Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa Will Be in top 5 as per my research  (Read 697 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:35:44 PM

Zilliqa has a lot of great things going for them.. I would be the one to watch this beautiful coin..

A falling wedge is being build.

Mainnet coming. Sick fundamentals.

Team is splendid and fantastic!
Zil is really a great currency and it has been studied by my team since it was sold in ICO. I bought more than 2 million tokens and still hold it now. I think it will reach the price of $ 0.2 in 5 years. It is now quite stable and quite cheap. This is the best time to buy it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Locker5000

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:52:43 AM

Zilliqa hype is starting. Get on the train, lots of gains coming just before mainnet.

Get ready.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:24:16 AM

Zilliqa is potential, but what about Quakchain? Moreover those have mobile wallet, it is convenient! It seems for me potential and Quarkchain can compete with Zilliqa. That's how I see it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:32:29 AM

I have been following Zilliqa for some time, I missed out on the ICO by being too late but managed to get into the project during the depressed market of Quarter 4 2018. The concepts and the technology look very promising in delivering a better performing system with lower costs involved so it is up to the team to deliver on their promises now and stick with the Roadmap.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:40:24 AM

People do not understand that scaling is not everything. I can find you much faster blockchain solutions then Zilliqa, but the problem is that no one is using it because these blockchains are not safe, not tested and no one will give money into risky thing.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:45:46 AM

I agree with you, Zilliqa is a very interesting and original project. To solve the scalability problem, sharding technology is used, which allows to process several thousand transactions in parallel without slowing down the system. Now the team is performing final tests before launching its own network. And recently, a new system has been introduced that can restore the entire network in case of any failure or attack. Definitely this project deserves to be in the top-10.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Locker5000

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:34:17 AM

Zilliqa is getting a move push up north.

We got mainnet. 11x at high. BTC pumping. Diverging bullish 1h, 2h, 4h, and 6h.. Twit evangelist hype. Undervalued coins and amazing website!

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:15:11 AM

Alot of the crypto is coming out with the term sharding. They only copying the code . Who ever comes up with it first. Will be followed by the rest. Imo pos is the next best crypto. When mining becomes too drastic in 20 years. They will look for a coin with pos.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:04:41 AM

There are alot of competition on the market,  so they will have potential to be top 5 crypto according  to innovation and the development of the project. According  to my research,  TRX and WAVES is has more potential  to be top 5 crypto. 

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:05:55 AM

It's possible they are traded in 77 markets, they have a good volume daily and the price is stable community support is adding up so you are right it's only a matter of time before it gets into the top 5 if any of the coins in the top 5 will neglect their development.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 06:47:42 PM

do you ownr research they always say  right and you done it right

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:04:20 PM

All these projects with no real dapps or network usage on them won't make it, I believe network effect would swallow most of these useless network in the space, people are seeing through them now. Can you tell me two successful projects on Zilliqa network today, I believe none so do no raise your hope on this

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:11:12 PM

Zilliqa is a solid project but was pumped and dumped aggressively but it has now found a stable footing at around the 0.019 cent mark. I think it will take a few months for it to gain more recognition. I did have a small bag but unfortunately had to sell it to give my Family some money they badly needed, but I plan to get a Nexo loan and get my bag back with a Nexo loan as I can use some BTC and ETH as collateral. It really is a praiseworthy project but the whales dumped it form ATH with the excuse that Binance introduced margin trading, which they did at not a very good time. I do hope this project gets more long term traction. I like the idea of the STABLECOIN running on Zilliqa.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:53:43 PM

When we talk about people carrying out their own due diligence it is to find out what they like most in a project and hence will make them to invest and probably hold long term, I believe this post is a clear picture of it; although many will not agree nor see the need to invest in Zilliqa but you have made your own stand with it. In my own opinion, I have heard a lot about the coin but It really  didn't move me to invest because I have other coins in my portfolio which I think offers more than this one but that doesn't mean it is not good enough because the review so far all points to it being a good coin.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 11:43:07 PM

These things attracts me and i amconsidering it in top 5 or top 10 on coinmarketcap soon.

I am curious why this thread is up again after posted in 2018 and likely this becomes a dead thread. After no one visiting for some years ago, this thread is up. Is there any good news of Zilliqa? After your prediction, this coin is now still in 56 ranks of CMC.

However, yeah, good development because until now the team is very responsible for this project. This year, they have new exchanges to list. This coin is also tradable in several exchanges in my country and it has big community members who love this.

Let's see the price on this chart below.

This coin has faced its All Time Low in this year (Mar 13, 2020). the price hit around $0.002477 USD only. But now, they are increasing significantly and reaching $0.017802 USD. Actually it is a very good improvement only in several months and can get it back to the good change only in a few months.

Source:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zilliqa/

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 11:59:58 PM

These things attracts me and i amconsidering it in top 5 or top 10 on coinmarketcap soon.

I am curious why this thread is up again after posted in 2018 and likely this becomes a dead thread. After no one visiting for some years ago, this thread is up. Is there any good news of Zilliqa? After your prediction, this coin is now still in 56 ranks of CMC.

However, yeah, good development because until now the team is very responsible for this project. This year, they have new exchanges to list. This coin is also tradable in several exchanges in my country and it has big community members who love this.

Let's see the price on this chart below.

This coin has faced its All Time Low in this year (Mar 13, 2020). the price hit around $0.002477 USD only. But now, they are increasing significantly and reaching $0.017802 USD. Actually it is a very good improvement only in several months and can get it back to the good change only in a few months.

Source:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zilliqa/

I am not familiar with ziliqa but there are many traders I have talked said that zil is a goo altcoin. It is listed in binance wherein I trade usually. Let us see if it will be return to its ath when altcoin season started. But as of now, I am planning my buy entry in this coin. I am currently looking for sxp and erd because they are being hyped for the last weeks. But soon as I gained my TP, I think this altcoin is good to bag. Hoping that more development will come to the team right after I buy this coin.

sonofliberty

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 04:31:57 AM

In July 2018 we all could think so but after sometime it starts to be obvious it won’t

zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 11:58:56 AM

Fundamentally Zilliqa is one of the Ethereum killers that was announced in 2017.
The ecosystem maintains scalability and high transaction speed, but it has failed to take away market share from Ethereum.
As the Ethereum ecosystem evolves, the chances of this coin being forgotten increase.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 05:58:15 PM

Zilliqa is a good option for investment, I somehow invested in Zilliqa and got a good profit from it, and even now I follow the news from the Zilliqa developers from time to time and it can be seen that something interesting will come from Zilliqa already soon and I think that in 2021 Zilliqa will grow in price and I am thinking about investing in Zilliqa soon.
sonofliberty

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 10:36:39 AM

After 2 years people start to talk about it again cause they have got a cool game as I consider

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: