Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange]  (Read 34601 times)
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:15:22 PM

Ok, I just lost the chance to make $11,600 because I don't have MY btc.
Has anybody gotten their withdrawal processed?
Ukyo, I would advise you make updates on a daily basis and at least take the time to respond to each of us who are asking questions.
Thx

+1
UKYO IS NOT ONLINE FOR A WHILE ....I AM REALLY WORRY ABOUT MY BTC NOW!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 02:20:00 PM

I made a withdrawal on Sunday and I still did not get it yet. This sucks.

thph

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:23:40 PM

since 2 weeks no Withdraw, Status "Processing"

btc 1JZC6AfStkJ32mmhEkTjnfHZSFUHHzFhmD
atb APdYw1DsN7zxgofHBq5cCgFFpjBY1MYDx5
oxideNL

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:38:51 PM

I don't wanna stir things up but.
I think it's time that we should consider the possibility that he's running of with a enormous amount of money.

If that is the case. What are we gonna do about it?
The temperature isn't very hot underneath his feet at the moment. so i think it's best to do the most research as possible about Ukyo now
Before he starts erasing his online past activity and accounts.

ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:48:22 PM

I think it's time that we should consider the possibility that he's running of with a enormous amount of money.

The temperature isn't very hot underneath his feet at the moment. so i think it's best to do the most research as possible about Ukyo now

He's not anonymous. To say the least in fact.
jinyoubei

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:05:48 PM

He's not anonymous. To say the least in fact.

Have you received your coins yet?
heliboy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:58:45 PM

Ukyo,

This is important, I want you to read this twice.

Your last post was 2 days ago, November 17, 2013, 02:39:29 AM.

The last interest payment on Ukyo.Loan via bitfunder was 3 days ago, 2013-11-16 06:43:05

You have not reunited people with the bitcoins they rightfully own and requested from you weeks and weeks ago.

You have surely read and ignored many requests for you to post daily progress updates.

Many people here have recently lost significant sums in various BTC fiascos.

Few of us are buying the technical problem delay excuse when other large input/output systems like satoshi dice and mt.gox do not have such problems or were able to resolve them quickly.

You should have, by now, consulted with operators of other smoothly running systems to learn what you are doing wrong.

These facts are causing many people to be rightfully angry with you, desperate and scared.

Sometimes angry, desperate people do bad things.

I am not one of those people, but you do owe me money and I am concerned that someone else will do something that will prevent you from repaying me. Thus, in the interest of seeing my money again I urge you to diffuse the growing mob.

A "mob" is an apt term for the group of people to whom you owe considerable funds as there is no way of knowing if some of these people might be the ruthless sort. The mafia, for example, have a reputation for delivering kinetic consequences for unpaid debts.

Let us know you are alive and well and what progress you are making - daily!- before someone decides to cause additional pain and grief to you, me, and so many others.

Everyone, I share your frustration. I too am angry. We all want what's left of our nest-eggs. Please keep calm and keep the peace.  

blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:11:11 PM

(19:09:16) Ukto: for the record, I _am_ here. i have not dissapeared.
(19:09:23) Ukto: I am working on doing everything in my power to get everything to everyone
(19:09:26) Ukto: I am not going to dissapear
(19:09:35) Ukto: if I was going to, I would have already.
(19:09:49) Ukto: I want to get the new weexchange online. It has huge oppertunity
(19:09:53) Ukto: but i have to sort this problem first
(19:09:57) Ukto: and my time is highly limited
(19:10:30) Ukto: as soon as I have a real update for the forums I will post one.
(19:10:47) Ukto: I just have no real update at themoment except that I am here, and I am trying to make it work

Fresh from #bitfunder

Bitrated user: blastbob.
Djingis

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:16:10 PM

Ukyo,

The last interest payment on Ukyo.Loan via bitfunder was 3 days ago, 2013-11-16 06:43:05

You have not reunited people with the bitcoins they rightfully own and requested from you weeks and weeks ago.

You have surely read and ignored many requests for you to post daily progress updates.

Few of us are buying the technical problem delay excuse when other large input/output systems like satoshi dice and mt.gox do not have such problems or were able to resolve them quickly.

You should have, by now, consulted with operators of other smoothly running systems to learn what you are doing wrong.

These facts are causing many people to be rightfully angry with you, desperate and scared.

I am not one of those people, but you do owe me money and I am concerned that someone else will do something that will prevent you from repaying me. Thus, in the interest of seeing my money again I urge you to diffuse the growing mob.

A "mob" is an apt term for the group of people to whom you owe considerable funds as there is no way of knowing if some of these people might be the ruthless sort. The mafia, for example, have a reputation for delivering kinetic consequences for unpaid debts.

Let us know you are alive and well and what progress you are making - daily!- before someone decides to cause additional pain and grief to you, me, and so many others.

Everyone, I share your frustration. I too am angry. We all want what's left of our nest-eggs. Please keep calm and keep the peace.  

+1

Dude, my BTC stuck in Weexchange too and many shares at bitfunders , also Ukyo.Loan assets Sad
dunno what to do ..
Sanqianli

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:20:08 PM

Ukyo,

I reserve the right to take further action. this is all my bitcoin left.
Djingis

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:24:45 PM

Guys some news ... just read in the IRC channel

[19:08] <@Ukto> for the record, I _am_ here. i have not dissapeared.
[19:08] <@Ukto> I am working on doing everything in my power to get everything to everyone
[19:08] <@Ukto> I am not going to dissapear
[19:08] <@Ukto> if I was going to, I would have already.
[19:09] <blastbob> good to hear Smiley
[19:09] <@Ukto> I want to get the new weexchange online. It has huge oppertunity
[19:09] <@Ukto> but i have to sort this problem first
[19:09] <@Ukto> and my time is highly limited
[19:09] <@Ukto> as soon as I have a real update for the forums I will post one.
[19:10] <@Ukto> I just have no real update at themoment except that I am here, and I am trying to make it work
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:31:37 PM

(19:09:16) Ukto: for the record, I _am_ here. i have not dissapeared.
(19:09:23) Ukto: I am working on doing everything in my power to get everything to everyone
(19:09:26) Ukto: I am not going to dissapear
(19:09:35) Ukto: if I was going to, I would have already.
(19:09:49) Ukto: I want to get the new weexchange online. It has huge oppertunity
(19:09:53) Ukto: but i have to sort this problem first
(19:09:57) Ukto: and my time is highly limited
(19:10:30) Ukto: as soon as I have a real update for the forums I will post one.
(19:10:47) Ukto: I just have no real update at themoment except that I am here, and I am trying to make it work

Ukto: It sounds like you need someone to help you, someone to do repetitive bits like paying us, and tidying up. Find someone, just for a short while, we won't think any less of you.

jinyoubei

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:50:57 PM

I think he just doesn't have the coins anymore...so he has to wait for his next big thing to earn some profits to pay it back.

But how he can lose not only ukyo.loan's coin but also weexchange's coin is beyond my imagination. Spend it on lawyers? Labcoin and Asicminer? Gambling? Day trading?
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:40:10 PM

Have you received your coins yet?

Nope. 28th is my ticket altho I suspect I too am getting to get asked to break it up.
anto

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:44:43 PM

<(19:09:57) Ukto: and my time is highly limited>

No Ukyo, you are underestimating how serious your position is.
You are holding our funds without legitimacy.
Our patience is highly limited at this point.

Djingis

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:50:15 PM

<(19:09:57) Ukto: and my time is highly limited>

No Ukyo, you are underestimating how serious your position is.
You are holding our funds without legitimacy.
Our patience is highly limited at this point.

The only thing we can do is .. watch and wait ?! Sad
canuck

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:01:25 PM

Ukyo must provide two very simple pieces of information on a daily or semi-daily basis.

First, total BTC and number of transactions left to transfer out of WEEX.  This could be expressed as simply as something like,

"10 BTC Transferred today, 200 BTC waiting to be transferred, 5 BTC added to requests for the day"

Second, total BTC left to redeem in Ukyo.Loan bonds.  This doesn't even need to be a number of BTC and could be expressed as simply as something like,

"0.5% of outstanding redemption requests sent today.  32% of bonds redeemed.  68% remaining."

or,

"30% of bonds retained by bond holders.  70% of bondholders seeking redemption.  30% of redemption requests fulfilled so far"

The mob is being fuelled by uncertainty and I'm also becoming increasingly concerned that people who are afraid and angry may indeed do something that will result in outstanding obligations to me not being met.  This is not a tolerable situation and is coming about entirely because of these very very very simple items of information not being provided.

Ukyo, I beg of you to smarten the hell up and fast.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 09:54:04 PM

Since no one posted since days that he got his payment i fear the manual withdraws stopped. I cant explain otherwise that not a single person claims he got his payment.

I dont understand ukyo. He claims there are great news for weexchange... something business related. But what other business should want to use weexchange? Im not sure if i can believe that. There was no other business all the time weexchange was online and now when problems appear this business comes out?

So ukyo is working on reparing weexchange to safe the weexchange business and all other guys are held hostage in the meantime.

If there wouldnt this ominous business partner weexchange could die and the payments flow out.

When its really the case that bitcoind has such a hard time to work and is crashing shortly then this sounds like hardware restrictions. Ukyo should try using a better server with faster cpu, more ram and so on. That should safe the withdraw function for some time again since the crashing started at some border. If its not solveable through hardware its a software limit. Anyway... a temporary solution should be to get faster hardware. Since software isnt crashing without reasons. And even when its some kind of limit in bitcoind... there are enough other websites that should have solved that problem long time ago. Asking them for help should be the way.

Im sick of this all.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Raman1983

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:35:04 PM

I AM STILL WAITING MY BITCOINS!!!

2013-10-23 15:21:57   Withdraw   10.00000000 BTC
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:12:37 PM

I AM STILL WAITING MY BITCOINS!!!

2013-10-23 15:21:57   Withdraw   10.00000000 BTC

What date did you raise a ticket?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: