Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin will become the next giant?  (Read 337 times)
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

IBM was a giant , jobs built apple,it beat IBM . bitcoin will become the next giant to defeat apple google and facebook?

I do not get your comparison they are very different. These are tech companies that has different operations. They do not have their own coins (probably in the future).

Bitcoin in his own right is already a giant, it is the number one coin in the market today. Also It is the most popular one.

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

IBM was a giant , jobs built apple,it beat IBM . bitcoin will become the next giant to defeat apple google and facebook?
This is funny and a childish question, why would you compare IBM, Apple, google, and facebook to Bitcoin which focuses on different things? its like comparing computer manufacturer to a social media platform to a digital currency and its not even close. You are just hurting because google and facebook are turning their back to cryptocurrency related ads, which is really not a bad thing because most of those ads are just promoting a scam projects and projects that really don't have their own uniqueness. It affects the price of most cryptocurrencies in the market to fall but all of this are just temporary, and Bitcoin will be bullish again.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

I believe it will become a giant and it is almost there (maybe one year away from it) but it can not be compared with the others because they are different
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

Bitcoins already is a giant in its own name and way. It made people rethink what money is and how it should be. People are now recognizing what it is and that it could change the world forever. Although people are still underestimating it and just considering it as a speculative investment, but they cannot deny the fundamentals of what cryptocurrencies are. The world is shifting to digital, and money will not fall far behind!
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is going to beat USD, Euro, and British Pounds.
Just like how Apple computers did to IBM in the past. Bitcoin is the currency of the future. 
BlockchainPromoter

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

I would say yes. I think the crypto world will be referring to bitcoin for a long time.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

In my opinion, as long as Cryptos are existing, bitcoin would remain the number one giant ahead of others.
Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

Bitcoin is already a giant and its presence is recognised
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: