Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will become the next giant?  (Read 336 times)
goodlucktoyou (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

IBM was a giant , jobs built apple,it beat IBM . bitcoin will become the next giant to defeat apple google and facebook?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

What are you even comparing Apple to IBM to Google to Facebook to Bitcoin? They aren't even close competitors, and they aren't trying to do the same stuff.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptodreams

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

hope so~~~~~~ Wink
utiltox

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

Yes, I think that bitcoin will win all this anti-advertising in Google and Facebook and will become a giant
Aneuk paloh kambuek

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

I am sure that bitcoin will be a giant and will beat facebook and google.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

IBM was a giant , jobs built apple,it beat IBM . bitcoin will become the next giant to defeat apple google and facebook?

I think bitcoin already is giant, it already created new era.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Apple, Google and Facebook are not competitors of bitcoin and they are not even in the same category as bitcoin to be "defeated" by bitcoin. I think you are getting too emotional here!

bitcoin is a new technology which is great and all but it is a currency not a company. and this currency has been growing and will continue to grow with or without these centralized platforms such as FB.
not to mention that all the drama about FB, Google,... were about them banning ads on their platforms not bitcoin itself and banning ads was totally understandable since 99% of these ads were either scams or shitty ICOs!

Only Bitcoin
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:44:54 AM

I am not sure how you are trying to base your comparisons between major corporations and a Decentralised currency. In terms of crypto v crypto Bitcoin is already big with a market cap of over $144 bn

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Apple, Google and Facebook are not competitors of bitcoin and they are not even in the same category as bitcoin to be "defeated" by bitcoin. I think you are getting too emotional here!

bitcoin is a new technology which is great and all but it is a currency not a company. and this currency has been growing and will continue to grow with or without these centralized platforms such as FB.
not to mention that all the drama about FB, Google,... were about them banning ads on their platforms not bitcoin itself and banning ads was totally understandable since 99% of these ads were either scams or shitty ICOs!
I think that's just the fomo that the sharks made. Their purpose is to make traders fear and sell all their possessions. And the shark's next move is to buy all the coins and sell them at higher prices. I do not think it's made to scam ICO. That is my opinion. Can somebody share ideas? I would like to consult with you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

BItcoin is a decentralized digital currency and not a corporation like facebook,apple and IBM. And bitcoin already a giant currency inside and outside of crypto world. it already made  a big difference to all bitcoins competitors.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

Bitcoin was originally the first cryptocurrency, and its competitors will only appear later, perhaps in the future. Bitcoin will be greater than those companies, and it will become the world's mainstream currency.
Vinz2017

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Bitcoin is already a giant as the first the first cryptocurrency and father of all digital currency in which price elevated to the highest level wayback 2017. and up until now many buyers is arriving in order to posses bitcoin for payment and a store of value...
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

I don't understand why you compare bitcoin with Apple, Facebook and Google? They are really different and have different features. Bitcoin is a virtual currency and bitcoin already a Giant in crypto world. Every single day bitcoin is more popular. I think in the future bitcoin Will become global currency.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

an interesting statement, what does your analysis say that bitcoin can beat all the giants? when can it come true?

because I rate bitcoin today, when facing the correction is very difficult to rise.
MARGA RYANSONEO

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

My hope is like that, it all depends on all parties who support and use it, so bitcoin grows big
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

Well now all these big tech giants, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER have waged war on the Blockchain and don't allow any Altcoin ICOS to be advertised there, which means they are rattling in their cages. I see though Bitcoin differently as startups like Google and Facebook can be started on the BLOCKCHAIN. BBitcoin is a technology, not just a company that can be shut down by a central organization. It is this decentralized technology that is the real revolution, not so much the currency. The Bitcoin currency is a by product of the blockchain tech, which companies can leverage themselves on.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

I do not think so. For me, this is slightly different than social networks and telephones). Maybe the coffin of bitcoin as money will entail the creation of a giant like an apple. But bitcoin itself is unlikely to reach this
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

I think bitcoin is much more than all these companies. Just bitcoin is not at the peak of its popularity.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

Bitcoin is not a company or a job so why you are comparing bitcoin with Apple,Facebook and IBM?

In this field bitcoin is the big giant so only possible thing some other coin can replace bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fairy_fries

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

I think Bitcoin is already a Giant. It is cryptocurrencies' own giant and it started all this crypto craze. It is a giant that some want to defeat as early as now, but I'm sure that Bitcoin will rise above them all and continue it's reign as crypto number one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: