdrawals from WeEx getting stuck has been going on for some time. Nevertheless my withdrawals went through without any problem. Now (Nov 4) it got stuck. And from what Ukyo said I gathered that he might have completely disabled withdrawals. But I do not remember that he explicitly said this. He just said that he is manually processing the stuck withdrawals.

I don't think so, it's just that non manual ones may or may not work.
moribana

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:55:24 PM

The thing is that withdrawals from WeEx getting stuck has been going on for some time. Nevertheless my withdrawals went through without any problem. Now (Nov 4) it got stuck. And from what Ukyo said I gathered that he might have completely disabled withdrawals. But I do not remember that he explicitly said this. He just said that he is manually processing the stuck withdrawals.

I don't think so, it's just that non manual ones may or may not work.

Then the fastest way might be to ask Ukyo to cancel and retry. Anyway, I will not do that, just wait in the line.
azaniet

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 06:04:12 PM

Withdrawal: 2013-11-06 03:51:13    Withdraw    2.36699564 BTC       Processing    
Ticket: PAH-476423    Withdrawal    Open
steban

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:22:46 PM

Opened 2 tickets, and wrote 2 PMs, No answer so far.

have the same problem. BTC withdraw in limbo since 2013-11-05 05:52:57

opened a ticket

Still waiting and nothing. Sent PM's and opened tickets.  Will update If I get them back.
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:53:37 PM

Just so people know, October withdraws are still processing.
So if your November it will still be a bit.

-Ukyo
bobboooiie

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:01:49 PM

-Ukyo

Do you think after some time you will be able to get this working again so you dont need to do it manually? Because I rather wait with my withdrawal and do it after
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:23:00 PM

-Ukyo

Yes, it is better to found a solution rather than do it manually. Or is that really noway else you can bring the automatic function back again? please let us know....
Ukyo

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:17:25 PM

Yes, in between processing withdraws my time is mostly spent redesigning the wallet system to be able to handle large business needs.
Right now I am doing the tests using a new wallet since the old one is tied up 24/7 with withdraws.

-Ukyo
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:37:50 PM

-Ukyo

Can you send me my 0.21229770 BTC, please?

I'm probably later in the queue but its a small amount.

I'm grumpy!!
Ukyo

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:09:07 PM

-Ukyo

Can you send me my 0.21229770 BTC, please?

I'm probably later in the queue but its a small amount.

If I did that for everyone, it would not be fair to everyone else.
There are plenty of people with same size or smaller.

I get the same question from people with larger amounts. "It's a large amount and should be more important."
It is not. I am trying to get through this as fast as possible and as fair as possible.

I doubt you would feel happy if I told you that you were passed over for whatever reason.

Thank you for your understanding.
-Ukyo
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:20:22 PM

Ya my withdrawal is stuck too.

Went to withdraw manually from WeExchange then there was a error message, now my BTC is in limbo with just it showing as 'Processing' with no other information for a day now.

It was around 1 BTC too...not that much...but don't see how a normal withdraw could mess up like this, pretty concerning that there isn't enough btc it seems to cover immediate withdraws.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:27:56 PM

Yes, in between processing withdraws my time is mostly spent redesigning the wallet system to be able to handle large business needs.
Right now I am doing the tests using a new wallet since the old one is tied up 24/7 with withdraws.

-Ukyo

Hopefully you can get the new system work asap...because I think because the BTC price is quite good right now  and most people dont want to lose their opportunities to take advantages from it...

Best Regard
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:44:24 PM

-Ukyo

Hopefully you can get the new system work asap...because I think because the BTC price is quite good right now  and most people dont want to lose their opportunities to take advantages from it...

Best Regard

On the other hand many people may have already sold days earlier and looking into a nice profit right now.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:48:26 PM

-Ukyo

Ukyo, in all honesty... it's a bit hard to believe there are technical problems behind these delays.

Fractional reserve bank much?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 10:09:26 PM

I hope i get my bitcoins before closing of bitfunder... i wanted to buy some more shares there, so i need to send a part back and buy something from cryptostocks too.

Sending to weexchange is no problem right?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:23:21 PM

2013-11-04 07:58:50    BTC    12.00000000    12.00000000    Withdraw    Processing
2013-11-08 01:24:00    BTC    11.10535577    11.10535577    Withdraw    Processing

PLEASE, I BEG of you Ukyo, Give me my money. I am on my knees here begging your very high busy to fix your issues person, PLEASE, I need the rest of my funds from WeExchange before other opportunities fly away. I know I am just a lowly person who does not deserve his own money that you owe but hey you are the great Ukyo, Just a few bugs that make people lose thousands of dollars in investments opportunities, No biggie.

Aren't you the same guy who bid on my AM shares auction and then backed out afterwards?  And not just backed out, but used some bullshit "family emergency, I need to sell for cash RIGHT NOW" excuse?  You're lucky I didn't pursue a scammer tag.

And you feel justified criticizing Ukyo who is working tirelessly now to send BTC to everyone?

I kinda told you that in private because the matter is very sensitive so first of all, fuck you.

Second of all a similar position would be Bitfunder or WeExchange not honouring a bid either for BTC or a share on bitfunder, I am asking for BTC that I gave in trade for WeExchange credit, A Totally different matter.

Further more a scammer tag is specific, I don't fit the description, I am not denying backing out from an auction is a very very bad deed on my part, I am just saying, fuck you.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
JaredR26

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:09:28 PM

Aren't you the same guy who bid on my AM shares auction and then backed out afterwards?  And not just backed out, but used some bullshit "family emergency, I need to sell for cash RIGHT NOW" excuse?  You're lucky I didn't pursue a scammer tag.

And you feel justified criticizing Ukyo who is working tirelessly now to send BTC to everyone?

I kinda told you that in private because the matter is very sensitive so first of all, fuck you.

Second of all a similar position would be Bitfunder or WeExchange not honouring a bid either for BTC or a share on bitfunder, I am asking for BTC that I gave in trade for WeExchange credit, A Totally different matter.

Further more a scammer tag is specific, I don't fit the description, I am not denying backing out from an auction is a very very bad deed on my part, I am just saying, fuck you.

Right, and I haven't described what the matter was to anyone.  I'm somewhat inclined to believe that you were telling the truth about what happened, but you obviously didn't need the money to solve that problem if, 26 days later, you want to withdraw bitcoins for "thousands of dollars in investment opportunities."  So either you're lying to Ukyo here or you lied to me in PM, take your pick.

Along with that you lied on my thread about "weak hands investors" two days after "I have the coins ready."  So you've been caught in two public outright lies.

No one disputes that Bitfunder should give you the BTC.  That's no excuse to be an asshole to Ukyo, who is clearly working very hard on the problem.
zy02264

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:43:54 AM

Hi Ukyo,

- A question not about withdrawal  Wink

I got my weexchange account verified another day - as a Chinese user. But my linked BF account still cannot buy anything. Any thoughts? I trust you and your site and just cannot wait to buy the cheap shares there
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:43:37 AM

Right, and I haven't described what the matter was to anyone.  I'm somewhat inclined to believe that you were telling the truth about what happened, but you obviously didn't need the money to solve that problem if, 26 days later, you want to withdraw bitcoins for "thousands of dollars in investment opportunities."  So either you're lying to Ukyo here or you lied to me in PM, take your pick.

Along with that you lied on my thread about "weak hands investors" two days after "I have the coins ready."  So you've been caught in two public outright lies.

No one disputes that Bitfunder should give you the BTC.  That's no excuse to be an asshole to Ukyo, who is clearly working very hard on the problem.

I am terribly sorry for the language above I was at fault and I reacted badly, I apologize.

Yes I was trying to get all funds out of bitfunder that were in the form of shares. In this 26 days period I converted some shares OTC from direct to bitfunder. I sold some and some are frozen right now. I could not withdraw my BTC due to 2nd stage server error. And you know the past story which is something I am working on day by day.

I lied about "weak hands investors" since the real reason I disclosed to you is very sensitive. I felt obliged to disclose the real reason because backing out from an auction is not acceptable method of conduct.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: