Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange]  (Read 34601 times)
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:20:23 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 06:16:55 PM by cryptoanarchist

Was your ticket submitted before oct 26th ?

No. Why isn't the "processing" transaction showing up in my history anymore?

Can you give me the first three letters of your ticket id so I can check? or pm me your weex name so I can take a look?

-Ukyo

My apologies. I apparently set up another account with a different email address and lost track of which one had the coins. I checked the other account and it still has the coin withdrawal as "processing".

I'm grumpy!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeBTC

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:23:21 AM

Getting the same error on trying to move my BTC: Unable to reach second stage server

Logged a case: OLZ-766451

Reading back through the thread that Ukyo is working on it.. albeit slowly. That's good to hear.

Any ideas on current processing time?
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:27:42 AM

Never realised it could be so hard sending out Bitcoins. I wonder how the exchanges and Just-Dice deal with large amounts of withdrawals? Does WeExchange use a different program to handle bitcoin transactions?
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:34:49 AM

I am writing the scam accusation thread currently and in it I will add the withdrawals requests of whoever wants them to be added in. I will end the post with asking Ukyo for 2 things, Proof of funds (Which is supposed to be fairly easy), and An actual specified ETA.

For the people who would like to bash me even more, I am going to post a rational argument and ask for sensible demands. Not to satisfy the bashers but to make sure I am not doing Ukyo any wrong here or posting false accusations.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
tupack

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:19:47 AM

I am writing the scam accusation thread currently and in it I will add the withdrawals requests of whoever wants them to be added in. I will end the post with asking Ukyo for 2 things, Proof of funds (Which is supposed to be fairly easy), and An actual specified ETA.

For the people who would like to bash me even more, I am going to post a rational argument and ask for sensible demands. Not to satisfy the bashers but to make sure I am not doing Ukyo any wrong here or posting false accusations.

I think is a good move. Ukyo is unable to provide verifiable information or a logical reason for this huge delay. Every time tension in this thread rises, Ukyo posts something to calm people down. There are multiple strategies to deal with this situation, but Ukyo keeps repeating he *has* to handle everything manually, which is unreasonable and even not in his best interest considering how tense people in this thread are. Ukyo's behaviour can only be explained by lack of funds on his side, there are no coins left (for whatever reason).
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:37:11 PM

Change the thread title. If he had stolen the coins he wouldn't be here, people wouldn't be getting coins back in the order of tickets, if sloooowly, and he wouldn't be evidencing transfers to third parties.

You're now being alarmist and damaging for everyone. I'm saying that as the person who raised the issue in the first place and I have plenty of coins tied up in WeEx.

He cannot grove any one person priority with transfers. You have to wait, like the rest of us. The new thread title is likely to cause far more problems.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 03:32:27 PM

Update? How is the developer working on the patch? Whats the status of manual withdraws? Date, Number of open withdraws?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
hazryder

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 03:49:34 PM

Got a pretty relevant question:

I only had 0.01 left in my Bitfunder account from some dividends and I've now been allowed to move them to WeExchange since the limit has been lowered. However, it won't let me withdraw my money from WeExchange as for some inexplicable reason their withdrawal limit is higher than Bitfunder's (0.1 minimum). Is it actually possible for me to get my money back or is that it now and they just get to keep it?
tronsom

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

www.coinangels.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 04:27:47 PM

UKYO, I NEED to know an ETA for my withdrawal done on the 11th. I'm leaving for Brasil on Thursday and I was counting on cashing those 14BTC.
All I ask is an ETA to decide what to do.
THX

CoinAngels is a group of entrepreneurs focused on helping launch and develop digital currency related startups.
www.coinangels.org | Donate. Invest. Advise.
Kosmatos

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:30:49 PM

Could we have the original thread title back?

"The Fall Of Ukyo" was about 1000 times more classy. Plus, it leaves the door open for a sequel.
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 04:57:51 PM

Could we have the original thread title back?

"The Fall Of Ukyo" was about 1000 times more classy. Plus, it leaves the door open for a sequel.

+1
jackmaninov

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:29:29 PM

Somehow I still have reserved coins on Bitfunder (that can't be withdrawn), but no market orders post-freeze. Dafuq?
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:04:08 PM

I just wanted to chime in "me too".

I also have a stuck BTC withdrawl for about 12 hours now, having received the "could not connect to 2nd stage server" error.

I've opened a support ticket.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 08:12:53 PM

Somehow I still have reserved coins on Bitfunder (that can't be withdrawn), but no market orders post-freeze. Dafuq?

same issue here, had this before seems to be bug that occurs when options expire, but amount is keep in reserved and not returned.  site should cancel all the options and return the reserved amounts so people dont have to waste time crawling through their assets trying to figure out which one it is and then waste more of the supports time that would b better spent on getting peoples money and loan claims processed.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
kost

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:51:57 PM

I've made withdrawal on 7th of November. Got that problem with second server. I can confirm I did not get my BTC back as of today and did not get any response to open tickets. Are there any legal options?
azaniet

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 11:18:03 PM

***Dammnit. Why can't Ukyo (and TradeFortress) keep their promises and act like responsible people.

And why do we need to make a ticket? Is it not perfectly clear that we would like to withdraw when there is a withdrawal request in the first place?

I find it completely unfair to process the withdrawals according to the tickets order.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 01:47:49 AM

I'm somewhat willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If he wants to continue doing business, he'll make everyone good and maybe people will forgive him for the delays. If not, he'll be facing lawsuits and more trouble. So I'm thinking that he is trying to make things right.

More disconcerting is the fact he didn't take me up on my bet. I bet .1 BTC that he wouldn't have everyone who already posted in this thread paid by the end of Nov, and ukyo himself didn't take the bet.

I'm grumpy!!
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:07:45 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 04:17:49 AM by glendall

I'm willing to give Ukyo the benefit of the doubt but people have already been really patient and it can't last forever.

So many red flags here, in this situation. I admittedly don't know the specifics of bitcoind operation so can't comment on how feasible his difficulties are. But at the least WeExchange is all but closed, so there can't be that many deposits going in, even if they were just processed manually I would imagine people would not be waiting a month.  I've been waiting 2 weeks now...

Also annoyed that the problem was going on for more than a month but no notice was posted to WeExchange about it. In the end I didn't even need to transfer my BTC to WeExchange and would not have done so if I was aware there was a even 1/100 chance of my money being held up....

I wonder if BTC price does crash tomorrow if there will be 'magical fix' to the withdraw problem and people will get their BTC. I only have 1.4 stuck which even two weeks ago wasn't such a big deal initially, but now that that is worth +/- $750 its difficult to be patient. No reasonable person would expect it to take weeks to withdraw BTC they just deposited to a site.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jinyoubei

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:37:16 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 03:49:14 AM by jinyoubei

OK, maybe it's time to prepare a lawsuit. Anyone can post his real name and everything first, we need to know more about him.

The worst case is that he used our coin to day trade, and with the value rising like this we won't get our coin back unless there's a major crash.

From what I can see, Ukyo invested labcoin and asicminer, probably with ukyo.loan's coin. One of them is a scam, the other one is not doing so well and with the close of Bitfunder I'd say he's in real trouble to redeem his ukyo.loan. And that gives him the reason to day trade with our coin.

With the rise of bitcoin, everyone's service seems to be faulty or hacked Smiley
jimmydorry

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:41:35 AM

PAO-512417

In limbo after a week.

2.28360144 BTC

Getting nervous after lack of response on either ticket or on the site or IRC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: