Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange]  (Read 34601 times)
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:57:21 AM

Well Ukyo, you see, the only positive announcement you can make at this point is that you have processed all withdrawals and that all your users have got their coins.
Otherwise who in the world will send a single coin, whatever the currency to your site?

I completely agree. This whole mess has done nothing but drain even more time away from things. However, I take full responsibility in making sure that regardless of limitations of bitcoind that I will continue to give the problem my primary attention and get everyone fixed.

Also will you please clarify what's going on with your Ukyo loan which seems to be defaulting or paying less than agreed as posted by user mgio here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258612.180
Does this have anything to do with the withdrawals issue at Weexchange and possibly a lack of funds or liquidity problem on your side? Please clarify.

Can you please point out exactly where it is defaulting? I wonder if you are simply reading other people's posts out of context without reading on.
Full disclosure please, do you hold any shares? Do you have any idea the sort of damage you may be responsible for by making false implications?
At no point have I ever been "paying less than agreed as posted" or "seem to be defaulting" in any way.

If you take a moment to actually read the thread you will see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258612.msg3541394#msg3541394 at which I indicate exactly what is going on with MGIO's request and how this is currently taking priority. There is nothing there about defaulting on anything or paying less than agreed.

Finally you did not post the status of withdrawals today. Seems like no progress. Could you please post daily the date of the last withdrawal your processed as recommended by several users here. That will be appreciated by everyone.

Withdraws continue to go out as fast as bitcoind will possibly send them. I have been posting here all day and answering questions.
You can click the numbers at the top of the page to read older posts.

Users posting here are good people and trying to help you out with the technical issues you are mentioning. But be sure Ukyo that they also have the dobermans ready in case they need to take action. It's up to you boy. You should process those withdrawals and process them fast.
As I am sure you realize, Ukyo, nobody likes to have their coins hijacked for so long. Seems you are over 3 weeks late already and getting worse by the day. Remember these are in fact, in the best case, free loans you are taking without the user's consent.

I have been very fortunate to have so many users who understand the limitations of bitcoin and am very thankful for all of the patience and help that I have been getting to settle this matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adara

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:59:43 AM

I completely agree. This whole mess has done nothing but drain even more time away from things. However, I take full responsibility in making sure that regardless of limitations of bitcoind that I will continue to give the problem my primary attention and get everyone fixed.

That's good. Please do.

Also will you please clarify what's going on with your Ukyo loan which seems to be defaulting or paying less than agreed as posted by user mgio here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258612.180
Does this have anything to do with the withdrawals issue at Weexchange and possibly a lack of funds or liquidity problem on your side? Please clarify.
Can you please point out exactly where it is defaulting? I wonder if you are simply reading other people's posts out of context without reading on.
Full disclosure please, do you hold any shares? Do you have any idea the sort of damage you may be responsible for by making false implications?
At no point have I ever been "paying less than agreed as posted" or "seem to be defaulting" in any way.

If you take a moment to actually read the thread you will see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258612.msg3541394#msg3541394 at which I indicate exactly what is going on with MGIO's request and how this is currently taking priority. There is nothing there about defaulting on anything or paying less than agreed.

I am not a user of either Bitfunder or Weexchange. Have a few good friends at the community that unfortunately have been. Luckily they are not holders of any of that shit. Now Ukyo, by reading the mentioned thread it is clear that at some point you did not have enough liquidity to redeem and/or have been and continue to be very slow making redemptions. Now even that was not my initial question, could you clarify if your problems redeeming the Ukyo loan are now finished. Thanks.
And, by the way my exact question was: Does this have anything to do with the withdrawals issue at Weexchange and possibly a lack of funds or liquidity problem on your side? Could you please answer that? Thanks.

And regarding damage done, there is none there on my part, only a clarification asked and not clearly answered. I am sure people are interested. Speaking about damage Ukyo, you are spreading around just a bit.

Withdraws continue to go out as fast as bitcoind will possibly send them. I have been posting here all day and answering questions.
You can click the numbers at the top of the page to read older posts.

Again, could you please post daily the date of the last processed withdrawal as suggested by many users.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:36:30 AM

Ukyo, can u recover the withdraw as soon as possible ?? or can u give the schedule for us ?
do you know the btc are very important for us.

my  Ticket ID:
FSE-187379

please withdraw my btc asap.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
davesag

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 07:25:49 AM

I lodged my withdrawal on 8 November (transaction bqTaayVpmZDj3hG7NhxxLw5upo8MMwFx) and it still says 'processing'

support ticket ID is ESN-702820

Any ETA on this?

Ukyo

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:41:58 AM

All withdraws are being processed in order.
I am working as fast as the software will go.
madmax_ger

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:51:12 AM

I cant get verified because at registration time I entered fake data at WE.
There is no way to edit my data - at least no way I found. I have no ID for the fake data.
I were not able to trade because of this.

You did not answer my support tickets at WE and BF.
Now BF is closing down. My shares are nearly void.

Thanks!

http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php - check it out!next difficulty + time leftcustomizable monthly (diff + USD/BTC) increasements device lead timeupdate: auto-compares device costs to BTC-buy profit ♥ 1btciBCKb59TbzNj5QzC2EXWDARxtJL1f
Ukyo

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:01:12 AM

I am not a user of either Bitfunder or Weexchange.

could you clarify if your problems redeeming the Ukyo loan are now finished.

I am working to redeem shares as soon on first come first serve basis as funds are available for such.
Currently I am putting the funds together for MGIO.

And, by the way my exact question was: Does this have anything to do with the withdrawals issue at Weexchange and possibly a lack of funds or liquidity problem on your side? Could you please answer that? Thanks.

Nothing to do with each other. MGIO's redeem request is from Oct 8th. Withdraw issues came weeks later.

which seems to be defaulting or paying less than agreed

A. In what way does it "seem" to be defaulting? I am working to redeem shares as funds are available and have made the users waiting well aware of this.
B. Where did I pay less than agreed anywhere for anything?

I am currently trying to wrap up Oct 23rd. The following couple days have a much smaller list of withdraws.
Ukyo

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:05:36 AM

There is no way to edit my data - at least no way I found. I have no ID for the fake data.

Thanks!

Almost all verification requests have been processed except for about 200.
Support tickets for withdraws have taken priority over all others.

I am sorry that you did not fill in the information correctly.
As for your shares, all assets are free to be listed somewhere else and have had plenty of time to do so.
You should contact the asset issuer to discuss their plans.
hekiman

Activity: 237
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:06:54 AM

Thanks!

I had the same problem. So i created a new account at bitfunder and weexchange, got verified in a couple of days and transferred my shares to the new account.

Filehoster anonym mit Bitcoins bezahlen: Volumenkontingent
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:13:15 AM

Ok Ukyo don't get me wrong we all here just trying to understand ok? So not having the funds and your bitcoin client failing to create appropriate transactions due to the lack of funds is more likely than your very vague statement. Don't give exacts don't give information you feel that should be hidden just help us understand, Can you give us a range of how many keys and how many transactions your Bitcoin client should be trying to go through? Because frankly I really don't think it will take days and days and days.

Can't you just (Since you are "sure" you have the funds), Can't you just stop the bitcoin client, take all the private keys, import a few keys with just enough Bitcoins that would cover the withdrawal requests and fire it up again? It will not face a problem with the amount of keys it has to go through. Just disable deposits into WeExchange first, Then generate new addresses for the users.

Does it solve the problem? No, Does it help the customers for the time being? Absolutely. The question is how long until it is happening again? If it is long enough for you to come up with a solution, then go for it.

You are probably right and you have the funds and it is just a software scaling issue, But of course you do understand that the first conclusion is simply that...... you don't have the funds..... this is a completely rational conclusion.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 09:44:37 AM

Thanks!

I had the same problem. So i created a new account at bitfunder and weexchange, got verified in a couple of days and transferred my shares to the new account.

This solution doesn't work anymore. Registering an account in WeExchange is impossible - when I am clicking verification link on my e-mail, it fails all the time. I tried twice on two different e-mail accounts.
I opened ticket on my main account 2 weeks ago about failed verification (asking about changing my fake name to real one). Ticket opened, no answer back yet.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:05:37 AM

We are now over halfway through Oct 23rd requests. The next couple days withdraws mostly consist of smaller transactions so I think those should go a bit quicker.

I am currently trying to wrap up Oct 23rd. The following couple days have a much smaller list of withdraws.

So, after two days we are still stuck on October 23?
Should I hope to see my btc again in December for a withdrawal tried on November 2?
madmax_ger

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:33:06 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 10:44:06 AM by madmax_ger

Thanks!

This solution doesn't work anymore. Registering an account in WeExchange is impossible - when I am clicking verification link on my e-mail, it fails all the time. I tried twice on two different e-mail accounts.
I opened ticket on my main account 2 weeks ago about failed verification (asking about changing my fake name to real one). Ticket opened, no answer back yet.

OK, another few hours for the trash.
Ukyo did take fees, so I paid for support that there is not.

It should be manageable to shut down BF an WE without these current issues and in a more sensible way.
This is just another disaster like bitmarket, bfl, avalon and some IPOs have been before.

You did profit in your users BTC and it seems to me that you do not honor these customers enough right now and in the latest past.

You should set up a list of issuers to get in contact with. I guess you have all contact data in hand.
You should have made an FAQ answering every question before it has to be asked, in order to minimize support requests.
You should have thought forward, to users like me, that are not able to get verified, before eliminating possibilities to workaround.
You should have told your customers about these workarounds and when they will be void.

http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php - check it out!next difficulty + time leftcustomizable monthly (diff + USD/BTC) increasements device lead timeupdate: auto-compares device costs to BTC-buy profit ♥ 1btciBCKb59TbzNj5QzC2EXWDARxtJL1f
Regenmacher

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:45:43 AM

Need my 0.1 coins please!

User Name is Regenmacher...
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:01:26 AM

why not use "sendmany"?

Code:
#> bitcoind help sendmany
sendmany <fromaccount> {address:amount,...} [minconf=1] [comment]
amounts are double-precision floating point numbers

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
kaidy1979

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:22:37 AM

ukyo,i have a problem.when i log into bf,whatever button i hit i just get logout and it just return to login page.whats wrong?

796 Exchange is a financial website for Bitcoin-related services covering futures, stocks, funds, margin trading. https://796.com/invite/do/105071
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 02:17:32 PM

I'm not sure if you realize it, but Bitcoin-Qt is just a wrapper for bitcoind, essentially.

Oh... never heard about this. I thought bitcoind is a different software. The more i wonder that it still has such bugs.

However... if bitcoind now allows a transaction per 20 to 50 minutes then bitcoind has to be able to send bulk transactions too. Did you try this for maybe 10 transactions in one rush? If this works it already could mean 10 times faster withdraws.

Is there no alternative wallet software that can handle this big amount of bitcoin addresses better?

200 withdraws are left only? Should be doable in 5 days then. But the mention that tickets take priority is puzzling me. I wrote a ticket in octobre... and later i stupidly asked to cancel my withdraw when you cant withdraw it so that i could put my bitcoins into shares instead. *sniff* So my time came and it was cancelled. It would have been better i got the bitcoins and could have send a part back to weexchange so i could invest otherwhere too outside of bitfunder.
Hm... maybe i can move shares to someone and get bitcoins instead.

ukyo... i can imagine what burden this is. Keep going and try to find the best solution. I now have to recheck my options.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:54:33 PM

bitcoind actually has a few issues, such as with multisig or large wallets.

Bitcoin tech is much more immature than people realise. It's not ready for the big time quite as much as people think.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 03:31:53 PM

You guys should check your weexchange tickets. It looks like i got an answer 6 days ago already without noticing because i didnt receive an email about that. Wasnt in spamfolder either.

I should have checked weexchange more regularly though i didnt await that i dont see an email for a ticket response.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:36:57 PM

Is there a problem with the BF security certificate right now?

No padlock on site - Identity not Verified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: